Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightweave ending on may 15th

Kerthis

4 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Wonder what currency we will earn in Season 2 to buy stuff with?

Anyo Bonds?

Alad Loyalty (issues) Points?

Regor Vouchers?

With the infested shoulder they previewed for next nightwave. It will likely be infested themed. But since the last credits were named after a brand new never seen before antagonist, who knows, could be Reaver Spores or something... Or maybe it will lead into a Phorid rework finally. It doesn't technically have to be a brand new character.

Edited by Firetempest

9 hours ago, Lutesque said:

So what about Our Wolf Cred ? 

They told us they were use 'em or lose 'em quite a while ago. I can't quite remember if they said they would translate to regular credits or not but I highly recommend blowing them all on Nitain or something at the last minute.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Wonder what currency we will earn in Season 2 to buy stuff with?

Anyo Bonds?

Alad Loyalty (issues) Points?

Regor Vouchers?

Glistening Magnificent Vey-Hek Ghoul Bits

Mucus Covered Infested Glands

Discarded Zanuka Underwear

Stalker's Extra Dark Eyeliner/Lipstick

11 hours ago, Kerthis said:

Nightweave ending on may 15th

Weird. I've only ever seen "the earliest possible date that it will end is the 15th". 

The reason that's in the middle of the week is because the event started in the middle of the week, and was meant to run for 10ish weeks. But we've known that DE doesn't seem to be counting that first partial week when they refer to the event. 

Nobody outside of DE can really answer your question I figure, so asking general discussion, or even a youtuber doesn't make much sense. 

They've repeatedly stated that the 15th is the "earliest".  The fact that they've stressed that on the forums, and live on the streams, I wouldn't count on it ending on the 15th, especially considering they're still tweaking the next set of Nightwave. 

16 hours ago, Kerthis said:

Paraphrasing Life of Rio: Steve the Great, the Man of the People, DO YOU HAVE ME COVERED WITH THIS PROBLEM? 😄 

EDIT: Life of Rio's amazing creation:https://youtu.be/VHmlW8JuwW8?t=395

Life of rio is not a very good source.

But back to topic, im curious how the catch up mechanic will work for those who got in nightwave late and that evergreen reward that lets you fight wolf "on demand" in series 2

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

I hope the 15th is it. They’ve dragged this out way too long. 

It’s at least time for the Horror of Hydron or the Phreak of Phobos 4 or something.  

I suspect it will come down to the numbers they run and if they've gotten series 2 ready.  It would be pretty easy to check if there are a bunch of people that are on the cusp of finishing with a quick script, in which case they may push it a bit farther.  Similarly, if they are a bit behind on series 2 stuff that would also give them breathing room.

Personally, I'm hoping for atleast another week. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

But back to topic, im curious how the catch up mechanic will work for those who got in nightwave late and that evergreen reward that lets you fight wolf "on demand" in series 2

They did say on the dev stream, if you finish current acts, you get previous ones. And the evergreen reward is likely to be a beacon purchasable for creds. I was kinda hoping they'd put that in before series 1 is over, since I'm sitting on a pile of Wolf creds that I don't know what to do with.

22 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

They did say on the dev stream, if you finish current acts, you get previous ones. And the evergreen reward is likely to be a beacon purchasable for creds. I was kinda hoping they'd put that in before series 1 is over, since I'm sitting on a pile of Wolf creds that I don't know what to do with.

Something about how they phrased it made it sound like you'll get a badge or sigil that give you massive increased chance of him appearing. Cause if it was a beacon why wouldn't they say it was going to be a beacon?

25 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Something about how they phrased it made it sound like you'll get a badge or sigil that give you massive increased chance of him appearing. Cause if it was a beacon why wouldn't they say it was going to be a beacon?

Well because that's not really on demand, is it? Though personally I'd have preferred a more interesting system, like maybe he shows up if you use the howl emote three times in a row, something like that. But in all likelihood it's just going to be another boring consumable.

Edited by SordidDreams

10 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Glistening Magnificent Vey-Hek Ghoul Bits

Mucus Covered Infested Glands

Discarded Zanuka Underwear

Stalker's Extra Dark Eyeliner/Lipstick

As long as it's not infested pulsating tubercules like the friggin Juggernaut. I'm always concerned when I pick those things up.

Edited by Zilchy

2 hours ago, Zilchy said:

As long as it's not infested pulsating tubercules like the friggin Juggernaut. I'm always concerned when I pick those things up.

No kidding, I'm worried that if I pick up pulsating tubercles my palpaters could get infected.