Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards need Rework

svegurok

In my opinion rewards should look like this.

Common - 3000 Kuva, Riven Mod

Uncommon - 9000 Kuva, 3 Day Booster

Rare - 30000 Kuva, Orokin Catalyst BP, Orokin Reactor BP

Legendary - Legendary Core

Make sorties a bit more about Rivens and Kuva.

• Like 2

I also rather get endo than Kuva. Leave them as is, by me. Potatoes, boosters and all. Even though I don't need them they're still viable to some. And biasing the rewards towards any particular taste, in this case the apparent desire for easier riven rolling and farming by OP, is never the way to go. 

It's like saying I want arcanes to be the standart drops in sorties because I'm fed up with Eidolons.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

Getting kuva in as a sortie reward just feels useless though. Getting endo/sculptures is much more better. I can agree with a rework, but adding kuva in 3 of the tiers is not a good rework, it would be a reason to stop doing sorties.

It would suit me better i don't argue that. It just feels a bit lackluster. You get to sorties after The War Within so logicaly it should be a bit more about Rivens in my opinion. Also Endo is probably one of the worst rewards. You get Endo from scrapped mods, from general enemies, from rewards, from arbitrations and lets not forget from Arena. If you do 20 minutes of arena you get more endo than from sortie. For me personally Sculpture/Endo just feel like S#&$ after doing sorties.

As someone who started with Warframe very recently i can't get enough endo. As far as i can tell kuva can be optained faster then endo (maybe that is just because i only solo). No Forma would be ok i think, based on my experience there should be enough blueprints for working on relics.