Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Stat Stick Questions

(NSW)Derrion

Question

I've been doing some research on what are good weapons to go for to get the most out of Atlas's Landslide ability; however, I can't seem to quite pin down what is the best direction to go in.

From what I can gather so far, high riven disposition weapons are preferable such as the:

• Amphis (1.5 Disposition)
  • Mire (1.43 Disposition, +100% toxin damage augment, innate toxin damage that affects Landslide)
  • Jaw Sword (1.47 Disposition and +100% melee damage augment)
  • [Prisma] Skana (1.22 Disposition and +100% melee damage augment)

Also honorable mention to:

• Venka Prime
    • Disposition is only 0.5, however...
    • According to the wiki "Landslide's damage is affected by Venka Prime's modified Melee Combo Counter"
    • Riven could help, but may not be required due to passive effect

Lastly, I've seen some mentions of a bug that was fixed involving Zaw weapon stats being calculated when "stat sticking", but I can't find any solid source on that. For now, I'll assume Zaws are no longer to be considered.

So with all this in mind, my confusion comes from some people favoring impact based weapons with landslide. The wiki claims that "Landslide is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats and innate effects" with the mire being the only exception; so why then do I see some people favoring impact based weapons like War, Amphis, etc.? I know modding the melee weapon in question with impact damage matters because that is Landslide's primary damage component, but would it not be better to just get a Jaw Sword or Mire riven since they have their specific augments and are only slightly lower than the Amphis in disposition?

If anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!

Edited by (NSW)Derrion

7 answers to this question

All I can add is if the stat stick is similar to Gara's then Zaws would work. I currently have a Zaw modded out and I can tell you it does work for Gara. Is it the way to go? I have no idea, just wanted to share this information.

3 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

All I can add is if the stat stick is similar to Gara's then Zaws would work. I currently have a Zaw modded out and I can tell you it does work for Gara. Is it the way to go? I have no idea, just wanted to share this information.

Do you know if the bug is still in effect that makes Zaw weapon stats add to the calculation?

13 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

I am pretty sure it has been patched.

27 minutes ago, (NSW)Derrion said:

If anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!

Does not matter much, use the one for which You have a riven. Prisma Dual Clevers / Dual Clevers is also another good candidate for stat stick.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Derrion said:

so why then do I see some people favoring impact based weapons

Because they have lack of knowledge or they are simply dumb.

As wiki says "Landslide is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats and innate effects"

The only reason for using Impact MOD is because of it Primed version. But still weapon itself doesn't matter at all.

But you will always find some one "I know better than you"

If you're too focused on the stat stick part then you're just running around with a melee weapon that you don't enjoy.  

You can build up your combo counter a LOT faster with a good melee weapon and that'll give you more landslide damage far more easily than getting a slightly better starting point with a stat stick.

8 hours ago, FreeWilliam said:

If you're too focused on the stat stick part then you're just running around with a melee weapon that you don't enjoy

Makes no Difference if he has no intention of Using it. Which was basically my 1st 1000 Hours of Warframe.

8 hours ago, FreeWilliam said:

You can build up your combo counter a LOT faster with a good melee weapon and that'll give you more landslide damage far more easily than getting a slightly better starting point with a stat stick.

You can build you Combo Counter very easily with Crappy Melee's too.... all you need is speed and Range and Viola.... Big Combos....