Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora farming become too grindy

This game become too grindy when i decides want to get khora frame as the rotation c didnt drop khora systems while i had 6 main blue print. Could the rotation systems changes to less grindy? Perhaps the rng system can be tweaked a bit... when the subsequence parts didnt drop on this round makes the next round drop rate higher than the usual by percentage. So that there is set number run on this santuary onslaught less grindy. Its make me want to quit

I was gald i got her pack gifted by soemone but yeah that kind fo grind needs fixing, other warframes have atleast one quick boss or have there parts dropped in different locations for variety.

Khora and Nidus have the same problem, no variety and or taking simply to long to get anywhere near a part.

I not mind grind but having to do ONE mission for all three parts ALL in rotation C seems way to much, whoever put those there belogns fired at DE, seriously.

This is not good game design, even relics you have different drop chances on each part and rarest you have two rare drops maybe on one Warframe while the rest is common or uncommon.

8 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

I was gald i got her pack gifted by soemone but yeah that kind fo grind needs fixing, other warframes have atleast one quick boss or have there parts dropped in different locations for variety.

Khora and Nidus have the same problem, no variety and or taking simply to long to get anywhere near a part.

I not mind grind but having to do ONE mission for all three parts ALL in rotation C seems way to much, whoever put those there belogns fired at DE, seriously.

This is not good game design, even relics you have different drop chances on each part and rarest you have two rare drops maybe on one Warframe while the rest is common or uncommon.

21 mins every rotation its cancer same with blaze ephemera but nidus, harrow those decent

I've got about 15 chassis, 5 main blueprints, 2 neuroptics and no systems.

The PITA is that most people extract at Zone 4 or 6; the systems drops on Zone 8. On top of that, a load of crappy relics and the main Khora BP also drop on Zone 8 just to give even more of a slap in the face!

Same goes for Nidus. Took me about 50 runs of Infested Salvage to get the Neuroptics >.<

I still think that Nidus is quicker to get than Khora.