Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 16 - Accepted Items!

22 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

I hope tennogen comes with the update this week but that's probably a longshot since it'd be pretty quick.

I 100% doubt it'll be with The Jovian Concord's release, unfortunately, I just hope we'll have the skins by the end of the month.

Do we maybe have an ETA on the new tennogen for PC? I was under the impression we were getting it with the Ropalolyst update, is it coming with Nightwave? Or is it something that can just be added with a patch maybe?   I mean they were accepted 20 days ago. 😎

31 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

Do we maybe have an ETA on the new tennogen for PC? I was under the impression we were getting it with the Ropalolyst update, is it coming with Nightwave? Or is it something that can just be added with a patch maybe?   I mean they were accepted 20 days ago. 😎

I think we are going to find out tomorrow on the devstream. Hopefully next week or maybe week after that...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

I think we are going to find out tomorrow on the devstream. Hopefully next week or maybe week after that...

I just hope it's not more than a month's wait, that at the latest we'd get it on the 3rd of June or something, and that the fact lots of Tennogen artists who made it in this round worked with DE on Tennogen before would speed up the process, I imagine that'd help? 🤔

Edited by zephyrbutt

17 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

So not even one word on tenno gen during Dev stream, its been over 20 days since they were shown on stream, suffice to say I'm annoyed 😕

At 32:53 into the stream Rebecca did say "Tennogen hopefully soon™, the next round" in response to a chat comment, I do wish they said more about it but at least they did acknowledge it.

Edited by gekkougabutt

4 hours ago, gekkougabutt said:

At 32:53 into the stream Rebecca did say "Tennogen hopefully soon™, the next round" in response to a chat comment, I do wish they said more about it but at least they did acknowledge it.

Sometimes soon can bee 2 or 3 years,for example like they did say soon for umbra first time 😁 so dont get hope so... In the end maybe is coming in the end of next month... 😏

3 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Sometimes soon can bee 2 or 3 years,for example like they did say soon for umbra first time 😁 so dont get hope so... In the end maybe is coming in the end of next month... 😏

Yup, that's unfortunately true, but a tenno can dream lol 🤷‍♂️ I just wish they'd give us an ETA, still rooting for them to finish it this month, if that's realistic.

3 hours ago, (XB1)RECLAIMERR117 said:

Khora Mithra is the only skin I've really felt passionate about and ya'll have changed it to to point of being completely unrecognizable. It's not fair to consider the upvotes for a skin that was changed in the final weeks to look nothing like the concept.c305d6881bbe4074a5164b1be2616caa.jpeg

The only change I notice is that the spikes now have a "shell" instead of looking like energy, and the visor now looks like a hair strand. Is there something else I'm missing?

That said, I do like the new look a more since it's more "armored" than her original design.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (XB1)RECLAIMERR117 said:

Khora Mithra is the only skin I've really felt passionate about and ya'll have changed it to to point of being completely unrecognizable. It's not fair to consider the upvotes for a skin that was changed in the final weeks to look nothing like the concept.

The changes look very minor to me, compared to Valkyr Mithra's changes looking at them side by side this is nothing, and tbh I prefer the new version better, more subtle and less covered in lights, and the old helmet sort looked like it belonged on Valkyr and looking at the final design for Valkyr Mithra there's definitely a resemblance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MaraWuti said:

You rejected Corpra Mesa because "Hoods aren't faction appropriate"??? ARE YOU #*!%ING SERIOUS? THEN WHAT THE #*!% IS THIS

latest?cb=20181108173945

Technically, the Solaris United are tied to the Corpus, but are not apart of them. And I am not sure if Open World factions would thread into the Syndicate category, which is not allowed for TennoGen artists to create stuff for.  As far as I know, there isn't a single Corpus unit or NPC that has a hood.