Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime is next! Thoughts?

Looking forward to buying the Atlus Deluxe skin and using it on my Atlas Prime.

Gotta wonder, you think they’re gonna tweak him a bit to make him better sometime between now and then?

I really liked his last rework. The whole turning enemies into stone and then shattering them and using rubble to restore his health and get bonus armor thing. Very satisfying.

I think a lot of people will agree he needs just a little something more though...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

Gotta wonder, you think they’re gonna tweak him a bit to make him better sometime between now and then?

I really liked his last rework. The whole turning enemies into stone and then shattering them and using rubble to restore his health and get bonus armor thing. Very satisfying.

I think a lot of people will agree he needs just a little something more though...

IMO his 1, 3 & 4 is okay as it is. For 2 I would like if they tweak or add a augment to let us throw giant rock boulders at group of enemies.

9 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

NGL, I'm waiting for the day Dethcube gets primed. 

Gimme that little box of death blinged up. 

As much as I don't wanna say it, I bet they Prime another Arch wing and the Imperator. Cause the flydolon and rail jack.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

32 minutes ago, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

I’m not a fan of Atlas, now to see which weapons are going to be Primed. I just hope it’s not a sparring or fist weapon. I’m looking forward to Tatsu Prime...

Just now, AirMaskNinja said:

I’m not a fan of Atlas, now to see which weapons are going to be Primed. I just hope it’s not a sparring or fist weapon. I’m looking forward to Tatsu Prime...

It'll bring a new melee type: Kicking (only).

Just now, sleepychewbacca said:

Price of imperator rivens increases! 

In all seriousness, I am hoping on Railjack to fix a lot of what Archwing is. 

Me too. But unfortunately I've learned to keep my expectations low so I won't be disappointed. That way when it's great I'll be pleasantly surprised. 

• Like 2

Just now, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Me too. But unfortunately I've learned to keep my expectations low so I won't be disappointed. That way when it's great I'll be pleasantly surprised. 

This is very true. Overhype is dangerous. 

I saw a post where Steve tweeted about reworking the movement in reply to feedback, but I can't find it. I have... some hope at least. 

23 minutes ago, 541K4T said:

IMO his 1, 3 & 4 is okay as it is. For 2 I would like if they tweak or add a augment to let us throw giant rock boulders at group of enemies.

I feel like his punch depending on his equipped melee weapon kinda sucks.

Non-ultimate weapons like his fists and Khora’s whip should be customizable like Mesa’s Regulators, Excalibur’s Blade and Ivara’s Artemis Bow.

And yeah. Atlus’s Wall ability is kinda meh. Allowing it to be reinforced with the stone gaze was pretty neat in terms of having all his powers work together more, but it’s just lame having a stationery wall in front of you. Especially since they seem intent on forcing players to move around more.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Ker-Blammo:

Is he already set in stone? (haha)

It should be either Atlas or Wukong.

Atlas however is more likely.

Wukong needs a lot more work, so it should take a while longer.

Atlas is great, but underrated since he still could need some QoL fixes.