[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We honestly are hoping to wrap it up and ship it this week

Honestly you can ship it on monday even if it is finished by this week, because players doesn't want to be stuck with bugs for the weekend spoiling the mood. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Etzu said:

Hm, so if I got this right, you need at least 8 hours of work before any kind of build plus some non time estimated works, this means not tomorrow or very LATE tomorrow at best, and more sounding like it's gonna be extremly late on friday or even not this week.

It means that from the point they think everything is done it will take at least another 8 hours till the build is complete, meaning if you don't hear from DE in the next day-ish it's not happening this week

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

New information!

hoping that is just the quest :X Baroo comes this week 

I'm happy to wait for the Jovian Concord (I keep wanting to call it "Accord") until you're finished with it, but PLEASE drop Wisp as soon as possible!!!

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Zeoran said:

I'm happy to wait for the Jovian Concord (I keep wanting to call it "Accord") until you're finished with it, but PLEASE drop Wisp as soon as possible!!!

The Jovian Accords:

"For the past six years, you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the Grineer and the Corpus can no longer tolerate."

The Jovian Accords are a set of legal documents designed to regulate the activities of enhanced individuals, specifically those who operate Warframes and work for the faction syndicates of the Origin System or for other communities such as the Ostron or Solaris United.

Edited by Bhao
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

il y a 3 minutes, Bhao a dit :

The Jovian Accords:

"For the past six years, you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the Grineer and the Corpus can no longer tolerate."

The Jovian Accords are a set of legal documents designed to regulate the activities of enhanced individuals, specifically those who operate Warframes and work for the faction syndicates of the Origin System or for other communities such as the Ostron or Solaris United.

As most tennos won't do the sacrifice, despite creating chimeras on their destructive ways, killing potential allies :Where do I sign ? 

This is how it started...
Captain Clem : Civil War :clem:

But Mom will snape half of us midway in any case.

----
Release the big-patch early the next week if you need more time; we are impatient due to a thousand year hyper-sleep...

• Haha 1

Patch this week or patch next week. I don't mind as long as it turns up 

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

New information!

I'd rather it be delayed and more polished you have all my energy ! 

43 minutes ago, Bhao said:

The Jovian Accords:

We, of the Arbiters of Hexis, must protest! This act is in clear violation of Hexis code 12700, section A, subsection ZA, paragraph Gamma, Artincle Quinque!

For those who haven't read this document, please, permit me.

Ahem:

"F*** you, you're not my mum."

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Melanholic7 said:

Maybe its not THAT hard?;)

Or maybe, just maybe, it's not as easy as you think it is. Game development is a very contextual thing and saying anything about it is, "not that hard," is doing a disservice to people in the industry.

They said this week and it's still this week, last I checked.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Akantia said:

Patch this week or patch next week. I don't mind as long as it turns up 

Go read Rebecca's post in the previous page. Not today, maybe tomorrow, they hope it will be this week but not guaranteed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

looking at path of exile - every 3-4 month huge expansions, and only one of them was delayed...so...why not? and people are ready for the start,being sure about date. Maybe its not THAT hard?;)

10 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Or maybe, just maybe, it's not as easy as you think it is. Game development is a very contextual thing and saying anything about it is, "not that hard," is doing a disservice to people in the industry.

They said this week and it's still this week, last I checked.

The way most gaming companies do their updates is they create deadlines that they tend to follow regardless of whether or not product is at a goal state. This either mean it is released too early, or the content sits some time finished before release. DE has specifically said they do not want to spend extra time on a finished product and will release their updates as soon as they are ready to be released. The cost of this is lack of concrete exact timeline, only estimations and usually there are bugs with the updates. On the other hand that also means that finished content will not sit idly,  players get to play the new content as soon as humanely possible.

Just now, BETAOPTICS said:

The way most gaming companies do their updates is they create deadlines that they tend to follow regardless of whether or not product is at a goal state. This either mean it is released too early, or the content sits some time finished before release. DE has specifically said they do not want to spend extra time on a finished product and will release their updates as soon as they are ready to be released. The cost of this is lack of concrete exact timeline, only estimations and usually there are bugs with the updates. On the other hand that also means that finished content will not sit idly,  players get to play the new content as soon as humanely possible.

I'm... not sure why you had to quote me, exactly?

6 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

I'm... not sure why you had to quote me, exactly?

Because you two were discussing it. Could have referred in the after wisdom but eh it is late where I live and I am tired.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

New information!

So, YET AGAIN, you guys give a date and fail to deliver.

Can we expect New War or Empyrean at any point in the next 3 years or will we have to wait even longer for that too?

Edited by Ephemiel

2 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

Can we expect New War or Empyrean at any point in the next 3 years or will we have to wait even longer for that too?

They didn't give a date just the entire week.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Godzilla853 said:

They didn't give a date just the entire week.

Didn't they mention on the latest livestream that it would drop specifically today?

2 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

They said it would drop within this week. They never gave a concrete date.

I mean, unless you can find me one.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Did you not see that we have new information thas is not shore that is coming this week and maybe is going to bee for next week. So maybe this is why he is disappointing like that....

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Plus i'm pretty sure they had mentioned in the last devstream, where they showed the Gas planet rework and showed the new mode that it was going to come today.

Edited by Ephemiel

Posted (edited)
il y a 8 minutes, Ephemiel a dit :

-snip-

"the day we aim for"

=> " AIM FOR "
But they aim as stormtroopers, you should know that already : one day the're those terrifying shock-troopers, an other one they're aiming like buket-head.

And I watched the devstream too, I don't remember that they talked about a specific day, but about this specific week.

Edit - just to say that Helen is underated; we should ask for a weekly battle between the DE-staff to see all of them moree often on various plateform.

Edited by Umbriellan
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Umbriellan said:

"the day we aim for"

=> " AIM FOR "
But they aim as stormtroopers, you should know that already : one day the're those terrifying choc-troopers, an other one they're aiming like buket-head.

And I watched the devstream too, I don't remember that they talked about a specific day, but about this specific week.

And now they're not even sure if it'll be this week.

but the question remains of: "will we manage this week?", or "is next week more realistic?".

il y a 1 minute, Ephemiel a dit :

And now they're not even sure if it'll be this week.

As a Mom said:

Révélation

41lYF4-uyEL.jpg

And here you got a " maybe later " flavour of chocolate.

There is nothing urgent, they are doing their best and it would be useless, or even an obstacle to them to rant about this.