[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

Nice ! 😄 can't wait! 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On the day the US announces a bill to ban lootboxes, DE removes lootboxes. Damn, you nailed the timing on this one!

• Like 18
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 12
  • Upvote 7

Posted (edited)

So your releasing a skin for Nyx, but are you actually planning on fixing her 2 not working properly on infested and her 4s augment absorbing friendly fire damage when its not supposed to? There have been half a dozen threads made on these and no one at DE has giving a response. A new skin is cool, but if she sits in a state where she can be griefed by teammates, she still wont be played by anyone

Edited by Vanilla_nuka
  • Like 9
  • Applause 6
  • Upvote 12

Rebb, thanks for the heads up, much appreciated as always. I have a couple things to say/ask:

1) Regarding emissives, will the functionality on the texture for Warframes be the same as it was previously deployed (highs and lows)? The Devstream didn't showcase it properly so I couldn't notice the effects.

2) Work hard yes, but don't overdo it! We don't want you guys to work too much overtime -- please be well rested and delay it if needed -- take the time you need to make the best update possible in the best conditions 🙂

Thanks again Rebb :3

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

Will parkour involving ziplines be fixed/changed?

Currently, when you latch onto one, you lose all momentum, it'd be nice if holding crouch while latching kept your movement speed as you slide on it, to help with the flow of movement since it causes a noticable and abrupt stop.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Posted (edited)

Are we getting 2 new Vandal weapons or a new Vandal and the Zylok returning?

34 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Minor Arbitration Drop Chance changes: We've bumped the Ephemera and Aura Forma Chance in Arbitrations. ESO table review is next on our list to do but may not make this Update. We do not have major changes to Arbitration pacing right now, but we are still working on plans.

I understand DE reads feedback and acts on it here and there, but couldn't drop chances be calculated and finalized before release? That way, there doesn't have to be updates/hotfixes that indirectly disrespect time spent farming items before buffs.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

assuming the tennogen wave is coming with this update?

or are you going to surprise us with a sneaky update this week???

Edited by Refticus
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Vanilla_nuka said:

So your releasing a skin for Nyx, but are you acutally planning on fixing her 2 not working properly on infested and her 4s augment absorbing friendly fire damage when its not supposed to? There have been half a dozen threads made on these and no one at DE has giving a response. A new skin is cool, but if she sits in a state where she can be griefed by teammates, she still wont be played by anyone

this the new DE we're talking here. where they don't take the time to fix things like you're talking about anymore. or how about the dozens of wisp threads about her powers being pointless stationary  skills that slows down gameplay. 

Edited by moostar95
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

How about bringing back Opticor Variant, or one of the other Variant modes? Or doing a proper balance pass on the Conclave weapons once in a while?

And from what I heard: new players start with a Skana only. Any word on that?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Ok thanks for the info. I hope the operation has clan leaderboards so clans have something to do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moostar95 said:

this the new DE we're talking here. where they don't take the time to fix things like you're talking about anymore. or how about the dozens of wisp threads about her powers being pointless stationary powers that slows down gameplay. 

They prioritize cosmetics over everything else apparently

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 5

It would be great if the ESO ephemera could get a bump in drop rate too.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5

Finally! Been waiting for the updates for 2 months.

proud of you yes GIF by EditingAndLayout

• Applause 3
  • Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, M42T said:

Nice ! 😄 can't wait! 😄

Be original please.

• Satisfied 1
  • Woah 7

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Jupiter / Gas City Remaster - visuals and level design.
    •     Emphasis on Parkour, more environment destruction, ambient enemies and more mysteries within for people who explore. 

This is everything I've ever wanted from Warframe level design, so I'm very glad to hear it.

Edited by TuxedoCatfish
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

make ephemera blueprints tradable pl0x, I have 7 seeding grasses, and 0 others

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 2