Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikakor

How to be friend with a syndicate who hate your guts?

Question

So i'm fully maxed with Steel Meridian, Arbiter of Hexis, and Cephalon Suda.

How do i change that and become friend with the Perrin Sequence and New Loka ? already started working on Red Veil, but i don't see any ways for the two others 😞 help?

11 answers to this question

Running all six is possible but the progress is very slow and involves a lot of Sigil switching. You can successfully run four Syndicates at a time with much less effort:

Steel Meridian / Cephalon Suda / Arbiters of Hexis / Red Veil

Only run Steel Meridian/Cephalon Suda missions, have Steel Sigil equipped. Suda gives +50% Hexis, -50% Red Veil,  -100% Loka, Steel give +50% Veil, -50% Loka, -100% Perrin, Sigil gets Veil into positive.

Red Veil / New Loka / The Perrin Sequence / Steel Meridian

Only run Red Veil/New Loka missions, have Red Veil Sigil equipped. Loka gives +50% Perrin, -50% Steel, -100% Cephalon. Veil gives +50% Steel, -50% Suda, -100% Hexis, Sigil gets Steel into positive.

The Perrin Sequence / Arbiters of Hexis / New Loka / Cephalon Suda

Only run Perrin/Hexis missions, switch between Perrin and Hexis Sigils. Perrin/Hexis are opposed but you still get a total of +50% for each and they don't interfere with Loka/Suda so +50% each too.

You can't be a friend to every syndicate. (And even if you manage it somehow, it would be completely inefficient in terms of getting exp for them to get rewards). You can befriend Perrin and Loka, but it would affect your standing Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda, and not in a good way.

5 minutes ago, mikakor said:

So i'm fully maxed with Steel Meridian, Arbiter of Hexis, and Cephalon Suda.

How do i change that and become friend with the Perrin Sequence and New Loka ? already started working on Red Veil, but i don't see any ways for the two others 😞 help?

In case you want to get every reward all the syndicates can offer, you can do what i did: buy everything from those you have a good standing with (first three syndicates i assume), after that start leveling up the opposite syndicates and buy everything from there. And after that, going back to Meridian/Suda/Hexis is optional.

well, actually none of you guys answered my problems, sadly 😕

i am at maximum LOWEST rank with Perrin and Loka. i can't buy anythihng from them, and even after initiation with perrin, they don't give me anything to get. so i'm rephrase, so i am clearer and hope you give an answer that hopefully help! ^^

Since my reputation with the syndicates Perrin and Loka are at the lowest ( "Write-Off and "Exiled" ) , how do i get them back up, so that i can at least get ONE sigil out of them?

PS : i just saw that i have some kind of "basic" Sigil for Perrin and Loka, that says that it alloows to gain reputation for them, but i do not see any numbers "+8, +10, +15" and such. does it actually give standing? because if so, my problem is resolved with that.

Edit : despite simply stating facts, my answer sounds harshed than what i wanted it to be ^^" anyway, if anyone can answer?

😕

As a small side note, in order to avoid such a massive grind, you can buy the mods/guns from your enemy syndicates from other players.

It's not for everyone, but I made enough plat selling prime parts that I was able to purchase every syndicate weapon in the game from other players. Certainly beats having to earn 200K reputation with them and then starting over with my preferred syndicates.

If you want to switch syndicates you should be able to click on the syndicate you want to join and get the starting sigil from them. I'm not online at the moment so can't provide screenshots. Then uou just wear the sigil and accrue standing as normal. This will decrease the attitudes of the opposing syndicates though. 

On 2019-05-04 at 6:19 PM, Dante said:

You can't be a friend to every syndicate. (And even if you manage it somehow, it would be completely inefficient in terms of getting exp for them to get rewards). You can befriend Perrin and Loka, but it would affect your standing Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda, and not in a good way.

Supposedly you can (according to wiki), although it's an incredibly long winded and time consuming endeavour. 

OP - The easiest way to stop the others attacking you is to raise the negative ones to neutral but it will drop you a bit on your maxed ones. 

Having said that I do wish there was a way you could 'max all syndicates' once you fully maxed them all.... I've maxed all six and think I've taken all the goodies, except some captura on the two that I haven't got at max.  It would be a nice perk for having done all 6 syndicates imo.

I did Red Veil and Steel Meridian.

When maxxed I changed to three others who I cant remember lol, it was short lived as new mods were added so im now thinking of getting a few duplicate items for my three kids if they need them.

Not sure if I want all capture scenes either. 

You have to pay a sacrifice to get back in, cant remember what I paid to get back with Red Veil, not sure what third does not interfere with Red Veil and Steel Meridian.

I should really do my homework lol

The basic sigil gives standing. It's actually confusing but the %values on the upgraded sigils aren't their value for standing but the amount of bonus standing gained over the basic sigil amount. 

55 minutes ago, mikakor said:

well, actually none of you guys answered my problems, sadly 😕

i am at maximum LOWEST rank with Perrin and Loka. i can't buy anythihng from them, and even after initiation with perrin, they don't give me anything to get. so i'm rephrase, so i am clearer and hope you give an answer that hopefully help! ^^

Since my reputation with the syndicates Perrin and Loka are at the lowest ( "Write-Off and "Exiled" ) , how do i get them back up, so that i can at least get ONE sigil out of them?

PS : i just saw that i have some kind of "basic" Sigil for Perrin and Loka, that says that it alloows to gain reputation for them, but i do not see any numbers "+8, +10, +15" and such. does it actually give standing? because if so, my problem is resolved with that.

Edit : despite simply stating facts, my answer sounds harshed than what i wanted it to be ^^" anyway, if anyone can answer?

😕

Heya man, you always start with a basic sigil which doesn't give you any +x%, and as you go from rank to rank you can pick up those who gives you more standing points (that's what I did).  All you have to do is to equip the perrin or the loka sigil and start grinding up standing.

Hope it solves your problems,

Kazz

1 hour ago, (XB1)BokBokBokaawk said:

Running all six is possible but the progress is very slow and involves a lot of Sigil switching. You can successfully run four Syndicates at a time with much less effort:

I began working on this recently, but man, the progress being "very slow" is not an exaggeration... I am at max rank with Red Veil / New Loka / The Perrin Sequence, and trying to progress with Steel. Only problem is, I don't like syndicate missions much, so I'm relying on the standing gained by sigils passively. My only success this far is Steel not attacking my at every corner now.