The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way to Farm Endo???

Zeoran

I tried searching the forums for this but the search features leave a lot to be desired. Even putting in "farm AND endo" got me way too many hits for threads that had nothing to do with the topic I'm looking for.  

I've found ways to get everything else in this game except Endo, especially for the mods that have 10 ranks and need like 30k endo each to max out.  I know ayatan's are a great source, but they aren't that easy to farm.  There's the weekly Maru hunt, daily sorties which aren't a guaranteed and that's it.  They MIGHT show up in syndicate missions.  I'm looking for good ways to RELIABLY farm endo and lots of it.  It's weird that there's no way (that I know of) to farm a resource like this like there is for Kuva, something I almost never use.  

Arbitration Excavation. 45 minutes, I got like 20k endo I think. That's with sculptures and the base endo reward. Survival, Defense, Interception, and Defection all take 2x longer to farm, so avoid those modes, and wait patiently for an excavation, get a squad up that's willing to go for like 20+ digs, and get some endo.

• Like 1

Rathuum node, get a Nekros for Desecrate, a Nidus to pull everything together with Larva, and a whole lot of damage. Runs can be as short as 2.5 minutes per round and net up to about 1k endo, though that varies heavily depending on what modifier you get.

Also, Arbitrations.

Play any mission you like as long you maximize the loot potential, survivals are excelent for ayatan statues and stars, 10 minutes should give you (hopefully) as much endo as an arbitration, altough far easier, meaning more kills.

Kills get you more endo drops and mods, mods can be traded for ayatan statues. I for example often trade mods from nightmare missions, arbitrations and regular missions for ayatan statues, meaning a simle 2 minute capture can give you a mod that can net you several ayatan statues in trade chat, beating arbitrations rewards by a long shot.

The more you farm, the more "endo potential" you get.

2 kill captures, being unaware of statues, not destroying crates for stars, negleting loot, kills and being static in missions means you depend on mission rewards alone to get the endo you need, while the endo in arbitrations and some gamemodes like excavation are good, they are far from the best source.

If on the other hand you do a 20 minute survival arbitration, get 1 statue as a reward, get 1 statue because you found it in the map, get 3 ayatan stars, get an adaptation mod that you later trade for 5 filled ayatan statues, the endo you get from regular kills, all of that combined will easily beat the measly 1 statue from arbitration as a farming method.

If you do nightmare missions and trade the mods you always get for 2 filled ayatan statues, 10 minutes of gametime may give you over 8 filled ayatan statues

The better you perform gamewise, the more endo you get overall, especially when trading things.

If you trade for platinum, then use the platinum to buy statues, same thing, a well sold warframe prime set can give you enough plat to buy many statues.

32 minutes ago, sharkstrangler said:

Arbitration Excavation. 45 minutes, I got like 20k endo I think. That's with sculptures and the base endo reward. Survival, Defense, Interception, and Defection all take 2x longer to farm, so avoid those modes, and wait patiently for an excavation, get a squad up that's willing to go for like 20+ digs, and get some endo.

Defection can be sped up significantly if you're willing to use stims, but they are a bit pricey.

Edited by SordidDreams

Arbitrations in my opinion are the best place get endo, as it can reward endo or ayatan sculptures for every rotation.

Rotation A gives:

• 1300 Endo (36.5%)
  • Ayatan Ayr Sculpture (18%)
  • Ayatan Sah Sculpture (18%)
  • Ayatan Valana Sculpture (18%)

Rotation B gives:

• 1600 Endo (48%)
  • Ayatan Piv Sculpture (20%)
  • Ayatan Vaya Sculpture (20%)

Rotation C gives:

• 2000 Endo (52.5%)
  • Ayatan Orta Sculpture (29%)

However if you don't have access to Arbitrations, farming Rathuum node (preferably with Nekros or Nidus) and selling unwanted mods for endo in bulk are good alternatives.

In addition, weekly ayatan treasure hunts can help, though the sculptures they give will only net you around 1000 - 1500 endo at most. Its small, but at least you can make around 1000 endo every week. If you are struggling with these missions use Titania as flying makes most of them trivial. Doing Sorites every day can also help as there is a 12.10% chance to get 4000 endo as a reward or a 28.00% chance for a Anasa Ayatan Sculpture. I recommend doing both sorties and treasure hunts in addition to Arbitrations or farming Rathuum to maximize the amount of endo you get.

Lastly I would also like to mention that even though you can buy endo in the shop for 100 or 50 plat, its basically a scam. If you are willing to spend plat for endo, buying 1000 endo from the shop for 100 plat is a joke, buy already filled Ayatan Sculptures on warframe.market instead. Already filled Anasa Ayatan Sculptures for example cost around 15-25 plat and give 3450 endo. Therefore if you spend 100 on 4 filled Anasa Ayatan Sculptures, you get 13800 endo from Maroo, as oppose to 1000 from the shop.

Edited by WH1735S0W
removed "Hope this helps" due to it being unnecessary

Unless you have everything you need The best way to farm endo is NOT to Farm Endo at all.... 

If theres some mods or resources or standing you need then Look for Nodes that will give those thingz.... then chances are when the game decided to screw you over.... it will do so Using Endo....

Endo is Everywhere in tiny amounts.... you just need to be unlucky to get it....

And whats the best mode to get unlucky in ? ARBITRATIONS !!!

Seriously though... don't Farm Endo.... its not worth it.

Jupiter IO defense. You need a speed Nova necros hydroid and a forth. Another hydroid would be great. 

20 waves takes about 14 minutes and nets about 2200 Endo per run. Most of that is from converting mods to Endo. 

Best thing is you also have a chance for neural sensors and most of the relics on the rotations on iO are worth using

Also most importantly bring slash based weapons. Necros desecrates multiple body parts if they're available from slash based weapons

Edited by (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE

19 hours ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

Jupiter IO defense. You need a speed Nova necros hydroid and a forth. Another hydroid would be great. 

20 waves takes about 14 minutes and nets about 2200 Endo per run. Most of that is from converting mods to Endo. 

Best thing is you also have a chance for neural sensors and most of the relics on the rotations on iO are worth using

Also most importantly bring slash based weapons. Necros desecrates multiple body parts if they're available from slash based weapons

Are you sure?

each mod is 5 endo, you would need over 400 mods in 20 waves to get that much endo, some players can't even kill 400 enemies in 20 waves, let alone get 400 mods.

If you're talking about trading the mods you get for plat or for statues directly, then the 2200 does seem more accurate.

Raathum arena is like 50 seconds and 600-1400 endo depends on RNG and team setup. Arbitration excav/defection is lots of endo/statues pretty fast. And also Sedna-Hieracon is decent endo farm 400 endo per rotation and can be very fast with decent team and also drop Axi relics and cryotic which you gonna need decent amount for crafting. Sell duplicate mods for endo like once per month, it will add up to decent amount. 

3 hours ago, KIREEK said:

Are you sure?

each mod is 5 endo, you would need over 400 mods in 20 waves to get that much endo, some players can't even kill 400 enemies in 20 waves, let alone get 400 mods.

If you're talking about trading the mods you get for plat or for statues directly, then the 2200 does seem more accurate.

100% sure. I use to do this with new players all the time. You can grind out 10k Endo in a few hours. Sure it seems to be a lot of time but this is a great place that requires very little investment on the players part to do. Sure the other options posted here work but one requires a fully cleared star chart and the other requires players to be good to better players killing higher level enemies.