Sign in to follow this  
(XB1)Evil Eveie

archgun not deploying profit taker fight

ok so 3 times in profit taker fight the archgun refuses to deploy.so basicly im just left to tank mobs so frustrating.also eidolon fighting cant go into operator mode sometimes or get stuck in operator mode.would reinstalling the game fix this maybe its corrupted somehow i dunno but its breaking my immersion big time .

On 2019-05-05 at 7:50 PM, (XB1)Evil Eveie said:

ok so 3 times in profit taker fight the archgun refuses to deploy.

Just to clarify, was your archgun on cooldown?

Definitely seen this issue, happens frequently.  All the switching mechanics are broken.  Don't try pulling your scanner out in an archwing mission as you'll lost your archgun for the rest of the mission.

Posted (edited)

i should have clarified the first line as three different times i have fought the profit taker the archgun didnt deploy .the way i wrote it first looks like 3 times in the one fight.its a strange one seeing as the pre req for the fight is you need an archgun to actually get the mission even tho you probably wont be able to use it lol.

Edited by (XB1)Evil Eveie

20 minutes ago, (XB1)Evil Eveie said:

its a strange one seeing as the pre req for the fight is you need an archgun to actually get the mission even tho you probably wont be able to use it lol.

Yes, ironic.  I also find it funny to be running around on the ground with an archgun, and then jumping into the air and using a sniper rifle from my archwing.