Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exit from Syndicate Missions

FireFly-007

Hello Tenno`s & WarFrame Team,

is`nt it a good Idea to expand the Functionality of Single User Exits (Every Member Extracts on its own, if not in Group at Exit) to Syndicate Missions.

It's really a shame to do that Missions in Solo, cause I like to collect every Syndicate Medallion, i really would like to do that Missions in Team.
At the moment I have to Exit if the others Like to, I would like to Collect all Medallions, even if the others would not.

Am i alone with that wish?

Regards,
FireFly

I wish DE created a prompt that allowed us to choose what type of run we want. Choose "speedrun" or "find medallions", so that players with similar intentions could be put together more easily and without the hassle of recruit chat. At least on paper it seems easily doable and a very good QoL change.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I wish DE created a prompt that allowed us to choose what type of run we want. Choose "speedrun" or "find medallions", so that players with similar intentions could be put together more easily and without the hassle of recruit chat. At least on paper it seems easily doable and a very good QoL change.

We talked a lot in our Gamegroup and had an idea about the whole Logout Process, why not ask each User if the User likes to Exit with the Others, like the Process from Relics.