Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Easy" INDEX

the one thing i hate the most is farming credits, and one of the "best" ways to get them is by doing INDEX runs, but really... how come we don't have an easier version of this for the more casual players who have'nt yet min-maxed the sh!t out of their weapons and warframes, i mean really...

Also good credit farm is killing profit taker but that requires a lot of tank-ability. With a good squad and a booster it can be very easy to get credits. I have done index solo with limbo, max range and duration, cast his 4 and 2 where enemies bank their points so they cant score, they spawn somewhere there in that area and cant move, there are no nullies to ruin the abilities so it should be fair. When banking points go in rift and rush the bank

It appears that people don't understand what i'm complaining about, what i'm on about is the amount of points you need in order to actually make a profit, 50 points in low risk!? NANI THE #*!% IS THIS!? ESO? and the fact that if you get let's say 49 points out of 50 then you get NOTHING (other than the 30k credits you invested back) at all, what i really want is a seperate thing from the actual index where the rewards are lesser and the matches are easier. (I swear if anyone comes in here with 'it's easy if do 300k damage with this paticular weapon that you have to forma 9999 times' then i will kill myself or well not really but still...)

Edited by nicolajtheking2

Just go with a group. I don't like to do much, so I run slow Nova and just chill in the middle.

Also

2 hours ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

seperate thing from the actual index where the rewards are lesser and the matches are easier.

that's Dark Sectors, the one on Ceres is one of the faster ones. 5 waves of defence are quick to clear and bonus cred get you 20-25k per run.

Edited by Infirito

28 minutes ago, Infirito said:

Just go with a group. I don't like to do much, so I run slow Nova and just chill in the middle.

Also

that's Dark Sectors, the one on Ceres is one of the faster ones. 5 waves of defence are quick to clear and bonus cred get you 20-25k per run.

Ok thank you for suggesting that, now i may never need to do INDEX ever again! YAY!