Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox controller setup is broken

(XBOX)DvsDomino

Ok I’m a little bit upset so bear with me 1st

2nd I’ve been playing warframe for a long time now and I have a certain way I have my controller set up.

Ok now for the bulk so I logged into warframe today after taking a break of about a month and found out that either my controller set up no longer works or the UI is completely broken now. 

💠When you use the depad to select ur power it now skips every other power until you spam the button a feed times 

💠UI no longer works with controller at all u can press the buttons but they just flat out don’t work witch I have to say is irritating.

💠have to completely reset my controller and had to try to re map and now the game won’t let me move stuff around.

-now DE please ! Don’t force people who have been playing ur game for over 4 years to learn a new set up its wrong! Let me play the game I want to play it as .

• 5 weeks later...

I had this issue too. You can remap the controls even though the games tells you that you can't move things because of "X" reason...you can move them, I have done it, I can't explain the steps I took, but I did remap it so that the bumbers are used to slide, roll and bullet jump, then I remapped the way I use the abilities, I use the D-pad to select an ability and R3(click in the Right stick) to use them, Xbutton is my Secondary fire button...it can be done, it took me a while though.

Now the other issue is a game issue, I just shut down the game and restarted it and the menu issue was gone.

I know I haven't given you a solution, but at least you know it can be fixed.:whew::highfive:

On 2019-06-10 at 6:43 AM, (XB1)MortalQUINN said:

I had this issue too. You can remap the controls even though the games tells you that you can't move things because of "X" reason...you can move them, I have done it, I can't explain the steps I took, but I did remap it so that the bumbers are used to slide, roll and bullet jump, then I remapped the way I use the abilities, I use the D-pad to select an ability and R3(click in the Right stick) to use them, Xbutton is my Secondary fire button...it can be done, it took me a while though.

Now the other issue is a game issue, I just shut down the game and restarted it and the menu issue was gone.

I know I haven't given you a solution, but at least you know it can be fixed.:whew::highfive:

Only real fix, is closing then re-opening the game.