Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sabotage left in Uncompleteable state.

Drakontis

I decided to try something new today while doing a sabotage mission. 

Step 1. Do both coolant areas. 
Step 2. Find the exit tile
Step 3. Transference into operator
Step 4. Go back to sabotage area
Step 5. Complete the sabotage objective with the fuel, resulting in destroying the reactor parts

Step 6. Let an enemy kill me resulting in me transferring back into my Warframe (which is back at the exit) in an attempt to skip the blast door.

This resulted in me being on the opposite side of the blast door and unable to actually complete the mission at all because the exit can't be triggered. 

• Like 1

You're not supposed to be able to pass the blast door without a bug. Usually that bug is host migration or something similar where lockdowns aren't recorded properly or lockdown bypasses the mission clause that disallows going through that door.

It's a separate bug, same result. I don't know how you passed that door.

8 hours ago, Drakontis said:

Step 5. Complete the sabotage objective with the fuel, resulting in destroying the reactor parts
Step 6. Let an enemy kill me resulting in me transferring back into my Warframe (which is back at the exit) in an attempt to skip the blast door.

Oh look, it happens to me. Stuck at extraction room that won't extract, cannot finish mission.

Doing mostly the normal way, this become obvious that the terminal for large Grineer door is at the WRONG SIDE.

And there is a red marker waypoint bug from tripping into something seconds after pulling the coolant cell.

9 hours ago, Drakontis said:

I decided to try something new today while doing a sabotage mission. 

This resulted in me being on the opposite side of the blast door and unable to actually complete the mission at all because the exit can't be triggered. 

What you're trying to do is the 5th way of doing the sabotage (the 4th one in the past was removed), but sadly it does not work

I brought this to DE in the past, they probably didn't waste resources making it work, but the idea was to work as a team and instead of opening the blast door, someone at the door would open it manually so everyone could extract.

You indeed were extracting, running away from a ship explosion, however the way the objective was programed, you needed to interact with the blast door panel that the game pointed on your minimap, otherwise it wouldn't let you exit the mission.

The idea of doing this means like myself you understood the objectives well and you tried to make effort so that the mission could end up in a different way, i wanted to do this with a squadmate so that we could extract instantly without going to the terminal, cutting down on mission time further.

Sadly it can't be done, you need to use the panel, it's not a bug, DE simply never bothered, from them there are 3 ways, fire, ice or magnetic, being magnetic the only one that allows right now the search for extraction while an objective is being done. (you can do this with ice, at your own risk of a  mission fail)

The 4th way was patched at some point, it's essentially magnetic + ice (in this order), you get the faster objective from magnetic while using ice to open the blast door, right now magnetic does this already, but prior to it, ice was used to open the blast door, obviously this would cause both hazards to appear, i personally used this in my clan to make sure players understood the sabotage mechanics.

The 5th way never actually worked, i tried and i found it a pity given what the players were doing.

Your solo technique is smart but unless you can open the blast door, you may be stuck forever, this means that you may possibly open the door (terminal next to it), but you still need to reach the blast door terminal for the exit to trigger properly.

The mission objective wasn't meant to consider those types of actions.

Edited by KIREEK

6 hours ago, Kilsety said:

You're not supposed to be able to pass the blast door without a bug. Usually that bug is host migration or something similar where lockdowns aren't recorded properly or lockdown bypasses the mission clause that disallows going through that door.

It's a separate bug, same result. I don't know how you passed that door.

Like I said, I got on the other side of the blast door by using my operator. Went and found the exit, switched to operator, then completed the objective with the fuel cell, and then let somebody shoot me in the face, resulting in me being transferred back into my Warframe in an attempt to immediately extract.

That's a better explanation, I guess the door opened when you used transference? That wasn't clear, and sounds more like a big bug. I've never experienced it myself, haven't replicated it.