The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cronus

rednut123

When ever I do Tolstoj my computer crashes and I am trying to get the Cronus blueprint and the wiki says it gets less likely to drop but I have finished it once but it did not drop

Honestly, its a total piece of junk.  But if you must do it, I would say it happens rather often.  Another try or two and you should get it.

You're supposed to be guaranteed one on your first attempt (which you missed, probably; I did too). After that, the chance decreases every time you run him, but it's still rather high for the first maybe 10-15 runs. Just keep hitting him and you'll get it eventually.

Honestly, its a total piece of junk.  But if you must do it, I would say it happens rather often.  Another try or two and you should get it.

Cronus is arguably the best Longsword in the game.

Now, that is a s much an argument for the sorry state of Longswords as it is one for the power of Cronus, but still!

I had about 30 of these BPs left over from when the drop was constant. Made it and leveled it for mastery... and let me tell you it was a painful experience. It's basically just an upgraded Skana. Very vanilla, very boring. Level this early if you can get the BP, heck, I wish I could give you one of mine ><;;

P.S. Sorry about your crashing issues. All I can offer on that is try running in 32bit/64bit modes, and see if one of the two doesn't crash. Also try disabling/enabling multi-core rendering (from the loader) or visual features one by one... it may be a feature vs driver issue. I'll assume your drivers (video/audio/motherboard/etc) and chipsets are up to date.