Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime is next! Thoughts?

Atlas is one of my top 5, but I am honestly hoping for Wukong more just because that dude really needs a win...

Atlas is already in good shape so he doesn't necessarily need any changes. He's not the best at anything but he's good at a lot of things. Build him for Range and Adaptation and you'll do crazy CC and have more rubble than you know what to do with and can survive just about anything that doesn't one-shot you.

I wouldn't mind a couple adjustments though. The stat stick problem that exists with several frames could go, but until then I don't mind using War with him since it's just awesome. I use the augment for his Tectonics which gives me some great area denial options but I would like for the boulder function of his default Tectonics to be better.

• 1 month later...
On 2019-05-08 at 8:24 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

I feel like his punch depending on his equipped melee weapon kinda sucks.

Non-ultimate weapons like his fists and Khora’s whip should be customizable like Mesa’s Regulators, Excalibur’s Blade and Ivara’s Artemis Bow.

And yeah. Atlus’s Wall ability is kinda meh. Allowing it to be reinforced with the stone gaze was pretty neat in terms of having all his powers work together more, but it’s just lame having a stationery wall in front of you. Especially since they seem intent on forcing players to move around more.

He needs a stat stick or u wont be able to kill a lvl 50 heavy gunner with his 1 

On 2019-05-08 at 8:24 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

Non-ultimate weapons like his fists and Khora’s whip should be customizable like Mesa’s Regulators, Excalibur’s Blade and Ivara’s Artemis Bow.

And yeah. Atlus’s Wall ability is kinda meh. Allowing it to be reinforced with the stone gaze was pretty neat in terms of having all his powers work together more, but it’s just lame having a stationery wall in front of you. Especially since they seem intent on forcing players to move around more.

He needs a stat stick or hes utterly useless try with stren at 321% an hit a heavy gunner lvl 50 with no melee thats how bad he is 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't mind if Atlas is the next Primed warframe, because I enjoy playing with non-meta warframes and weapons.

Atlas might not be the most efficient, powerful or fastest warframe out there, but it's different from what ~90% of the playerbase is using.

But that's just for me.

On 2019-05-08 at 1:20 AM, Renegade343 said:

Of course. We have fists only weapons for hands. It's only fair that feet get their own exclusive weapons that only permit kicking your enemies to death.

Why not something akin Beowulf from Dmc3. It'd be cool to have a set of gauntlets and greaves that are both used equally. And face it, the way dante and vergil used those things was dope.

On 2019-05-08 at 2:24 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

Non-ultimate weapons like his fists and Khora’s whip should be customizable like Mesa’s Regulators, Excalibur’s Blade and Ivara’s bow.

No thanks, I like the fact that rivens work on his punch. Rivens dont work on actual exalted 

For one thing, Atlas' Landslide ought to be an Exalted Weapon. This kind of half-and-half approach feels outdated and cobbled together. I don't expect this will change with Atlas Prime.

For myself, Atlas was actually my first Warframe, because the game gave me 75% off on Platinum the day I started playing seriously and nobody was suggesting him, so of course I picked him. He's decent. The wall is a pointless gimmick which mostly doesn't work and his bonus armour could use slower decay, but I like Atlas' kit. He can reach pretty high EHP if you build him for it.

On 2019-05-08 at 7:44 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

I really liked his last rework. The whole turning enemies into stone and then shattering them and using rubble to restore his health and get bonus armor thing. Very satisfying

And repetitive.... and expensive....

He needs some team Synergy.

On 2019-05-08 at 7:44 AM, (XB1)Fat Gregory said:

I think a lot of people will agree he needs just a little something more though...

I think his one needs to be Untethered so that it no longer requires a target it to activate...

His Barricades need so some sort if Team Synergy....the way they work now just makes me cry inside. 

On 2019-07-28 at 4:30 PM, Lutesque said:

And repetitive.... and expensive....

He needs some team Synergy.

I think his one needs to be Untethered so that it no longer requires a target it to activate...

His Barricades need so some sort if Team Synergy....the way they work now just makes me cry inside. 

This.  He needs to be Warframe’s “wrecking ball.” and his kit, while slightly better, often is to sluggish and laborious to get him where he needs to be in Modern Warframe.

With frames like Valkyr, Nezha, Equinox, Octavia (eyeroll), and others stacking into nearly invincible killing machines with little or no skill involved, there is no excuse to NOT streamline and Empower Atlas users.