Jump to content
Lucian_Adrion

Some more Titania ideas

Recommended Posts

So Titania is one of my favorite frames byt she is always lacking even if she has the highest single target dps in the game. Here are some changes that would make her leagues better.

 

Spellbind

 

This ability is okay but could use some refinement on the execution. This ability  should lift targets similar to how exodia epidemic does so. Even if it acted more like Rhino's stomp it would be leagues better.

 

 

Tribute

 

This ability should work the same as rest and rage in execution. Titania should be able to target and enemy and then pluck the souls of all enemies in an area. Remove the damage from this ablity in exchange for that. This would allow her to put that damage duff on multiple enemies efficiently. Furthermore, the buffs form this abilty should be on a cycle like Ivara and Vabaun so she can choose her buffs rather than have enemy typings dictate it.

 

Buff changes:

Dust - Unchanged.

Thorns - Causes and aoe area around Titania that cuases their guns to jam.

Entangle - Slow effects enemy attack speeds.

Full Moon - Pet attacks should inflict blindness or radiation proc enemies.

 

 

Lantern

 

This should work the same as exodia epidemic/Rhino stomp. Please remove the free flying element. Also it should have sort of damage vulnerablity to enemies as they are enchanted and distracted from the battle.

 

 

Razorwing

 

This ability need a couple of things to optimize it. First, make the amount of Razorflies be affected by power strength. Second, make her Dex Pixia fully reload on kills. This would do leagues for her dps which is currently severely limited by the small amount of ammo she has. Third, the Diwata needs a buff to its damage and should heal Titania on critical hits so she does not instantly die when using it.

 

Let me know what you think down below

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lucian_Adrion said:

highest single target dps in the game

*laughs in Mesa, Valkyr, Excalibur, Banshee*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

*laughs in Mesa, Valkyr, Excalibur, Banshee*

Firstly, this is not a constructive comment. Secondly, she does have the highest single target dps. Mesa is aoe and cannot headshot, Valkyr is limited heavily by here energy drain, Excalibur is aoe and cannot headshot for the most part, and Banshee? Her ult does not scale well once armor starts to grow and if you are taling about her sonar well even in that cast that is heavily weapon dependent and Titania will still out dps her. Titania can headshot and has extremely high firerate and is even able to run punch through as well. She shreds through most anything with ease. Futhermore, she procs slash like a beast. Tell do yoh see banshee, mesa, excal, or valkyr prioritized for missions like Lephantis? A target that needs high single target dps? No. Titania is.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The true and only rework i will accept for her 3 is

Lantern: titania spawns an  AN ACTUAL LANTERN to wherever she is aiming, this lantern attracts enemies that just stare at it mesmerized and receive damage over time, this lantern is a nest of razorflies

Edited by (PS4)ZERO_ghost90
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 8 Minuten schrieb (PS4)ZERO_ghost90:

The true and only rework i will accept for her 3 is

Lantern: titania spawns an  AN ACTUAL LANTERN to wherever she is aiming, this lantern attracts enemies that just stare at it mesmerized and receive damage over time, this lantern is a nest of razorflies

Yes. Yes. and YES. Especially since her 3 bugs out lately alot, causing things like defend to break since enemy not dies or abiltiy expires, had that a few times by now.

Or atleast make them like Nyx and Revenant now so they not count to the waves anymore.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lucian_Adrion said:

Valkyr is limited heavily by here energy drain

We're talking about DPS, NOT energy drain.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

We're talking about DPS, NOT energy drain.

But dps is i inherently tied to energy drain.

  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use titania so much yet remember so little on what her abilities do lol. I just use her 4 and shoot everything..

Heck id be happy if her 4's little butterfly's regenerated over time.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-05-08 at 3:06 PM, Lucian_Adrion said:

But dps is i inherently tied to energy drain.

Just like how Ammo in the clip is tied to DPS? Smh yall perpetuates of her DPS are practically why titania is a dumpster fire as is. Literally just about any frame with a decent melee can EASILY out dps Tita is and that's a fact. Just because a youtuber said it once doesnt make it true.

 

 

You do realize titania's Pixia have 60 shots in the clip? A clip that takes about 4seconds to fully reload.

 

You know what Mesa has? Auto aim, infinite clip, bottomless  clips, faster firerate at max FR, be quite be critical and most importantly be smart. And this applies to everyone that thinks her Pixia are anything but moderately okay.which btw....

Mesa's PM's scope shrinks effectively making it single target which isnt something to boast about because she clears rooms faster that "BuT YOu CaN HeADsHoT" trash frame. Smh this post irks me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-05-07 at 6:49 PM, Lucian_Adrion said:

 Tell do yoh see banshee, mesa, excal, or valkyr prioritized for missions like Lephantis? A target that needs high single target dps? No. Titania is.

Do you even play warframe? Was this a serious question? Do you eat Cheeseburgers?

 

Why would they run those frames for THAT 1. 1 not 2. 1.... One very specific reason... because they are not affected by half of those abilities or trust me they would. But have you ever ran Titania against idk Kayla, Ambulance,  or any other frame that those other frames can be used for that kill them faster than Titania? Smh more crippling opinion bias to keep a frame in a horrible place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

Do you even play warframe? Was this a serious question? Do you eat Cheeseburgers?

 

Why would they run those frames for THAT 1. 1 not 2. 1.... One very specific reason... because they are not affected by half of those abilities or trust me they would. But have you ever ran Titania against idk Kayla, Ambulance,  or any other frame that those other frames can be used for that kill them faster than Titania? Smh more crippling opinion bias to keep a frame in a horrible place.

First of all, you assumptions are grossly over exaggerated. You'll get nowhere trying to argue in that way. Second, You do realize this is a post to fix Titania issues yes? Simply stating what she can do is not detracting from the fact that she needs more of rework. Credit is given where credit is due. Third, I have used her for all those fights with moderate to high success depending on the augmentation of the sortie.  Fourth, You can very much run Mesa sniper on Lephanthis, Excal as well. Granted Valkyr is out of the question and so is bansher but that is besides the point. I find it rather funny that you jump to conclusions and accusations rather than striking up a conversation, a discussion. So, when you are ready to have a civil argument with actual points without being disrespectful.  Maybe I can respectful listen in return.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Problem with her is that she's too dependant on Razorwing to survive higher level areas. If someone deviates from mainly using Razorwing, it can be a hinderance due to the ragdolling. The few reasons why they're even used is to buff up Razorwing Blitz, and that's probably the status-immunity from Spellbind.

I surprised you haven't mention that her casting speed animations are the slowest in the game. Khora's animations got sped up after around a week or two while Titania's haven't got touched for two years. 

 

Edited by Duality52

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

Do you even play warframe? Was this a serious question? Do you eat Cheeseburgers?

 

Why would they run those frames for THAT 1. 1 not 2. 1.... One very specific reason... because they are not affected by half of those abilities or trust me they would. But have you ever ran Titania against idk Kayla, Ambulance,  or any other frame that those other frames can be used for that kill them faster than Titania? Smh more crippling opinion bias to keep a frame in a horrible place.

Feels like you're sticking to the meta where "why use this when that can perform ten times better than anything else?"

Majority of the frames and weapons are viable for the current content in Warframe. Limiting yourself to the most "efficient" items like Saryn, Mesa, Ignis Wraith, Catchmoon, or anything like that limits your scope of the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Feels like you're sticking to the meta where "why use this when that can perform ten times better than anything else?"

Majority of the frames and weapons are viable for the current content in Warframe. Limiting yourself to the most "efficient" items like Saryn, Mesa, Ignis Wraith, Catchmoon, or anything like that limits your scope of the game. 

FEEDBACK GUIDELINES

Before posting feedback on X Warframe be sure to spend enough time with it in different missions! Once you feel you have handle on what it’s all about, and would like to share your thoughts, here is a fast guide from a Dev side to write good, useful feedback. A well constructed and thought out post is the way to go! 

1. Keep it simple
Write simple, directed points about the topic you feel strongly about. Remember to be constructive and to the point.

2. Back it up
Support your points with concrete points. X has better stats than Y. This ability is less useful when considering X. Provide in-game situational evidence or a solid foundation for your argument to rest upon.

3. Be polite
The best feedback occurs when two people discuss opposing viewpoints to find a constructive middle ground. Discussion is a natural part of feedback! Ensuring that it is polite and without personal attacks is key. We’re far less inclined to listen to feedback filled with personal attacks and rude speech. We are all trying our best!

 

Lol literally comparisons are in the guidelines.

Secondly I already wrote a reply just never submitted it and dont care to rewrite it.

Third I don't care to make polite remarks if you guys attack people who don't write essays for you. Your egos aren't mine to stroke.

Fourth The fact that you(s) assume Titania can out dps Banshee.. yeah you don't have enough experience to make topics like this imo.

Since you need constructive criticism sure.

Lucian_Adrion's points were Redundant regarding 1 and 3.

The 2 needs to be deleted entirely or have a major overhaul. 

4 is just as bad if not the worst.

Changes

Spellbind yes give it the stomp/disarm treatment 

Tribute delete it or this...

Make it....

AOE/Auto collection of souls

Enemies take more dmg and do less dmg permanently considering we can't steal their souls twice.

Dust is fine

Entangle as you said was fine

Thorns as you said was fine( jamming chance of 30%)

Full moon.... No absolutely not.

In no way should she affect companions unless we can use ours in RW Period.(no razorflies are garbage)

Full Moon - Loot/Orb manipulation(yes this fits very well in fairy/pixie lore) 50%to to drop loot and an orb(50/50)

Lastly buffs from these "Aruas" need to be minimalized to prevent too much CC and never affected by mods as they are "auras" there's a distinction.

Lanturn deployable stationary nest/hive (oh like the infested hives see no need to make a model they have one already) spawns razorflies  attracts and damages enemies dealing finisher dmg per tick and blast on explosions(augment becomes inherent part of the ability)

 

Razorwing Mechanics needs massive overhaul so that environmental interactions are an actual thing like reviving, opening doors, picking up datamasses ect.

Movement speed needs massive buffs to be on par with Volt speed with a 130ps buff and actually affected by sprint mods.

Pixia - Bottomless clips or a mechanic to refill clip kinda like mentioned.

Diwata Massive changes required.

Innate healing return 

Stats change 

150 Slash 30 Puntcher 20 impact

CC to 40%

CD to 3x

SC to 45%

Risk/Reward for extremely counter intuitive combat style and synergies with lanturn.

Blinded enemies receive True/Finisher dmg as based dmg type(I'm fairly certain that's not how it works currently) also her finish dmg needs to be increased by +3x to make up for not having finisher attacks that increase weapon dmg by total dmg +700%( not giving her the full 700% because ground finishers dont get true dmg and might be complicated to code)

Passive - 30% DR while in air

Stats changes

Movement speed 1.35

Armor reduction to 15

Health to 75(225 at max) 525 with max vitality

Shields to 175(325 at max) 850 with max redirection(prime should get +25 to base) 

Energy is fine(prime base should increase to 200 at base)

 

Lastly razorflies..

I forgot their stats but let's assume they're 

75 armor

150 health/shields

Ik their dmg is 80 slash

Buffing them 

Armor is fine

Health and shields buffed to 300(so they can survive eximuse fire blast)

Dmg increase to 200 slash

On death do a 5m blind(just enough to blind the thing that killed it) for 4 seconds.

 

I've already done 3 other in depth titania reworks/revisits I dont feel the need to be too specific or critical on a game I pretty much quit because of how they treated reworks.

Edited by (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

Fourth The fact that you(s) assume Titania can out dps Banshee

Since when did I ever mention that "fact" anywhere? Both frames have different roles from each other.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

Passive - 30% DR while in air

Stats changes

Movement speed 1.35

Armor reduction to 15

Health to 75(225 at max) 525 with max vitality

Shields to 175(325 at max) 850 with max redirection(prime should get +25 to base) 

Energy is fine(prime base should increase to 200 at base)

This is just making her a lot more dependant on Razorwing. She needs to be able to perform well outside of Razorwing as well, not make it her lifeline.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

I've already done 3 other in depth titania reworks/revisits I dont feel the need to be too specific or critical on a game I pretty much quit because of how they treated reworks.

I'm in doubt with that statement considering that your "rework" fail to resolve these other key problems:

  1. Aside from the buffs of Tribute, the main issue with it is the fact that they are not affected by mods. It's almost as Octavia was released as an apology for how bad Titania was outside of Razorwing.
  2. Casting animation speed? The slow cast speeds are contradicting Titania's nimble nature, which can make her a sitting duck. There's not a single good reason to justify the slow casting animations for the past two years (Natural Talent does not count).

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

This is just making her a lot more dependant on Razorwing. She needs to be able to perform well outside of Razorwing as well, not make it her lifeline.

I'm in doubt with that statement considering that your "rework" fail to resolve these other key problems:

  1. Aside from the buffs of Tribute, the main issue with it is the fact that they are not affected by mods. It's almost as Octavia was released as an apology for how bad Titania was outside of Razorwing.
  2. Casting animation speed? The slow cast speeds are contradicting Titania's nimble nature, which can make her a sitting duck. There's not a single good reason to justify the slow casting animations for the past two years (Natural Talent does not count).

 

Literally obviously her kit is supposed to prioritize RW secondly the natural talent stuff I've covered b4 again I'm not going in depth on this it's pointless.

 

Also asking for "Auras" to be affected by mods means a rework to all "auras" asking for them to be affected by mods breaks titania. Her issues in terms of survivability were very much addressed in excess you just refuse to see how she was made to play. With movement but just so were clear you're asking for...

 

A free 100+ second molecular prime.

A free auto disarm.

A free over 50% accuracy debuff on top of a 50% evasion?

Plus 70% DR? Plus A disarming hard CC plus an attraction CC 

With 3 deployables?

Oh let's not forget razorflies!!

Sounds balanced! Let's just make her literally untouchable because that's engaging content from a frame who's concept is to be nimble and move around an dodge. But why dodge if you literally can play auto pilot.  Koo

 

Obviously she needs to be squishy she's a Caster frame that has massive CC Massive damge and ways to prevent damage no this is staying on theme what you want is a different frame. Go play Mesa or nidus.

However with these changes the only survivability you lost out of RZ is the 50 evasion. So no this addresses the survivability of a frame that's supposed to trade survivability for damage and CC everything else stays intact and is fully functional outside of RZ smh why do I even try. She's a literal bug. Why would she need tons of health? Which was applied to her shields?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

A free over 50% accuracy debuff on top of a 50% evasion?

That's an unreliable method of survivability. It gets worse since anything with homing such as Bombards or Overtakers can outright ignore that.

36 minutes ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

A free 100+ second molecular prime.

Not true. It only affects movement speed, not other actions such as shooting or reloading like a Cold proc.

47 minutes ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

Also asking for "Auras" to be affected by mods means a rework to all "auras" asking for them to be affected by mods breaks titania

Look at Octavia. How in the world do you believe that mod scaling on Titania's auras would "break" the her?

38 minutes ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

A free auto disarm.

Plus A disarming hard CC plus an attraction CC 

With 3 deployables?

In teamplay, this is considered more of a hinderance due to the ragdolling. That gets worse in places such as (E)SO or Defense. Chances are that you'll be using exclusively Razorwing to kill everything rather than use anything else aside from Razorwing Blitz.

41 minutes ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

Obviously she needs to be squishy she's a Caster frame that has massive CC Massive damge and ways to prevent damage no this is staying on theme what you want is a different frame. Go play Mesa or nidus.

Mesa and Nidus have a more reliable protection than Titania. While one's a set-and-forget, Nidus needs to build it up. Their ways of dealing with damage isn't preventing it, but by significantly reducing it (Shatter Shield, Parasitic Link and the Stacks). Titania relies on just simply RNG, which can be a miss or an instant death later on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Duality52 said:

That's an unreliable method of survivability. It gets worse since anything with homing such as Bombards or Overtakers can outright ignore that.

Not true. It only affects movement speed, not other actions such as shooting or reloading like a Cold proc.

Look at Octavia. How in the world do you believe that mod scaling on Titania's auras would "break" the her?

In teamplay, this is considered more of a hinderance due to the ragdolling. That gets worse in places such as (E)SO or Defense. Chances are that you'll be using exclusively Razorwing to kill everything rather than use anything else aside from Razorwing Blitz.

Mesa and Nidus have a more reliable protection than Titania. While one's a set-and-forget, Nidus needs to build it up. Their ways of dealing with damage isn't preventing it, but by significantly reducing it (Shatter Shield, Parasitic Link and the Stacks). Titania relies on just simply RNG, which can be a miss or an instant death later on.

Lol there's really no point you're too dense. Why are you using current titania as your bases for argument and not how the changes I proposed would work smh I'm done you're both thematicly challenged lol. Complaining about a single component and not viewing the overall picture bro if you need that much help to survive in this game just quit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

Literally obviously her kit is supposed to prioritize RW secondly the natural talent stuff I've covered b4 again I'm not going in depth on this it's pointless.

 

Also asking for "Auras" to be affected by mods means a rework to all "auras" asking for them to be affected by mods breaks titania. Her issues in terms of survivability were very much addressed in excess you just refuse to see how she was made to play. With movement but just so were clear you're asking for...

 

A free 100+ second molecular prime.

A free auto disarm.

A free over 50% accuracy debuff on top of a 50% evasion?

Plus 70% DR? Plus A disarming hard CC plus an attraction CC 

With 3 deployables?

Oh let's not forget razorflies!!

Sounds balanced! Let's just make her literally untouchable because that's engaging content from a frame who's concept is to be nimble and move around an dodge. But why dodge if you literally can play auto pilot.  Koo

 

Obviously she needs to be squishy she's a Caster frame that has massive CC Massive damge and ways to prevent damage no this is staying on theme what you want is a different frame. Go play Mesa or nidus.

However with these changes the only survivability you lost out of RZ is the 50 evasion. So no this addresses the survivability of a frame that's supposed to trade survivability for damage and CC everything else stays intact and is fully functional outside of RZ smh why do I even try. She's a literal bug. Why would she need tons of health? Which was applied to her shields?

 

This has to be one of the worst responses I've ever seen on the forums. Go away, play Titania for a bit through some high level content and come back. 

Oh, and while you're there, learn what MPrime does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Yousho said:

 

This has to be one of the worst responses I've ever seen on the forums. Go away, play Titania for a bit through some high level content and come back. 

Oh, and while you're there, learn what MPrime does. 

Lmao I have literally hundreds of hrs played with titania literally the only frame I played for over a year but yeah assumptions make and Ass u Me noob.

And yes I've taken her endgame too but again ASS U ME

Edited by (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Yousho said:

Oh, and while you're there, learn what MPrime does. 

Please do yourself a favor and read the previous topics. You should like you dont know how to read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...