Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightweave ending on may 15th

Kerthis

I quickly checked, it's in the middle of the week. So... when monday 13th hits will I have another set of weekly acts and time to finish them until 15th? That would be great coz I only needed one week to get to level 30 😕

1 minute ago, (PS4)OriginalEquinox said:

Hope his spawn rate goes past 50% atleast towards the end because I'm sitting on 5 heard, 3 handles, 1 bp (which I bought) and no motor... But every Tom,$&*^ and Harry in trade chat has it for sale and their prices aren't pretty

thats a funny thing coz I have all things in 5 but no handle 😮

1 minute ago, Alexandrious said:

You ask much of this forum lad. 

Well while spawn rate of wolf in the last couple of days is important topic obviously but its not why I created this one. I would like us to discuss last days of NW in terms of weekly acts until someone can provide credible information.

1 minute ago, Kerthis said:

Well while spawn rate of wolf in the last couple of days is important topic obviously but its not why I created this one. I would like us to discuss last days of NW in terms of weekly acts until someone can provide credible information.

I been in many groups who prays and hopes wolf doesnt spawn, while I wish he would spawn, for S#&$s and giggles, I would sometimes use the Wolf Howl Emote then watch as all 3 pisses their pants and starts bolting to evacuation. Lulz.

But as for what your worried about. I wish we had that info, but, didnt the dev stream recently say something about a Nightwave Catchup system? Maybe that pertains to being able to opt to catch up in a previous season or something so you can get all the items?

1 minute ago, Alexandrious said:

I been in many groups who prays and hopes wolf doesnt spawn, while I wish he would spawn, for S#&$s and giggles, I would sometimes use the Wolf Howl Emote then watch as all 3 pisses their pants and starts bolting to evacuation. Lulz.

But as for what your worried about. I wish we had that info, but, didnt the dev stream recently say something about a Nightwave Catchup system? Maybe that pertains to being able to opt to catch up in a previous season or something so you can get all the items?

Well my understanding of catchup mechanic is that it will be regarding the current season (meaning season 2) so the folks who are late to the party (like I was) can catch up. Im not convinced it would allow us to simply get rewards out of the season 1. 

Little offtop (since ppl are discussing it here): I always find it funny when ppl in relic capture missions say "nooo its not worth to kill a wolf, last time it took us 20 mins!" and run straight to the evac point. It takes me 10-15 secs to kill wolf, no armor stripping what so ever and even less if my bro is playing volt while grouping with me.

1 hour ago, Alexandrious said:

AFAIK nobody hears the sound except you.

3 hours ago, Kerthis said:

I quickly checked, it's in the middle of the week. So... when monday 13th hits will I have another set of weekly acts and time to finish them until 15th? That would be great coz I only needed one week to get to level 30 😕

Correction: Wolf of Saturn Six is ending May 15th. :wink:

13 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Correction: Wolf of Saturn Six is ending May 15th. :wink:

So what exactly are You sugesting? That Nora will give me a set of weekly tasks and then on wednesday she will say "no no no, here u have another tier of levls for your rewards"? Have You thought this thru?

39 minutes ago, Kerthis said:

So what exactly are You sugesting? That Nora will give me a set of weekly tasks and then on wednesday she will say "no no no, here u have another tier of levls for your rewards"? Have You thought this thru?

This is my average working week

It seems to me they boosted Wolfs spawnrate this weekend. He's been all over the place since yesterday, at least in the Void. 

Btw, I'm pretty sure they are timing the new Nightwave with the Gas City update. It may not be activated on day 1, but it is certainly part of that update and will not start until we have it, probably on all platforms. That's likely the reason to why they didn't set a proper end date to season 1, because they didn't know exactly when Gas City would be finished. 

I'm keeping my wolf creds until the last switch with hopes of DE adding Wolf Sledge pieces to the Nightwave exchange

Wolfie haven't been nice with me, neither in spawn nor drop...