Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xardis

Again no Ion Cloak, cant say Im surprised

Long story short, for like 9th time DE ignores a decently popular design of a not "over the top" cape with no official reason whatsoever. Cut that pointless game, eithery you want Tennogen to be user based, allow us to decide what is accepted or drop the Illusion of choice and remove voting on it entirely. And you know that 2nd choice is not going to be popular.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1592762689&searchtext=

Just now, Regiaz20 said:

my god that looks amazing! now i want it

Its not the 1st try of that design, this is going on for over 2 years now, he makes a new Tennogen with major changes on the overall design, it isnt accepted, he changes some minor thing, it isnt accepted, removes its, makes new one and the game goes on.

It probably won't get accepted because new guidelines say "no gold metallic" for whatever reason.

And maybe the mesh physics are just messed up. 

Цитата

Long story short, for like 9th time DE ignores a decently popular design of a not "over the top" cape with no official reason whatsoever.

Reasons are most likely a sense of taste which you dont have.

Also the poor quality of those works.

4 minutes ago, Airikr said:

It probably won't get accepted because new guidelines say "no gold metallic" for whatever reason.

And maybe the mesh physics are just messed up. 

From what I saw just now, more bronze looking metalics were on accepted items, and those were a bit more golden than on this one.

3 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Reasons are most likely a sense of taste which you dont have.

Also the poor quality of those works.

Bravo, I could say the same thing about the things you like and it would contribute the same amount to this thread - 0.

1 minute ago, KIREEK said:

They probably already took a look at it, but maybe it's similar to existing designs or overlaps future syandana designs that are being made at DE. There could also be other factors.

To be honest what upsets me most is when players try to push something by posting said design on reddid or in the forums, extra point for making said post dramatic.

1) if so, something like it would be already in game for at least 1.5 years, its not.

2) again, its going on for a long time, either say outright that something like it will never be accepted, state the reasons its not accepted this time (again, and again, and again...) or include it

The voting helps them decide, but it's not based on voting alone.

They probably already took a look at it, but maybe it's similar to existing designs or overlaps future syandana designs that are being made at DE. There could also be other factors.

To be honest what upsets me most is when players try to push something by posting said design on reddid or in the forums, extra point for making said post dramatic.

Цитата

Bravo, I could say the same thing about the things you like and it would contribute the same amount to this thread - 0.

No you cant cause I dont like ****.

Also if calling a poorly put together with bad physics, weird meshes and poor textures work "0 contribution" to the topic then you might have the same problem as the pieces creator. The idea of the syandana isnt bad and concept itself looks fine. Implementation sucks. Quality is low. So you both cant get a clue why his works wont get accepted and not changing a single thing that should be changed, thats not to mention theres probably a dozen more technical stuff to adress that only de and creators know about and not regual pleb players. Thats all it boils down to. 

vor 30 Minuten schrieb -Temp0-:

No you cant cause I dont like ****.

Also if calling a poorly put together with bad physics, weird meshes and poor textures work "0 contribution" to the topic then you might have the same problem as the pieces creator. The idea of the syandana isnt bad and concept itself looks fine. Implementation sucks. Quality is low. So you both cant get a clue why his works wont get accepted and not changing a single thing that should be changed, thats not to mention theres probably a dozen more technical stuff to adress that only de and creators know about and not regual pleb players. Thats all it boils down to. 

Not so rude, sir.

On 2019-05-03 at 8:48 PM, -Temp0- said:

I dont see neither wierd meshes or poor textures. As for physics, its not in game... But thats mostly subjective. I dont see those "low quality" signifiers you are talking about, would you mind posting screenshots of what you think is the issue? I looked up all comments and discussions on steam, on this item, and from none of them say that its low quality, correct me if Im wrong.

The real problem is in us not knowing what the real issue is, the only thing I know was about previous design that was not accepted in summer 2017 coz of minor physics issue. This whole thing is going on for too long.

And nice to see you are not a man of good character - you call the art in question in overall terms "poor quality", when asked to specify, no responce whatsoever.