Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[FEATURE REQUEST] Helminth Charger Warning pop up

SPEKTRE76

Hello,

I recently picked up the Helminth Charger skin for my Kubrow. I noticed that it says nowhere in the description that if you cure the pink Cyst on your neck you cannot ever again become infected. Thus nulling the purchased you made.

Can you add text to the description of the Helminth Charger skin in the Marketplace explaining this so we can avoid further disappointment? Also have you add a Pop-Up box that informs you that if you pop that pink zit, you cannot ever, ever, ever incubate the Helminth Charger for your Kubro.

And when we buy the Skin can you have ORTIS tell us we have to incubate the skin or just make this a Side Quest in the Codex?

Or....to really fix it just make a Platinum purchase.

Edited by SPEKTRE76

Once you cure the cyst on a Warframe, that particular Warframe can no longer get the cyst. As long as you have other frames, you can get the cyst and use it to make a Helminth charger, which is how I got mine.

I did not know what it did or how to use it either. Just another thing in the game that you have no information about unless you visit the Wiki or external sites.