Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your favourite underrated weapon?

13 minutes ago, (PS4)OriginalEquinox said:

Don't you need like 10 steady aims for that thing lol?

Besides usually only needing short bursts, Twin Grakatas are, funnily enough, less recoil-heavy than the single Grakata. DE logic strikes again!

(Mind, I love my Grakata Riven that 100% removes recoil, takes my Prisma Grakata to Baza levels of accuracy lol.)

Every bow, every throwing knife, and every sword and shield.

I don't even use them much anymore, myself, but the various weapons in those categories have a special place in my heart and I will still run certain missions using that loadout.

Specifically Daikyu, Fusilai, and Silva and Aegis Prime.

21 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Battacor and Scourge. Former's very effective against almost anything with a viral Hunter Munition's build, and has enough accuracy to pick enemies at long ranges. And the laser's also plenty powerful. Scourge, on the other hand, is extremely effective against Grineer but less so against everything else. Viral + Corrosive + Radiation = Bonus damage to enemies with very low EHP. Pity it doesn't work against Corpus though.

I'm not sure if Opticor Vandal is Underrated, but it's also a good one. And so is Exergis.

Y'know, it occurs to me that I equip almost all of my weapons with Viral unless they're Status weapons with no slash.

id recommend a gas corrosive build on the scourge if you want to deal with all factions. It is slightly worse against armour but it can still hold its own. 

Ok so, let me see....

Aklato, Karak Wraith, Stradavar, Sobek, Dex Dakra, Jat Kittag, Lacera, Viper (and Wraith), Zakti, Flux Rifle, Battacor, Ocucor, Burston Prime, Tigris Sancti, Dera Vandal, Sonicor, Brakk...

Oh and I used all of those way before the Rebalance/buffs, and many even before rivens.

Argonak.  Wait, it's not really underrated--it actually is bad.  I just like it anyway.

Well, its sound effects are criminally underrated, anyway.  Its reload sound alone is practically meta. 

And the enemy highlighting is pretty  cool.  In the dark.  When it works.

Soma prime. Im not sure if its underrated or overrated lmao. Dispo is S#&$ so i guess overrated but everybody acts like its weak so underrated??

Dex furis. It is fun, stylish and effective. And thanks to the dispo it will beat any rattleguts.

4 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Argonak.  Wait, it's not really underrated--it actually is bad.  I just like it anyway.

Well, its sound effects are criminally underrated, anyway.  Its reload sound alone is practically meta. 

And the enemy highlighting is pretty  cool.  In the dark.  When it works.

Yup, it sounds so meaty and imo looks the coolest out of all the Grineer weapons. It resembles something that a elite special forces unit would use, just wish the highlighting had longer range.