Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime is next! Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Walkampf said:

It should be either Atlas or Wukong.

Atlas however is more likely.

Wukong needs a lot more work, so it should take a while longer.

Atlas is great, but underrated since he still could need some QoL fixes.

Nah, Atlas is coming next confirmed. Wukong is next 

10 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

It should be either Atlas or Wukong.

Atlas however is more likely.

Wukong needs a lot more work, so it should take a while longer.

Atlas is great, but underrated since he still could need some QoL fixes.

They do it in order of release and by gender, two males, two females.

Mesa and Equinox,
Atlas and Wukong,
Ivara and Titania,
Nezha and Inaros,
Octavia and Gara, 
Nidus and Harrow,
Khora and Garuda,
Revenant and Baruuk,
Hildryn and Wisp

3 months for each, so you can literally calculate what time next year your favorite Warframe will be primed.

There have been rare exceptions due to circumstances, but baring those...

And yeah. That’s what he needs. A few tweaks, that’s all. Some fine tuning.

4 minutes ago, BeldarTheBrave said:

Atlas doesn't need a rework, I just request one single change. When he is in the new deluxe skin I want enemies behind him to be blinded like Gara does. Those rockbuttocks are too stunning to not have some sort of effect.

Nidus Phryke, Nezha Empyrean, and now Atlus Karst. The holy trinity of sexy man butts. 🍑

Liger Inuzuka, we do not deserve you.

Just now, Facadedestroyer said:

so its true, primed reskins with gold bits real value is flexing and nothing else, you basically throwing your money away, not even boosters are worth it because you dont even need them in the first place and you dont even get a discount on them anyway, you need to wake up.

I just like em’ cuz’ they looks pretty and shiny!

giphy.gif

Just now, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

So in...*does math*

Atlus Prime is coming out in July, and three months after that is October when Wukong Prime comes out...so like, January 2020?

I’m not gonna lie, math ain’t my forte.

Did the math, thanks Mathway, Ivara Prime is due for this December

1 minute ago, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

So in...*does math*

Atlus Prime is coming out in July, and three months after that is October when Wukong Prime comes out...so like, January 2020?

I’m not gonna lie, math ain’t my forte.

I wouldn't use a Kia Forte. It's a fairly small car, it would be hard to fit all those frames in one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Just give me Harrow Prime....

As for atlas.... I don't know.... why do his Rocks fall off so Quickly ? Why does it take forever to build.... 

What if my teams still all my Kills ?

Woooohoohohohohohohoho... u got a long time to wait, Harrow Prime is scheduled for November 2021

Just now, AirMaskNinja said:

Woooohoohohohohohohoho... u got a long time to wait, Harrow Prime is scheduled for November 2021

Good.... Atleast now I know....

Uhm.... The better question is... how do you find out when each frame is getting Primed ?

3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Good.... Atleast now I know....

Uhm.... The better question is... how do you find out when each frame is getting Primed ?

Tee hee ^^

i am... an alternate version of Jesus, only differences are that I am taller and got blue hair

19 minutes ago, AirMaskNinja said:

No really there’s a list that predicts as precisely as possible which frame is getting Primed at which date

SHOW HIM TO ME !!! 😠

I mean... please.... !!!

21 minutes ago, AirMaskNinja said:

Tee hee ^^

i am... an alternate version of Jesus, only differences are that I am taller and got blue hair

Honestly I prefer this. :)

Just now, Lutesque said:

LoL.... I just want to say one thing... Due to the recent Unvaulting.... I know for a Fact that Void Exposure is real.

I know this, I saw that from my holy throne. The Void is quite a big place too. *gives void exposure resistance buff* take this, it’ll help you when you go to the void

2 hours ago, -NightmareMoon- said:

since DE stop giving a crap about prime releases, I'm just waiting for Khora prime for the stats boost I think?

so yeah, any new prime will come out without fame or glory, just another thursday for me.

This ^

Given Atlas is pretty meh, I do hope that DE pulls another Nova and release Inaros Prime, due to how popular he is or skip Atlas in favour for Wukong when his rework comes out. Rework, give us a reason to try it out, get the Prime. that is even BETTER than the Normal.  

Ofc, everyone is subject to their own feelings on Atlas, but he is very dull and has a basic power kit. High tanking due to his Armor and Passive, his 4th is a good CC and do a far amount of damage on their own and can tank quite a bit. his 3rd, can block doorways, so wonderful for def missions and his 2nd is just overall great CC and works with his passive. But there are so many other frames, that people rather pick over such. I don't know about others, but I've NEVER seen an Atlas at all in a Mission, besides when the skin came out.

My hope is that they either rework him or skip him for another frame like Inaros or Wukong.

20 minutes ago, AirMaskNinja said:

I know this, I saw that from my holy throne. The Void is quite a big place too. *gives void exposure resistance buff* take this, it’ll help you when you go to the void

LoL.... if you've seen my In Game Profile then you know its already too late for me....