Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want Nerf!!

Oh yeah don't be mad ! I could be the last person who would ask for nerf for warframe/ weapon but unfortunately I am forced to ask for this because of the following 2 situation 

1. I've been into a sortie mission where a nova prime with his bright light green synoid simulor with his friend who carry bright pink synoid simulor with his mirage friend spamming the whole map with bright green lightning blinding the whole squad + spamming the nova 2 abilities.  So I request DE please fix this or nerf all these warframe or weapons for good.

2. Guess what !! Today again the same situation!!! MIRAGE blinding the whole map with its bright pink synoid simulor!! Wowww

Its not a rant or a complaint,  I'm sorry to write this post but I was forced to write this because it just ruined my day . So please take some action (nerf all of it just like tonkor nerf)or leave it as it is for the greater good of trolling community 🙂 thank you DE as always ignore this post 

1 minute ago, Gabbynaru said:

Miragulor is back?! When did they un-nerf the Simulor?!

Update 24.2

• Simulor series changes:
    • Changed from semi-auto to automatic.
    • Added a small amount of recoil for feedback when firing.
    • Now has proper accuracy stats so mods will effect it.
    • Firestorm and Terminal Velocity Mods can now be equipped.
    • Reduced Aim Zoom from 2.23 to 1.6x.
    • Damage-over-time damage is now affected by damage mods.
    • Updated the overall FX.
  • Simulor
    • Fire Rate increased from 2 to 3.
    • Ammo capacity increased from 60 to 72.
    • Clip size decreased from 10 to 8.
Edited by Zyneris
  • Like 3

Just now, Zyneris said:

Update 24.2

• Simulor

Thank you very much! Time to equip my Synoid Simulor once more. It's been too long.

2 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Miragulor is back?! When did they un-nerf the Simulor?!

Its still not back to what it used to be, far from it, but the updated visuals make it op in a whole different sense. 

Just now, Cubewano said:

Its still not back to what it used to be, far from it, but the updated visuals make it op in a whole different sense. 

I mean, I remember it getting nerfed for the exact same reason. People were complaining Miragulors were blinding them, DE eventually reacted by nerfing the Simulor all the way into the ground. So, guess this is round 2? If only they'd force the singularities to be actual black holes (since we can't use black energy), then there would be no need to re-nerf it.

Hum... So you're not asking for a stat nerf but a graphic nerf, then? I guess I could live with that. As for the recent buff to Simulor, well, that's to be expected. The only way to prevent things like Mirage Simulor would be to nerf either to the ground, making Simulor useless. So I rather have it this way, since Simulor is not as great as it once was, but it's definetly better than post-nerf and very fun to use.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)deathstroke_dom said:

Oh yeah don't be mad ! I could be the last person who would ask for nerf for warframe/ weapon but unfortunately I am forced to ask for this because of the following 2 situation 

1. I've been into a sortie mission where a nova prime with his bright light green synoid simulor with his friend who carry bright pink synoid simulor with his mirage friend spamming the whole map with bright green lightning blinding the whole squad + spamming the nova 2 abilities.  So I request DE please fix this or nerf all these warframe or weapons for good.

2. Guess what !! Today again the same situation!!! MIRAGE blinding the whole map with its bright pink synoid simulor!! Wowww

Its not a rant or a complaint,  I'm sorry to write this post but I was forced to write this because it just ruined my day . So please take some action (nerf all of it just like tonkor nerf)or leave it as it is for the greater good of trolling community 🙂 thank you DE as always ignore this post 

I asked for  that in the feedback section, i haven't received a single reply...

23 minutes ago, Zyneris said:

Update 24.2

• Simulor

Thats why the riven is so expensive now....I mean I have one but I always kept it cause I always keep rivens for oldd weapons.

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

I mean, I remember it getting nerfed for the exact same reason. People were complaining Miragulors were blinding them, DE eventually reacted by nerfing the Simulor all the way into the ground. So, guess this is round 2? If only they'd force the singularities to be actual black holes (since we can't use black energy), then there would be no need to re-nerf it.

then they would have nerfed it's visuals back then, not stats, before it was an extremely effective fast map clear weapon with little effort like ye old tonkor i suppose, but a bit quicker, and that's more the reason it was nerfed. 

3 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

then they would have nerfed it's visuals back then, not stats, before it was an extremely effective fast map clear weapon with little effort like ye old tonkor i suppose, but a bit quicker, and that's more the reason it was nerfed. 

Correct. I know how good Miragulor was. I was one of those a-holes who used white energy colors. But what prompted the nerf wasn't the capabilities of the Simulor, it was the visuals. Countless threads like this one were popping up daily, talking about Miragulors blinding people. It was the perfect excuse for DE to nerf it. Cause they never nerfed the visuals. The same old visuals that blinded everyone stuck around until recently, when they turned them up to 11. But, yeah, no one complained about the weapons' capabilities. It was always the visuals, but DE used that as an excuse to nerf it (aka buff it, but make users actually work for their damage by using the secondary fire detonation, which immediately stopped widespread usage, since it wasn't a no-aiming-necessary machine anymore.)

It keeps surprising me how people think that "[Thing] is inconvenient for me" correlates to " [Thing] I don't use needs to be made unplayable" with any measure of reasonable equivalency. You need to be an adult to play this game, legally. I'm not buying that you're legally able to vote, yet make posts like this. That'd be horrible.