Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva and Credit Arbitrations.

Endo is great and all but as a nearly MR 26 player, I had one thought the other day.. Why does arbitrations ONLY give you mods and endo? What if we had our own separate arbitrations for other important resources? There's no need for a different essence let's not get carried away but instead, why not have 3 separate arbitrations to actually supply us with important resources like kuva or credits? 

Kuva Arbitrations could drop kuva with say a 0.5%->1.0%-1.25% chance at dropping a random veiled riven. 1000kuva->1750kuva->2500kuva. Resource boosters double.

Credit Arbitrations could drop credit caches. Actual credit caches 100k->200k->400k affected by credit boosters.

These numbers would be perfectly fair to keep the players coming back as not only does it motivate us to do longer runs and try hit the C rotation, but it also motivates players to buy the boosters in the market.

I include rivens at a very very low drop chance because it isn't a riven farm,  it's a kuva farm intended for farming kuva, not for farming relics. The rivens would just be another reason to keep on trying. Credit arby could have a chance for smaller, either kuva or endo drops from each rotation.  

Love the game but lately been wishing there was more missions that make us fans WANT to go farm kuva again. The kuva survival is just a horribly clunky design while the siphons and floods just don't really work as well as on console as load times are drastically longer. 

Edited by (XB1)EpicAsHeck

Because for those we have actual stuff to farm already.

Kuva, we got Kuva Missions and Survival.

Credits we have Dark Sector and the Index.

It is sure not that amount you wish for but it is there purpose to farm that specific stuff.

It's like asking to have all resources drop in one node including Argon, Cetus, Fortuna stuff aswell because you not feel like goign to that places aswell.

It really isn't..? Harder missions giving out better rewards.. i know i didn't even play arby for a long while because vodyanoi was drastically better. Plus we need a farm that'll change to keep the fanbase from burning out. You can't expect ppl to do the same old farm over and over. It's why the population is down so much. Kuva fortress is bad design and ppl are sick of that tileset 

Gerade eben schrieb (XB1)EpicAsHeck:

It really isn't..? Harder missions giving out better rewards.. i know i didn't even play arby for a long while because vodyanoi was drastically better. Plus we need a farm that'll change to keep the fanbase from burning out. You can't expect ppl to do the same old farm over and over. It's why the population is down so much. Kuva fortress is bad design and ppl are sick of that tileset 

I do agree, we need variation, hell back then invasions had Credit packs as rewards, i rather had that also back to play in between rather thne more Fieldron, Injectors and Masses i simply not need and stack up in my Inventory.

But you asking for one endless mission to another, and that not feels variating much.

Rewards simply need better changes to make people play more stuff, make every planet worthwhile ot be there, make them play trough the starchart more again, Alerts as bad they were were random rewards you could choose and do quickly.

I know Warframe is a famrign and grinding game which i not mind, but i am personaly and honestly sick of another endless game mode where i have to stay 30-60 minutes and hope for good drops or so, i want also simply quick missions i can do to balance out the tedious waiting for some rotation.

As said i would actually like such kind of options, so people have a challange and option for rewards but we should also not forget the options we already have and not make them be forgotten by a more inferior mode due higher rewards, it should be simply sort of equal and a option instead of forced to do it due efficency.