The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Wolf of Saturn Six, please don't add any more "do x with friends or clan mates" acts

Pizzarugi

This week's acts got 2 more elite weekly challenges that require friends or clan members to complete. My private friend clan used to be active, but just about everyone has quit, because "the game is no longer a tactical shooter" in their words so I have no clan mates to play with, I will not join some random clan and abandon the one I sunk tons of resources into for research projects. Lastly, I shouldn't have to add some random person to my friends list and play with them 1 time only to never see them again, either.

Change it to "play x with other people" instead or "play x alone". Players shouldn't be punished for either not having friends who play Warframe or not being part of a clan, or being part of one where you're the only active member left.

• Like 3

Agreed. Sorties are ok-ish, but when it comes to stuff like Orb Mothers and what not, it's really annoying. Most of my friends either can't run the Plains/Vallis, don't have the required rank for the mission (especialy Orb fights) and sometimes they just don't have the right gear (not everybody is willing to put time and effort in Arch-guns, for example). 

And is it me or there was a LOT of Profit Taker challenges? What about the Exploiter? And there was a lot of Index/SO/ESO too. What about the Rathuum?

When DE said they were going to rework alerts, I expected something unique, but all we get is the same thing over and over again and most are either boring, time consuming, ressource consuming (like the Forma or Guild "challenges") or simply unacheavable. 

As a Grineer once said mid-asthma :

"I expected more! I deserve a challenge!" ~Sarcasm Rude Sargas Ruk

• Like 3

Just wanted to post this. That is now the third week in a row that two elite weekly are "do x with a friend or clanmate". Sure it is my decision to play Warframe exclusive solo and in most parts of the game i see it more of a challenge for me, this on the other hand is just wrong the nightwave weekly should not depend on friends and clanmates.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

How dare a coop game incentivize you to coop

Co-op's fine, I do public matchmaking all the time because I like it.

But there's a big difference between playing with randoms to do challenges, and being forced to have friends or clanmates play with you in order to complete them.

il y a une heure, Chewarette a dit :

How dare a coop game incentivize you to coop

Forced Coop is not incentivizing coop. And besides, the whole game can be played solo, so why not this?

Pretty sure a majority of player would hate having 1-3 (Elite) Challenges being Conclave related, as they would be forced to play something they don't like in order to get the Nightwave rep. 

Think a bit before posting bad taste sarcastic one-liners in the Feedback section. This is not a place for players to bash each other for upvotes, but to give DE constructive feedback.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16
  • Like 1

Although I have some active clan members, I don't want to do it because it is annoying - it requires you to ask to the other clan member that do the boring job with him. I will accept if the other clan member ask it, but I don't want to ask it to the others first.

• Like 1