Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helping The New or Low MR

Bararuku

Hey Tenno!

If you are new to warframe, changed platforms, or are returning, Welcome!! As the title suggests I have set my sights on helping new players progress with anything like, exp. grind, star chart, relic popping, bounties, etc. Now I know we all have different levels of help that we will accept from others so I will do my best to accommodate everyone who is looking for a very specific experience. Whether its playing Trinity to make sure you stay safe or buffing your damage because you want to be the best killing machine, just shoot me a message and we can sit down and discuss. For the Tenno that just want to jump into the fray, I will default to playing Trinity. Lets have fun and don't be shy for asking for specific frames!

My IGN is Bararuku

Just don't go killing everything because they'll complain about kill stealing.

No, really. I once had someone complain that I'm killstealing when I did in fact not even do anything yet. Why? Because apparently MR10+ = Kill stealing

10 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Just don't go killing everything because they'll complain about kill stealing.

No, really. I once had someone complain that I'm killstealing when I did in fact not even do anything yet. Why? Because apparently MR10+ = Kill stealing

This does actually happen though...

For example MR20+ players with Prime weapons doing defence & interception missions on Earth and other low-level planets. Seen this a few times when I've been levelling up new frames & gear.

They literally leave newbies (or those with unranked gear) with nothing to do. :sad:

13 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

For example MR20+ players with Prime weapons doing defence & interception missions on Earth and other low-level planets. Seen this a few times when I've been levelling up new frames & gear.

They literally leave newbies (or those with unranked gear) with nothing to do. :sad:

May be 1 out of 5 battles? Sometimes the squad kills everything and you have nothing to do and there are times when no one is really doing much and you have to step up. It's all part of the multiplayer experience. 

Most people don't intend to be a jerk on purpose. When something like newbies accusing veterans of kill stealing happens, it's because they have no idea of how the game works. So just tell them about affinity sharing. 

19 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

To be fair you can have that on pretty much any defence on the star map... even as another mr20+ player. 

22 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

No one has anything to do when an Equinox or a Saryn or a Volt decide to nuke the arena. Rejoice, you still get 100% of the XP - 25% to your frame, 75% to your weapons (split up evenly between filled slots).

31 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

This is why I play lazy on low levels.  Give them a sense of controlled danger. If it looks over run I'll kill what is on the defense target otherwise I just walk around meleeing here and there.

Edited by Zelmen