Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haven’t played since late 2017, How do you feel about the current State of Warframe ?

Hey guys I use to be a really heavy player , & I kept up with devstreams and things on the forums . But my involvement died off cause I just didn’t like how old things that were introduce in the game were left to die & lots of new systems/game modes/mechanics were being introduced left and right & I’ve come back to see how the current player base feels about the game itself . 

Just now, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Hey guys I use to be a really heavy player , & I kept up with devstreams and things on the forums . But my involvement died off cause I just didn’t like how old things that were introduce in the game were left to die & lots of new systems/game modes/mechanics were being introduced left and right & I’ve come back to see how the current player base feels about the game itself . 

> grind grind grind grind grind and money

more or less the same thing but with a lot of additions of Fortuna Open world and different game modes and ofc excellent quest

1 minute ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

more or less the same thing but with a lot of additions of Fortuna Open world and different game modes and ofc excellent quest

Oh I haven’t even done the umbra quest and maybe the others before it I don’t remember, has there been a lot of good ones ? 

Oh I haven’t even done the umbra quest and maybe the others before it I don’t remember, has there been a lot of good ones ? 

it is second dream, war within, chains of harrow, apostasy prolong, the sacrifice and chimera prologue.

They continue to expand and expound upon the game.

However, the brand, I feel, has been tarnished a bit because some of these efforts make core combat ineffectual and irrelevant and it should ALWAYS be a choice when progressing in Warframe.

There is Nothing more important than core combat and choice...it defined Warframe’s success.

obviously my opinion...The one thing you can’t question is DE’s dedication.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Personally I dislike how so many of the newer "boss" fights depend on adding "challenge" by stripping Warframes of their abilities.  Especially since it applies so unevenly to various warframes.  Inaros and Rhino can still use their defensive powers to be as tanky as ever when fighting the Wolf, but Hildryn (for example) is at a huge disadvantage because her Pillage Shields power cannot even affect him.  (I'm not counting the possible effects of Arcanes, because not everyone has access to all of them.)  Meanwhile, damage based frames (or just damage based powers) are totally negated.  Ivara's Artemis Bow?  Completely useless.  It results in a situation where only a couple of frames are optimal, or even useful.  And as more and more enemies are added with power immunity, it just seems to be getting worse.

feels like we're about to enter a new chapter in warframe with all the massive upcoming expansions DE planned. 
in my 4 year journey of playing i've hated and loved many changes implemented but i always adapted to them, but in the end i've loved the game even more than before.

it's gonna be a very rough and bumpy ride in the beginning for sure, expect many crazy bugs and controversies in future content updates. But with enough time i'm sure DE will polish out everything.

34 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

And as more and more enemies are added with power immunity, it just seems to be getting worse.

Don't forget Chroma can just unga-bunga with Vex Armor and a high power weapon and nuke things even faster.

1% drop chances that take 20 minutes to even get an attempt at. (Who thought this was ok?) Any gamemode that tries to come off as "elite" or "endgame" ends up with the misunderstanding that challenge = tedious, long, boring modes.

• Like 3

Bunch of cool things happening, things being refined to be more usable or at least prettier. Also people keep complaining about the grind and lack of endgame in a game that damn near starts out at the point most MMOs put at the endgame, specifically doing raidy stuff for a shot at cool toys.

So go fishing, screw around on a rocket surfboard, and hunt bigass monsters with bigass guns.

On 2019-05-04 at 5:39 PM, stormy505 said:

1% drop chances that take 20 minutes to even get an attempt at. (Who thought this was ok?) Any gamemode that tries to come off as "elite" or "endgame" ends up with the misunderstanding that challenge = tedious, long, boring modes.

So basically it’s the same lol

• Like 1