Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Vor in Mithra Void

xMarvin732

I have been doing many Interceptions on Mithra now , Solo or with a Team, and one thing thats keeps being annoying is Vor.
When i play he mostly comes at the end of the first or second Round when Decoding Messages reached 100% and i killed the remaining enemies.
His Appearance always comes at the end and his Speech takes way too long to finish, even after killing him he keeps going on till its done because he died finally even tho we killed him while he was still talking, it keeps the Mission from ending the current Round till his entire Speech is over, even after, Lotus takes ages till she ends up talking about extracting or continuing, this is the most annoying thing if you do a Fissure run with this Mission.
I hope this can be looked into so that he ends up spawning while the round is ongoing and not ending up to appear at the end of the Round.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Shilvio:

I have run into a situation where both Wolfie and CVor spawn at the same time. I had a hard time taking them both on/out. I'll post a capture later.

I did too, Vor, Wolf and then the fugitives being invincible too. ended up just extracting from Survival and ignoring them all but its especially annoying when it happens in interception and you have a full team with a level 70 Wolf.