Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Quick Thank You

Just wanted to give a very big thank you to all the Tennogen creators!

They continue to make amazing pieces for the game and I'm glad that they are able and willing to give their time to create such pieces.

Thank you so much and keep up the great work (this includes those who's creations are not yet in game, I've seen other amazing pieces and have high hopes!).

Note: No, I'm not trying to kiss *** at all. Just trying to be thankful and show appreciation 🙂

• Like 7

Don't understand why you are thanking someone for making money. That's just capitalism. They didn't do it to make the game better, or it would be made obtainable for free. And i wouldn't really call them awesome, they can't measure up to deluxe skins from DE.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cyclouros said:

Don't understand why you are thanking someone for making money. That's just capitalism. They didn't do it to make the game better, or it would be made obtainable for free. And i wouldn't really call them awesome, they can't measure up to deluxe skins from DE.

Maybe because they see the skins as more than just a product? And they value the effort that is put into the skins from the artists? It's almost like they are actual people behind the work that other people don't mind supporting with real money because of how much they appreciate their designs. It's not a crazy concept.

Also whether or not a TennoGen skin or a Deluxe skin is better than each other is subjective, just like how it's subjective to call TennoGen awesome, so I don't know why you're trying to refute a statement like that.

• Like 1

I have to agree 100% , Nothing against DE but some of my fav fashion frame items are infact tennogen items.

Over the past week I have token it upon myself to purchase quite a few pieces of tennogen.. and am always exciting to see the new wave of tennogen released. Thank you to all those creators who take time out of their days to create such lovely art and warframe fashionframe must haves. You are part of the reason why i'm still playing warframe.

❤️

If we didn't have tennogen in the game,then fashion would bee weary pure,so in some way tnx to DE that give us that option...But in the end without goot tennogen artist,all this would bee for nothing. We can just hope that DE will accepted much more and get in the game much faster... And I think that sometimes DE need to create more cool skins-alt helmets that are not deluxe and simply just new cosmetics for our frames....

Il y a 23 heures, Vlada91 a dit :

And I think that sometimes DE need to create more cool skins-alt helmets that are not deluxe and simply just new cosmetics for our frames....

I'm not really sure on this side. Player made cosmetics from Tennogen allow two main things for DE :
- It give them more time to focus on other stuff such as assets for new open worlds or characters for quests, additionally to the fact player made means more differents artists, so more choice for players to pick up.
- Sales through steam means direct income as opposite to sales through platinum as their value may chances and sales can be made from stockpiled plats, which mean less reliable income.

Because of these two points, DE will probably avoid doing more cosmetics outside of deluxes and let Tennogen be main source of cosmetics in the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

I'm not really sure on this side. Player made cosmetics from Tennogen allow two main things for DE :
- It give them more time to focus on other stuff such as assets for new open worlds or characters for quests, additionally to the fact player made means more differents artists, so more choice for players to pick up.
- Sales through steam means direct income as opposite to sales through platinum as their value may chances and sales can be made from stockpiled plats, which mean less reliable income.

Because of these two points, DE will probably avoid doing more cosmetics outside of deluxes and let Tennogen be main source of cosmetics in the game.

In the end its not problem for mes,A's long I have some cool skin that I like...more skins are always welcome.

On 2019-05-16 at 4:50 AM, Cyclouros said:

Oh yes they can.  In spades.  And just because they make money doesn’t mean they aren’t ALSO artists motivated to enrich the game with their craft.