Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alleviate Pressure from Nightwave FOMO

Greetings! 

A constant discussion occurring in my clan and alliance chat revolves around the pressure nightwave puts on players to finish the weeklies. Two simple suggestions:

1) allow some rollover time for weeklies. This is the overwhelming response I see from the player base in game. Perhaps a few days for regular slots and a full week for the elites? 

Speaking of the elite weeklies, people seem to not understand what "elite" means. Depending on the challenge, each and every player is not supposed to be able to complete them. You need to be end game - or very committed - to accomplish these tasks. So... 

2) vigorously advertise that all elite weeklies add up to 35% of the total points available from the episode. According to the comments from DE, you only need about 60% of the points to reach rank 30. This does create a tiny margin for error, so maybe some bonus points for doing each daily or standard weeklies in a cycle. 

That is all from me for now. Looking forward to episode two! 

In the most recent devstream they talked  about this and said, that you could do the previous weeks' challenges if you did the ones of the current week and you missed out on some in the previous weeks.