Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 16 - Accepted Items!

@[DE]Taylor quick question. Is it possible that we could get coloring options just for the helmets of our warframe separate from the rest of the body?? I ask this because often times wanting to put a certain tennogen helmet with a different body is thrown off because either the colors or textures don’t match up. Giving the helmet it’s own coloring options would help alleviate that issue greatly, much like you guys did with giving syndanas their own coloring options a while back.

2 minutes ago, sinnae said:

the aures earpiece confuses me. the thumbnail for the workshop item on steam shows wings that are at least 3x as tall as any of the other images. help me understand?

The thumbnail shows the old version from before even the first part of the Aures set got accepted, it got changed a few times since that version.

• Like 1

I adore Lukinu_u's stuff but this is ridiculous, four frame skins and three operator accessories all in the same round? And with so many other incredibly popular skins out there right now that could've been used to balance this round out?

2 hours ago, MaraWuti said:

I adore Lukinu_u's stuff but this is ridiculous, four frame skins and three operator accessories all in the same round? And with so many other incredibly popular skins out there right now that could've been used to balance this round out?

We accept all pieces that meet criteria. Lukinu_u has been working with us on some of these pieces since as early as 2017 -- this is the culmination of months and months of hard work, and he absolutely deserves his representation in this round. It's a shame some pieces from other creators weren't quite ready, but they'll be getting feedback to help them meet all criteria for Round 17.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

We accept all pieces that meet criteria. Lukinu_u has been working with us on some of these pieces since as early as 2017 -- this is the culmination of months and months of hard work, and he absolutely deserves his representation in this round. It's a shame some pieces from other creators weren't quite ready, but they'll be getting feedback to help them meet all criteria for Round 17.

It would be great if you (DE) could do a Dev workshop showing the step by step process for critiquing a piece, like what comments were given for each submission of a piece. Getting permission from someone who submitted a concept several times but is now ingame as an example piece would be good. Just to give some context to those people less aware of the process. (And hopefully lowering the amount of comments left due to, perhaps justifiable, ignorence of the process).

• Like 2

11 hours ago, chaotea said:

It would be great if you (DE) could do a Dev workshop showing the step by step process for critiquing a piece, like what comments were given for each submission of a piece. Getting permission from someone who submitted a concept several times but is now ingame as an example piece would be good. Just to give some context to those people less aware of the process. (And hopefully lowering the amount of comments left due to, perhaps justifiable, ignorence of the process).

Seconded. Although I will rant every time I don't see ION Cloak or at least a similar one pop up. But yes, anything that enlightens people is good.

• Like 1

On 2019-05-04 at 4:08 AM, Auranim said:

Heh. No ION Cloak. Again.

Seriously, super underwhelmed by the "capes", if you can even call them that anymore. What does one need to do to get a back item that remotely resembles an actual cloak? Something that's not over-the-top but can also help me make a cool space-knight looking frame? I'm limited to Repala and Isabeau, which are awesome, but both can be a little too much sometimes. 😕

Just give me ION Cloak. Please. It's becoming a meme at this point, almost like Excalibur skins every Tennogen round. If you can break that paradigm, certainly you can bring yourself to give us one cape, yes?

Yatus is somewhat infamous for having models that look nice to the eye but are lacking on the technical side of things. To his credit he’s improved a lot and we see that by his skins slowly being accepted.

Be patient. There’s most likely technical issues he needs to fix, or stylistic choices that DE wants changed. Just because something looks nice doesn’t mean it functions in game 

edit: and I say that as a fan of some of his stuff

Edited by Tsaiorchis
  • Like 1

On PS4 we still need these 3 items from Tennogen round 14:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1489879938&searchtext=

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1503779007

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1503767380&searchtext=

If they were on console I would buy them for sure. I just can't figure why you at DE select just a few for us each round. You had plenty of time to port them... :(

So to sum up, DE select tennogen items which will be accepted for PC, THEN from these already selected items they decide to choose a few for us, console players.

This is not fair.

1 hour ago, (PS4)LeTueurDeChrono said:

On PS4 we still need these 3 items from Tennogen round 14:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1489879938&searchtext=

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1503779007

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1503767380&searchtext=

If they were on console I would buy them for sure. I just can't figure why you at DE select just a few for us each round. You had plenty of time to port them... 😞

So to sum up, DE select tennogen items which will be accepted for PC, THEN from these already selected items they decide to choose a few for us, console players.

This is not fair.

It’s not fair unfortunately but licensing on consoles works differently, and DE is more limited. Consoles didn’t even have Tennogen back in the day because of that.

• Like 1

On 2019-05-03 at 10:21 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

We do not overlook creations for the sake of new creators -- we do our best to accept all pieces that meet criteria, the amount of items in a round has not had an effect on our decision in the past. Round 11 is a great example of that, haha!

Thank you for the clarification 😁

I was just wondering why the Rohua Syandana by Master Noob never made it in. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1373006401 I've been hoping to see it ever since it was released prior to round 13. I absolutely love Repala and Nsaru, they're some of my most used syandanas and I think Rohua could be another syandana of that same quality. I'm guessing that there's trouble rigging it properly as it's a long syandana, either that or the demand for it to get in just simply wasn't high enough. Either way I can't wait for this round! The Valkyr Mithra and Frost Ion skins in particular look amazing.

Edited by Phoenix7540

Huh, sometimes i feel sorry for Lukinu_u, the skins made have all atleast one original feature that make them gain much popularity, but then the DE verdict is to kill those uniques looks (to "harmonize" them with the rest of the game i guess) and those skins aren't that original anymore in the finale version and so the popularity gained is lost.

It's just frustrating to see.

• Like 1

Bit sad the Khora Fierce skin didn't made it, or the two heavy blade skins from ....A which at least go in a bit of a different style direction than the big and clunky ones we have, or the Dero Amprex, or the Nakahi which is in the workshop since 2017 and so far we haven't had a single whip skin.

I just don't understand 1 simple thing,if we did seen tennogen skins on last devstream. Then why we can't have it already in the global build,why we need to wait for another month, and not having right now in the game why DE???? 🤔

7 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

I just don't understand 1 simple thing,if we did seen tennogen skins on last devstream. Then why we can't have it already in the global build,why we need to wait for another month, and not having right now in the game why DE???? 🤔

Setting up the files to showcase on a Devstream is different than getting them hooked up properly for sale in-game -- we need to set them up in the market, set up rigging (for Syandanas/helmets/etc.) and FX. And then it needs to be all tested. 🙂

That takes time, especially for multiple items, in addition to all the other amazing things our team is working on. Thanks for your patience!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Setting up the files to showcase on a Devstream is different than getting them hooked up properly for sale in-game -- we need to set them up in the market, set up rigging (for Syandanas/helmets/etc.) and FX. And then it needs to be all tested. 🙂

That takes time, especially for multiple items, in addition to all the other amazing things our team is working on. Thanks for your patience!

Ok tnx for information,im just hoping that we are getting this skins weary soon. Because it whose so long when I last time buy some skins that I like,and upcoming frost skin with cool helmet is 1 that im planing to buy... 😏👌

• Like 1

11 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This is the one of the things I'll defend DE on over Tennogen. I can imagine people think "if the skin is in the game it should be ready" but probably not, mostly to make sure that the helmet (if it has animations or fx) gets them hooked up and to make sure that the neck works properly with head turning, maybe even checking how it works with prime parts toggled.

Plus you always see that the syandanas are static, with no proper physics attached.