[DE]Danielle

PS4 Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.1 (Live!)

Wanted to say that after reaching max rank with the wolf that the 15 wolf credit per level isn't very rewarding. At least 25 per level would feel worth the time spent. With that said. I would NOT miss the wolf. It scares players off and when host migrates health is reset.

Posted (edited)

People salty about Tenno-gen yet I'm more miffed that we've got the crappier Wolf drop rates and only a week or so left. Got a Riven for the Wolf Sledge and no motor to use it!

And the excuse for no Wolf beacons is pretty weak when it could be applied to the others just as readily, unless he's becoming a part of the gas tileset in a Mutalist Alad V fashion

Edited by (PS4)MrHide-Patten

3 hours ago, (PS4)MrHide-Patten said:

People salty about Tenno-gen yet I'm more miffed that we've got the crappier Wolf drop rates and only a week or so left. Got a Riven for the Wolf Sledge and no motor to use it!

And the excuse for no Wolf beacons is pretty weak when it could be applied to the others just as readily, unless he's becoming a part of the gas tileset in a Mutalist Alad V fashion

At least the wolf is permanent.

Posted (edited)

Hello, Danielle.

Play Warframe one year, I'm 27mr and I love this game, but ...

Codex problems go far beyond Sawgaws appearing as Condrocs. There are 3 Ashen, 3 Plains and 3 Ghosts Kuakas, no Condroc appears, and Condroc and Common Condroc occupy two different spaces totaling 4 spaces. No Mergoo appears.
There is no flap for the Tenno faction where Clem is, the Tenno faction only appears on the ALL flap.
The drop chance of "Forgotten Grineer Container" and "Reinforced Containers" for Codex virtually nonexistent.
The "Infested Tumor" of the codex (objects) was removed with the Raid, and who did not scan?
The same goes for "J3 Jordas Golem", and 3 Hives: Lancing, Security and Stabilization (rumors that appear in Sorties with Hive included).
The journey to scan "infested mesa" is blocked, only getting redo with some newbie is not practical for those who play alone.
"Tomb Guardian" is not in the Codex, but is locked in the Simulacrum. You can buy the journey at Baro Ki'teer again, but you can not do it again to scan it.
It is not possible to redo the journey where the Stalker is scanned, forcing the player to look for low-mastery people who did not make the journey.
When will we get a chance to scan Misery? In 2016 did it arise through the message of Alad V without having to exhaust the health of all Acolytes? We want that chance too.
The 11 Grineer Nightwatch that are locked in the Simulacrum only comes once a year in the last wave of defense of the game's birthday event. One chance a year, really?
"Artificer" and his drone "Carabus", "Datalyst" are locked in Simulacrum. No chance to scan them because they no longer appear in the event of the Acolytes.

For those who already have everything mastered in the game, it is fun to complete the codex, but what the game proposes is that if you are collecting an album of cards, you will never, NEVER complete it, that is sad.
We can still mention Zylok who is "exclusive" to whoever played Warframe at the time it was possible to have it. If Darvo sells her for Platinum it is already a plausible solution for those who did not get it.
Weapons and login mods are very time consuming, no matter how faithful someone may be to a game, at this time we live in, compel the player to have 500, 700, 900 logins to have something that fits in the player's collection is a crime. If it was cosmetic I would be quiet.
Arbitrage = Endo.
Next Syndicate = Kuva. Please! ;)

Edited by (PS4)PCDOABC15

Well I really like that the Archwing Rivens are coming to console but I dont have any more riven slots. I am MR27 and rolling Rivens is kind of my endgame in Warframe, but I cant buy any more slots (reached the cap at 90 slots) and I also dont want to sell any of my rolled rivens. Would be nice to see a higher cap for the riven slots and maybe make them a bit cheaper :-)

• Like 1

I can't possibly think of a bigger f*^k you to Warframe veterans than this Aura Polarity Forma. Just wow. 

On 2019-05-04 at 11:06 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Also, enemies have a chance to drop the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft Aura Forma to further customize your Warframe and fine-tune your Mod builds. Used to modify an Aura slot on a Warframe to be compatible with any Mod Polarity.  

Things are getting somewhat inconsistent. I've read posts from [DE] stating that this would be a purchasable item from the arbitration rewards (I did presume it was a typo as all other media pointed to it being a drop.). But is this now no longer a drop from a mission reward and is now a drop chance from each individual enemy? Should I be bringing Nekros into Arbitrations now? I'd really appreciate some clarification with regard to this.

FInally this one seemed to take forever ( I know I take new content for granite). DO you see what i did? Well i was going to take it for Basalt!

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Et_Zetera said:

Things are getting somewhat inconsistent. I've read posts from [DE] stating that this would be a purchasable item from the arbitration rewards (I did presume it was a typo as all other media pointed to it being a drop.). But is this now no longer a drop from a mission reward and is now a drop chance from each individual enemy? Should I be bringing Nekros into Arbitrations now? I'd really appreciate some clarification with regard to this.

I suspect that it's just another copy / paste error that wasn't caught.  According to the WIKI the same mistake was made in the notes for the PC release.  From the WIKI:

The patch announcement for Update 24.8 erroneously stated that the Blueprint would be acquired as a possible drop from enemies in Arbitrations. Whether this was simply a miscommunication error by the dev team or the original plan for its drop that got changed later on is unclear.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

I suspect that it's just another copy / paste error that wasn't caught.  According to the WIKI the same mistake was made in the notes for the PC release.  From the WIKI:

The patch announcement for Update 24.8 erroneously stated that the Blueprint would be acquired as a possible drop from enemies in Arbitrations. Whether this was simply a miscommunication error by the dev team or the original plan for its drop that got changed later on is unclear.

Much appreciated!

Aura forma drop might actually make reviving someone a worthwhile mechanic should that be the trigger... hope not though.

I am looking forward to how Arbitrations will go. I have my eye on that Khora Augment. Have another on board for potential loot grabbing with all this grinding is what we need.

14 hours ago, (PS4)Bug-Slayer07 said:

How about you fix the drop chance for the damn Saturn Six Mask! 100+ attempts and still got nothing!

When I was mod farming in the derelict with a friend, we got a Wolf crashin’ the party. Out of all the times that I have gone through with the wolf on purpose or have recruite to farm the wolf, not a single chance myself. Just as I have ever least expected, we crushed the wolf to get it out of the way, hoping maybe my friend could get the motor. The moment we ended up with that 2% drop chance of a Mask, I freaked. Got it where we 100% least expected it.

On 2019-05-05 at 8:59 AM, (PS4)Kai_Uchiha_100x said:

Now all thats left is Atlas Prime.

Surprised there isn’t one, honestly.

On 2019-05-05 at 12:05 AM, (PS4)NED-669 said:

Wanted to say that after reaching max rank with the wolf that the 15 wolf credit per level isn't very rewarding. At least 25 per level would feel worth the time spent. With that said. I would NOT miss the wolf. It scares players off and when host migrates health is reset.

I was thinking the same thing, except 30 I felt more rewarding compared to it due to getting to 10k standing each time by only a minimum of Nightwave objectives to earn that standings. However, they are bettering the Nightwave for next season, so perhaps it will adjust.

The host migration seems to always be some sort of flaw on Warframe. It just restarts a lot of things, especially when it comes to having your energy from full to have cut in half and ridding off certain abilities you have casted, or just kicking players from the mission. This seems to be perhaps just a PS4 thing, though.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Yazamaa said:

When I was mod farming in the derelict with a friend, we got a Wolf crashin’ the party. Out of all the times that I have gone through with the wolf on purpose or have recruite to farm the wolf, not a single chance myself. Just as I have ever least expected, we crushed the wolf to get it out of the way, hoping maybe my friend could get the motor. The moment we ended up with that 2% drop chance of a Mask, I freaked. Got it where we 100% least expected it.

I've found three Wolf Sledge sets and if I find another motor that's four set! I don't need anymore stupid Wolf Sledge parts!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)Yazamaa said:

Gonna flat out say that I hate you so much right now.

Gib Mask!

• Like 1