Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Energy Lights

-Tilter-

Since the introduction of the Secondary Energy Color I've began to notice that some things have started losing their Energy lights, it took time for others to notice it too on their favorite gear but now I'm seeing some of it being posted so I'll try again with a new thread since unfortunately they haven't fixed this for a few weeks now.. From what I can tell they aren't just gone or removed, they are defaulting to a black color rather than taking your chosen color and therefore look like they're missing. Why do I think this, well because some things such as Ivara's Skirt are still barely visible under a certain light and angle, but it takes a lot of squinting to notice.

I'll use some examples to show exactly what I mean, but not all of these will be mine and I hope people I borrow these from won't mind since I haven't asked all of them for permission. (And if this is against some rules let me know and I'll delete those images from the thread)
And the last thing to be noted is that these are not all the cases of it, there are plenty more of them I've seen from other posts but their pictures aren't clear enough to be used as examples so I decided to leave them out. So if you've noticed something else, please share it here or on your own threads so there's more awareness and maybe then it will catch DE's attention and they'll fix it.

1PcjIgG.jpg
w4vw6kx.jpg
XjI8TL5.jpg
Green are the points that can still be seen if you look closely and that's why I think it defaults to black and it's not actually GONE/REMOVED.
kf6s0OV.jpg
2PY72eT.jpg

And now for some examples that aren't mine
RnyHHAs.png
8ON5Et9.png
erORzPd.png

mhv7qq540ur21.png

Edited by -Tilter-
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I have noticed new issues yesterday but it was 1am when the update came so I didn't have the strength to update the thread. So far I've noticed Trinity Prime's helmets emissives remaining red/orange no matter which colors you pick, same goes with Nekros' deluxe skin remaining blue etc.. So it's still not properly fixed for all frames and skins, but it's definitively an improvement.

These are some examples of emissives not taking in your chosen color even after the update 25.0.1.

Here's Nekros Deluxe skin, I use color Red but it's forcing this blue emissive.
iROgpIx

Same thing, Valkyr Deluxe, using red showing blue wings.
R6KK1RO

Here it's the other way around, using blue but it's showing red/orange on Trinity Prime's helmet.
zpWyOpP

And for Atlas Deluxe I'm not confident about, I don't remember whether or not it had any emissives other than it's shoulders, but it looks weird as it is, feels like it used to have some emissives but now it's blank.
undefined

Edit: As I posted this I saw my screenshots aren't showing for some unknown reason, I don't know what the issue is but I can't be bothered to look into it so I'll just drop it if it doesn't get resolved with time.

Edited by -Tilter-

Il y a 5 heures, -Tilter- a dit :

So far I've noticed Trinity Prime's helmets emissives remaining red/orange no matter which colors you pick

Got the same problem here, same frame. In fact, the preview when choosing colors works, but as soon as I confirm my color choices, it goes back to the vanilla color. And only for energy colors, the rest for this frame seems to work just fine.