Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 16 - Accepted Items!

I feel like you guys are holding tennogen back so you can stretch the content across the time you're in Tennocon, which is not a good thing to do, I mean you can milk nightwave season 2 for all its worth during tennocon but Tennogen stuff needs to have some consistency to keep fashion framers entertained 😕

43 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

I feel like you guys are holding tennogen back so you can stretch the content across the time you're in Tennocon, which is not a good thing to do, I mean you can milk nightwave season 2 for all its worth during tennocon but Tennogen stuff needs to have some consistency to keep fashion framers entertained 😕

Yes you are right,in the end its just cosmetics and yea they are going to bee fun to have and use for a short time.But its better then to just that we are waiting for 1 big nothing...

Edited by Vlada91
  • Like 1

Over on his thread Hitsu San did say:

On 2019-06-03 at 8:34 PM, HitsuSan said:

Take it as a suggestion... sharpen your kitty frame claws 🙂

So if this means what I think it means we're likely getting it veeery soon! I hope! Again hope am not reading too much into this!

Are there any skins you can confirm will actually make it to console at this point?  I expect a wait as usual so we probably won't see this for 2 to 3 months, but I don't want to get excited for something that we might not even get since that seems to be the norm now.

• Like 1

The new Aures skin for Nyx  seems bugged. It is impossible to change the colors of the "feathers" (by the ears). As soon as you save, it reverts back to the original purple color.

I can't imagine that this is intended. We can change every part of every item in the game, but not this essential aspect of this (otherwise) lovely skin.

Edited by miramiranda

Why was the skin changed to nix so much https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1712960940? What contributed to its complete change, from the luminous elements, to the form, materials and painting zones. All the key features that singled out this divine work were flushed down the toilet! Why was this done and is there a chance that it will be returned to its original appearance?

10 hours ago, dante123a1 said:

Why was the skin changed to nix so much https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1712960940? What contributed to its complete change, from the luminous elements, to the form, materials and painting zones. All the key features that singled out this divine work were flushed down the toilet! Why was this done and is there a chance that it will be returned to its original appearance?

It looks relatively the same as it did before? Don't really see the about the point about complaining about such small changes, considering those are what allowed the item to be added in the first place.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-06-05 at 10:20 PM, (PS4)TNDA_Vice said:

Are there any skins you can confirm will actually make it to console at this point?  I expect a wait as usual so we probably won't see this for 2 to 3 months, but I don't want to get excited for something that we might not even get since that seems to be the norm now.

Console tennogen is basically dead cause of Nintendo switch so yeah

Polearm Skopos Skin is actually my fav polearm Skin, but when this skin will be out on PS4, i will not used it on my Cyath, cause... i just can't... so Weapons Skins on Modular Weapons when DE ? please, my eyes need to see this beautiful Weapons Skins on my modular weapons, please :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Il y a 4 heures, CaTiO3 a dit :

How do previous items coming back work? I missed out on the repala syandana, and would very much like to grab one if/when it becomes available again. Does that happen?

Everything from previous round is still aviable. You can see all the Tennogen stuff on the market if you installed the game through Steam.

On 2019-05-14 at 4:50 AM, Dark__Thoughts said:

Bit sad the Khora Fierce skin didn't made it, or the two heavy blade skins from ....A which at least go in a bit of a different style direction than the big and clunky ones we have, or the Dero Amprex, or the Nakahi which is in the workshop since 2017 and so far we haven't had a single whip skin.

Hopefully the Khora Fierce V2 skin gets it next time. It's incredible