Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help for one-shoting lvl 100+ mobs

Lazarow

I have seen a lot of people claiming 'I can one-shot any lvl 100+ mobs' like seriously what mobs, and with what weapons, riven included or weapons with some mods. id imagine a sniper does a good job taking out things but it isnt good for close combat, for close does everyone use maiming strike and slide all over the map? Im really curious to know what these end-game players are using, like show me yours builds or tell me how you do it. And do you use it with a dps frame or dont need to, it would be easy to one shot with chroma but thats not gonna make a weapons good its just the chroma.

By one-shot I mean only weapon without any warframe abilities being used

So far a crit catchmoon is good for everything

Redeemer with condition overload is also effective for one-two shots

Edited by AwkwardLazarow
  • Like 1

Well my Corith with a Riven can One Shot the standard Grineer Units at Level 100 but I've been using latest?cb=20181012233852 on top of 1 Corrosive Projection to help me with this (Usually in Kuva Floods) 

However Baro came by with Primed Point Blank and Primed Ravage so lets see if that moves me up a tier in terms of One Shotting some tougher Level 100 Enemies.... maybe Seekers or Hyeka Masters if im Lucky...

Which weapon are you using to Try to one shot Enemies ?  Opticor Vandal is a good Candidate if you have a Riven....

In any case If I have my Dagger with me I can two shot any enemy of any level if they are vulnerable to Finishers.... Doesn't work on Saturn Six Fugitives. 

23 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

I have seen a lot of people claiming 'I can one-shot any lvl 100+ mobs' like seriously what mobs, and with what weapons, riven included or weapons with some mods. id imagine a sniper does a good job taking out things but it isnt good for close combat, for close does everyone use maiming strike and slide all over the map? Im really curious to know what these end-game players are using, like show me yours builds or tell me how you do it. And do you use it with a dps frame or dont need to, it would be easy to one shot with chroma but thats not gonna make a weapons good its just the chroma

Easiest solution would be to ask them, since they claim this happens. Usually, you can make any mid/high tier weapon nuking enemies, it's just that, what is needed. Also rivens made this game imbalanced even more in those terms.

16 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Which weapon are you using to Try to one shot Enemies ?

Primary

Spoiler

Primary:

I mostly use barrage mode on Zarr as a shotgun

s0YQLp7.jpg6s5GDLm.jpg

fM60fde.jpg

Secondary

Spoiler

Secondary:

aPokddE.jpg

rB2whRi.jpg

Edited by AwkwardLazarow

the basic premise is stacking as many independent Multipliers as possible.

Crits, Ability Mulipliers, Mods which apply Final Multipliers, Et Cetera. stack as many of them as you can fit.
so what that means is rather than adding 3, 4 of a Mod that are Additive to each other, you pick things that are Multiplicative to each other as often as possible. the same things that Players should be doing overall anyways since this is objectively how to deal the highest average Damage in all cases. i.e. don't add 4 Base Damage Mods, replace 2-3 of those with other types. you get the idea, probably.

you will be using Anti-Faction Mods for every Gun, and most Melee Weapons. Blood Rush + Condition Overload is the extremely obvious thing to do for a Melee Weapon. Focus can help via Void Strike or Void Stalker.

things that allow you to deal Percentage Damage are going to be appealing here.

you could also use Finishers too.

how many of the available different kinds of Multipliers do you need or can use at once? all depends on what Weapons you're looking to use.

19 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

fM60fde.jpg

you know, you'd be.......... much better served replacing Vicious spread and Tainted Shell with Crit Mods. your Damage would go up tremendously.
Breach Loader and Accelerated Blast for a couple Elemental Mods would also be recommended, but that you can get away with a bit more than not having the Mods that are a staple thing for the Weapon you're using.

a couple of the other Weapons i don't even have any comments, just a question mark floating above my head. but the Hek is what really stood out.

Edited by taiiat

1 hour ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

I have seen a lot of people claiming 'I can one-shot any lvl 100+ mobs' like seriously what mobs, and with what weapons, riven included or weapons with some mods. id imagine a sniper does a good job taking out things but it isnt good for close combat, for close does everyone use maiming strike and slide all over the map? Im really curious to know what these end-game players are using, like show me yours builds or tell me how you do it. And do you use it with a dps frame or dont need to, it would be easy to one shot with chroma but thats not gonna make a weapons good its just the chroma

i can shoot lvl100+ with my catchmoon (with riven)

It has 26k radiation, 100CC, x4.8 CD and 6k impact

I use haymaker and splitstream

Way too vague. Do you want one shotting or effective kill times?

One shotting easy example is Tigris Prime. One forma no riven needed, can one shot (or it's a two-shot technically) a 100 lvl Heavy Gunner with only one CP just fine. Get a good riven, then you only need 1/2 of full shot. Get more CP and quite a lot of guns can do it. If you want effective kill time instead of one shotting then almost anything really can be made to handle lvl 100.

• Like 1

well it is possible with a number of combinations.

Good weapon + good riven + suitable scenario, ex: rubico (prime) + having CD&MS riven + 3x multiplier already present,

Good weapon + suitable frame buff + suitable enemy, Eg: Nukor + Harrow covenant + enemy weak to radiation and getting headshot

setup + debuffs on enemies + timing eg: weapon with CO & bloodrush & meme strike + enemy with 6 status effects (and enemy is stunned)+ slide attack.

the above will get you one hit kills against lvl 100 regular enemies , might take a few more shots against heavies.

When i say good weapons i mean they are modded suitably for maximum damage potential (duh).

there are also builds that use DoT (Damage on Time) effects that can slowly kill everything with just one shot , usually in conjunction with bleed (hunter munitions maybe) or gas procs.

Edited by 0_The_F00l

You can kill even level 200 Heavy gunners with one shot but you need an hybrid critical status  slash weapon(prisma grinlok for example), madurai, a riven , primed of grineer, rifle amp and an arcane...

The problem is with this configuration you will have problems with ice barriers and nox.

Edited by bibmobello

4 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

You can kill even level 200 Heavy gunners with one shot but you need an hybrid critical status  slash weapon(prisma grinlok for example), madurai, a riven , primed of grineer and an arcane...

The problem is with this configuration you will have problems with ice barriers and nox.

But thats not really for all factions, Im looking for builds and weapons that one shot all factions

Edited by AwkwardLazarow

7 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

But thats not really for all factions, Im looking for builds and weapons that one shot all factions

For level 100 use a power crit weapon A corinth an arca plasmor, opticor, lenz or  the exigis and the tigris prime but all factions have different weakness, you need to mod them correctly.

Edited by bibmobello

s0YQLp7.jpg

Oof.... I know nothing about Vulkar.... I've been told its pretty god but never used it myself.

6s5GDLm.jpg

fM60fde.jpg

Ahhh now I see the issue...

Its your IPS Mods Piercing Calibur and Breach Loader...

These mods are fantastic.... but only on Weapons that deal atleast 90% of their Total Damage as puncture Damage.... at first I didn't understand why but when I got  my Fanged Fusilade I figured it out...

The Elemental Mods cap out at 90% of your weapons base damage... which is simple enough.... this means for an Rare 120% IPS Mod to match that same amount of damage then you you need atleast 80% of that weapons damage type to be Puncture..... and in order for it to be Better than an Elemental Mods it needs to be atleast 90%....

The Zarr and Both Heks don't have enough Puncture Damage to make these mods Optimal. 

The other issue is The  Vaykor Hek's Crit Chance... Vaykor Hek NEEDS Crits....like alot of them.... its pretty much not worth using without a Riven....

latest?cb=20180502201138

And I really Wish DE would stop hamstringing Methods of getting crits like this. I used this mod on my VHek and its Pretty #*!%ing Good but also Counter intuitive to how I and most players use Shotguns.

Also you can Remove Tainted Shell... like.... shotgun Spread in Warframe is pretty much non-existent.... Every single one of them have an absurdly Tight Cone compared to other games... so much so That Vaykor Hek specifically requires more precision than id like... Some times I use Vicious Spread exclusively just for the extra Spread. For some reason my Vaykor Hek also has a Vazarin Polarity.... I don't know how it got there but im going to remove it ASAP.... you can use Deep Freeze in its place for now. Works great for a Hunter Munitions Build.

As for

rB2whRi.jpg

General Speaking. Catchmoon is pretty meh however you don't need to use Status Mods here... you can Rely on your Multishot to Proc Status Effects and then mod the rest of the weapon for as much Damage as you can....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

have seen a lot of people claiming 'I can one-shot any lvl 100+ mobs' like seriously what mobs, and with what weapons, riven included or weapons with some mods. id imagine a sniper does a good job taking out things but it isnt good for close combat, for close does everyone use maiming strike and slide all over the map?

Generally nothing gets super close to me. But when something does, I have my Lord and Savior Redeemer Prime. It's great for CQB. And with it's ground slam has some pretty good CC. 

Redeemer Prime w/ the right elements, 100% SC and Conditions Overload can handle any level 100 mobs with one head shot. tenor.gif

And with the right Riven, you suddenly have a portable nuke for anything that trys to look at you sideways and needs thier mind changed. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

you can use Deep Freeze in its place for now. Works great for a Hunter Munitions Build.

I placed Chilling grasp in the D polarity and put Bluderbuss where Accelerated Blast was, gonna try see how often it crits, havent payed attention if crits are per bullet of per shot Ill see how it goes,if not Ill put an elemental and make it viral

18 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Redeemer Prime w/ the right elements, 100% SC and Conditions Overload can handle any level 100 mobs with one head shot. 

I just cant use gun blades, its more a gun than a blade its kinda frustrating for me when I press melee attack it shoots rather than swing, but I know it can be good its just me in this situation

Edited by AwkwardLazarow

3 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

I placed Chilling grasp in the D polarity and put Bluderbuss where Accelerated Blast was, gonna try see how often it crits, havent payed attention if crits are per bullet of per shot Ill see how it goes,if not Ill put an elemental and make it viral

Its Per Bullet.... which means you'l get a certain amount if crits with each pull of the trigger.... FUN.... but alil  finicky. 

• Like 1

The main issue is using appropriate elemental combinations.

Corrosive or Radiation for Grineer (or Viral if you have 4CP or other armor strip methods) and Corrupted
Toxin or Gas for Corpus (with the exception of a select few)
Heat, Viral, Radiation, Corrosive, Gas... pretty much anything for Infested
Slash status on all of these will universally be good unless the enemy is immune to status

For example:Warframe0019.jpg

A single headshot against a heavier unit can often take it out and, should it not, the DoT from the slash procs (from Hunter Munitions) will usually finish them off. I can also take out lines of enemies due to the punchthrough, but only the weaker ones.

For the record, never listen to anyone that says a weapon like the Vaykor Hek isn't worth using unless you have a riven to further boost its crits. They're objectively incorrect. I make a point to never use rivens and the weapons perform at nearly the same level as the people who insist they're required.

• Like 1

use ash and strip their armor and use any precision rifle or secondary like latron/lex and headshot level 100, can be done with buffer frames like harrow, sonar stacking banshee,  nova's m-prime etc. key thing is to remove their armor first and use a hard hitting weapon.

• Like 1

Could be a fun subject of work.

What we need is the exact stats of a lvl 100 heavy unit of the desired faction, preferably the ones with the highest potential hp.

Don't have acces to the stats right now but i suggest a fiew unit for example.

Bombard and heavy gunner for grinner.

Ancient for infested.

Corpus tech and oxium Osprey for corpus.

These are high priority heavy unit, dealing with them efficiently make all the difference. 

What we need is lvl 100 stat for: hp amount and type, shield amount and type, armor amount and type.

With that we can bring directly stats from warframe builder and calculate if they can survive it.

If the build rely on bleeding: i want the average to kill by the 3rd bleeding tic, otherwise the suggestion will be ignored. (Don't want to deal with enemy that survive 1 second after you shot it)

I prefer build that don't use riven.

Special triger weapon like tigris duplex or tiberon burst might count has a single shot.

Thing to take into acount: weapon like shotgun have a hard time hitting all it's pellets in weak point in mid-range so if you count for weak point effect remove a quarter of the multiplying effect. x1.5 instead of x2

Edited by angias

1 hour ago, angias said:

Don't have acces to the stats right now but i suggest a fiew unit for example.

Bombard and heavy gunner for grinner.

Ancient for infested.

Corpus tech and oxium Osprey for corpus.

These are high priority heavy unit, dealing with them efficiently make all the difference.

I just did some testing, so a crit catchmoon and a riven melt all factions, I was having most difficulties with heavy gunner it took about 9 hits all are level 100

Edited by AwkwardLazarow