Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G.L.O.R.ious

Rhino Prime needs a Buff

3 minutes ago, G.L.O.R.ious said:

To be honest i don't have a reason, i just don't now what to put in that place.

On my build I run Transient Fortitude there and use streamline for efficiency, but you could put in stretch and use a lower rated narrow minded to make it a squad buffer.

Also, dropping fleeting for stteamline lets me run only one duration mod and slot his other good augment.

2 hours ago, G.L.O.R.ious said:

Rhino is well know for being a really good and easy Warframe for starter players and still helpful for some "endgame" missions but i fell like his role as a tank has become a joke.

Inaros and Oberon are easy as Rhino to build but they can resist enemies with level 100 and above without worry.

My idea to solve part of this problem is to buff his energy from 150 to 300 in his Prime form. The regular Rhino would still be great to starter players but the Prime would be viable to use in "endgame" missions with Quick Thinking and could use his abilities more easily.

Tank frames don't have energy problems now: Inaros don't need it, Oberon has infinity energy, Gara consume so little that is irrelevant and Chroma Prime has 300, so why just Rhino has to use only 150 even in his Prime form?

It sounds more like you should be asking for an increase to his 2's armor (where his tankyness comes from) rather than energy. Then again more energy would help out his "press 4 to win" ability.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb WhiteMarker:

Rhino is completely immune to status procs. Inaros isn't.

ccbd8f799060eca7e4b20f449ac6154a.png

And yet you're trying to be so smart all the time, actually hilarious.

5 minutes ago, Karu-QW said:

You had a point until you had to attack me.
Does Rhino need to waste a slot for his immunity? He doesn't.
And Ancient Disruptors can drain Inaros' energy. Rhino is immune to that.

There you tried to be smart...

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

"And Ancient Disruptors can drain Inaros' energy."

Inaros don't need energy to be imortal.

1 minute ago, G.L.O.R.ious said:

Inaros don't need energy to be imortal.

Didn't we go over that already?
Basing a whole discussion on something like becoming immortal is useless, because nobody can beat Hydroid. He just stays in his puddle and is immortal. Better than your Inaros. Inaros needs a buff.

6 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Didn't we go over that already?
Basing a whole discussion on something like becoming immortal is useless, because nobody can beat Hydroid. He just stays in his puddle and is immortal. Better than your Inaros. Inaros needs a buff.

Dude, your point about status immunity is useless. With adaptation is better to receive the status and have 90% damage reduction, that is what makes Oberon and Inaros so much resistant..

4 minutes ago, (PS4)BenHeisennberg said:

?????????

Godmode is boring enough as is.  He don't need more.

Sorry, missed the "Kappa" at the end. This was pure sarcasm.

1 minute ago, G.L.O.R.ious said:

Dude, your point about status immunity is useless. With adaptation is better to receive the status and have 90% damage reduction, that is what makes Oberon and Inaros so much resistant..

Dude, your whole thread is useless, because this whole thing is based on only one thing. You aren't looking at the whole picture.

Ugh... Think you might wana put more time into your Rhino. Oh, I see, You need Health Conversion and Iron Shrapnel.

He's still like 3rd beefiest Solo frame behind Trinity and Nidus with an easy-to-please group buff and decent CC. Very good frame.

Spoiler

44 Shots

Spoiler

4 Shots

Every time I read Inaros immortal this comparison makes me giggle.

Inaros can push further Solo but it has nothing to do with his eHP. It's his 1st ability.

Just in case mer mer Simulacrum. I do test my builds fully....  Kuva Shield Lancer's Marelok is no joke. 75k in 3 seconds.

Spoiler

33 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

He's still like 3rd beefiest Solo frame behind Trinity and Nidus with an easy-to-please group buff and decent CC. Very good frame.

Trinity and Nidus have infinite energy what make them way easier to build. The original intention of the topic was to talk about the amount of energy that Rhino has and why is so little.

And i know that this topic sounds dated with zenurik and infinite pizza but i like to play Warframes without arcanes or consumables.

Well, i will give health conversion a try.

Sure, buff the noob frame more, that'll teach people how to play.

With like +100% power strength you have as much ehp as Inaros. And with augments you can be essentially invincible. I don´t get the problem.

Le 07/05/2019 à 07:58, G.L.O.R.ious a dit :

Oberon has infinity energy

what?

😮

Can people please specified what they mean when they talk about endgame level content. Like level 100? 200? 300? 9 hours endless? just so we can talk on the same page. 

Your build is more for support, btw. Tanky Rhino don't need that much duration.

My build in the spoiler serve me just fine. I don't think it even is an optimal build, just the one I'm comfortable with. 50% efficiency, 150 max power; need full energy to stomp and never have real problem with energy. 

Spoiler

Warframe0061.jpg

Ignore my arcane, I was messing around.

wtf dude. using redirection on rhino??? And why do you want more energy if your playstyle is only around his iron skin??

On 2019-05-07 at 4:21 PM, Karu-QW said:

ccbd8f799060eca7e4b20f449ac6154a.png

That's an augment, Rhino has it built in...

3 hours ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

That's an augment, Rhino has it built in...

and rhino needs his armor augment too. There is reason for rhino to have less energy than inaros.

12 minutes ago, hackedraptor said:

and rhino needs his armor augment too. There is reason for rhino to have less energy than inaros.

He doesn't need his augment to be immune to stat procs, there is a clear difference between him and Inaros here...

56 minutes ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

He doesn't need his augment to be immune to stat procs, there is a clear difference between him and Inaros here...

and inaros doesnt need augment to build extra armor. idk how rhino's iron skin ability sdeefaults him to a lower energy using position?? why does it even matter his iron skin grants status immunity in the first place?

I understand the want to have more energy as Rhino, I certainly do. I use Rhino quiote a lot due to his ease of use and reliability and I know I have come up short on energy more than once, but I think you have to adapt for what you build for. Usually I drop a squad restore if I'm in a bind - but unless I need to recast his Iron Skin, usually I can wait around long enough for an orb drop. If you run Blind Rage, you run it knowing that you are sacrificing efficiency. Instead of seeking a buff, prepare for that situation. It's a core aspect of dynamic builds - you make choices and tradeoffs.

I personally run Rhino for all sorts of content - sorties, arbitrations, whatever - and I find him exceptionally tanky and find his Iron Skin very reliable (I use the augment so I can recast it on demand as necessary, an essential QoL augment mod in my opinion) while still providing a strong buff. I think you should try to experiment with alternate mods for your build, and also try out other solutions in your playstyle while using him. You can build squad restores by the bushel, and you also have the Zenurik tree at your disposal. One immediate suggestion would be to replace Redirection with Vitality or Adaptation (which I see you have ranked in your build image) for an immediate help to your build, there really is no purpose to redirection on Rhino in my opinion since he relies on health and armour.

So I would have to disagree, I think Rhino is in a really great place: being easy to use, dynamic, useful, and fun even at the endgame content we have. I'd say we are safer not trying to fix a frame that isn't really broken, when there are many that still are.

Cheers

4 hours ago, hackedraptor said:

and inaros doesnt need augment to build extra armor. idk how rhino's iron skin ability sdeefaults him to a lower energy using position?? why does it even matter his iron skin grants status immunity in the first place?

Your not even discussing the same thing now, stop trying to change the discussion...

Status immunity is a big thing, try playing sortie defence missions with radiation as a hazard...

1 hour ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

Your not even discussing the same thing now, stop trying to change the discussion...

Status immunity is a big thing, try playing sortie defence missions with radiation as a hazard...

It is a big thing. But rhino having it isnt a big thing cause guess what there are other ways to deal with status immunity. One oberon will do the job of 4 rhino in that case.

1 hour ago, hackedraptor said:

It is a big thing. But rhino having it isnt a big thing cause guess what there are other ways to deal with status immunity. One oberon will do the job of 4 rhino in that case.

Oberon isn't a tank, you have gone off a different topic again, its bizarre