Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Spawns

Could we get a setting that helps spawns for survivals ? It sucks that i have to play with 3 other people to keep up life support if i am doing long runs, but guess what ? No one does long runs no more, so everyone leaves at 10-20minutes and after that the spawns solo are just so bad, you can't keep up life support if not using a loot frame. Please DE it shouldn't be hard to implement let us have the 4 man spawns when we are solo.

4063d566df42ddf8b6eee58286b4cdf1b6f65cf4

PS : I posted this in general discussions , i wanted to move it here but didn't know how so i just copy pasted, if anyone knows thanks for the info!

• Like 5

Yes please

5 minutes ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

PS : I posted this in general discussions , i wanted to move it here but didn't know how so i just copy pasted, if anyone knows thanks for the info!

Usually to move a topic, you can simply use the "Report post" function and indicate you want to move it, and a moderator will do it.

• Like 1

• Survival only scales Enemy count to 3 Players, FYI. the 4th Player doesn't change the Mission scaling.
  • you don't have to have the extra Players to play Survival. they can just do some of the Killing work for you rather than you needing to be able to Kill Enemies as fast as possible just by yourself.
Edited by taiiat
  • Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, taiiat a dit :

you don't have to have the extra Players to play Survival. they can just do some of the Killing work for you rather than you needing to be able to Kill Enemies as fast as possible just by yourself.

I don't understand, more people in the team means more spawns, when you play solo you don't get enough spawns, what are you trying to say ? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

I don't understand, more people in the team means more spawns, when you play solo you don't get enough spawns, what are you trying to say ? 

while extra Enemies is nice for grinding Resources and Mods, the Gamemode scales with Players and has for many years.

3 minutes ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

Do you mean that enemies will take more time to reach level 9999 solo compared to teamplay ? 

no.... the Gamemode scales. since the Gamemode is managing the Life Support bar, Player count changes how much Life Support you're going to get, what the requisites are to continue the Timer for the Endless Mission.

The only way i make Solo Survival Spawns bareable is using Enemy Radar Mods like Enemy Radar Aura and Primed Animal Instinct.Without them, I would be fighting LS than fighting the enemies because the enemies comes to you so slow without those Mods. Fissures is better for Enemy Radar Mods and without but it can be the same story still. When you're in a Squad, even with just one partner, the Spawns can be nice. I'm talking about a Camping point of View instead of running around type of view. Only time where the enemy's spawns becomes bad is when someone in your Squad is far away from you and the Squad which hurts the most when in Arbitration. That Game mode seems to have a serious issue with Enemy Spawns in Survivals when someone is far away from you. Fissures can be annoying to play in when a Partner does that since the Fissures comes to that exact Players which make the rest of the Squad have issues with cracking Relics but that one isn't as big of a issue as in Arbitration.

But yeah, the spawns needs a look at.

• Like 1