Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

A delayed update is better than a rushed update. Take all the time needed. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

On 2019-05-14 at 10:09 PM, AlpacaCake said:

no it doesn't. They stopped doing Friday releases after the disaster of Beasts of the Sanctuary. Releasing on friday means that the devs have to work on the weekends and its a hell of a lot more stressful

Ok

Tbh I don't mind when it gets here. 

I an just looking forward to the new mode. 

6 minutes ago, Umbriellan said:

As a Mom said:

Hide contents

41lYF4-uyEL.jpg

And here you got a " maybe later " flavour of chocolate.

There is nothing urgent, they are doing their best and it would be useless, or even an obstacle to them to rant about this.

See, there's a bit of an issue.

If i buy a box of chocolates, i KNOW i'll get chocolates. I won't get the box and be told the chocolates are delayed.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

Personnaly, i don't get the incredible and almost comical amount of frustration and angryness we allways get about a delayed update. Looks like the emotional break down for a wait we can see on 5 years old kids, i don't know. Anyway.

Polish it guys, take the time you need, dont' rush it, don't crush.

This week, great. Next week, no problem.

Edited by Stonehenge
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, IIAxiosII said:

A delayed update is better than a rushed update. Take all the time needed. 🙂 

Fun fact: there's no difference in the quality, both builds will be broken beyond repair anyways.

Edited by Nitro747
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

So I guess I'll just stick to playing Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together until I see something that isn't a "We swear we are 'Working' on it" post. Maybe I'll fire up Oxygen Not Included instead and see if I can build a base to run entirely on the power of farts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, Nitro747 a dit :

Fun fact: there's no difference in the quality, both builds will be broken beyond repair anyways.

Mmh could you tell me where did you buy your crystall ball and your book of universal knowledge ? They seems very top notch quality.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

looking at path of exile - every 3-4 month huge expansions, and only one of them was delayed...so...why not? and people are ready for the start,being sure about date. Maybe its not THAT hard?;)

I think you misunderstood, I put AAA in quotes because I was referring to the companies such as Ubisoft , Warner bros and Activision who are more concerned with profit than entertainment.

En 8/5/2019 a las 21:19, Vanilla_nuka dijo:

So your releasing a skin for Nyx, but are you actually planning on fixing her 2 not working properly on infested and her 4s augment absorbing friendly fire damage when its not supposed to? There have been half a dozen threads made on these and no one at DE has giving a response. A new skin is cool, but if she sits in a state where she can be griefed by teammates, she still wont be played by anyone

idk about the 2's bugs or problems, but the 4 have always absorbed friendly fire (like, always) augment or not

• Like 1

On 2019-05-09 at 3:02 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:
  Reveal hidden contents

gone.png

- For players who have not completed Chimera... it will be required for a certain Boss Fight.

Waaaait. Does that mean that the boss is

Spoiler

fully amalgamated Ballas?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

See, there's a bit of an issue.

If i buy a box of chocolates, i KNOW i'll get chocolates. I won't get the box and be told the chocolates are delayed.

The chocolates, might actually have been delayed on the assembly line though. It's just you won't notice because you got the final product after the fact. And, actually, this isn't  really delayed, strictly speaking. DE projected when it'd be done wrong. It would always have taken this long..

Game development is incredibly inconsistent and unpredictable. Bugs will appear out of nowhere and delay everything. Bad bugs. Bugs we never get to see.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, KokoroWish said:

Waaaait. Does that mean that the boss is

Hide contents

fully amalgamated Ballas?

no its the flydolon are you living under a rock lmao

49 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Personnaly, i don't get the incredible and almost comical amount of frustration and angryness we allways get about a delayed update. Looks like the emotional break down for a wait we can see on 5 years old kids, i don't know. Anyway.

Polish it guys, take the time you need, dont' rush it, don't crush.

This week, great. Next week, no problem.

You forget this is DE. The term "bugframe" exists for a reason, it'll have crazy bugs regardless of how much they delay it.

Just now, -ToT-CrackCook said:

I mean, the Flydolon MIGHT be fully amalgamated Ballas.

Probably not, but it might be. You never know!

• Upvote 1

Delayed?! AH COME ON! 😞 That means I'm not going to see the update in weeks if not a month+ because I'll be going away for a good while... fk sake 😞

Thanks for the notice 😞

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

New information!

Take your time.

36 minutes ago, -ToT-CrackCook said:

One does not preclude the other. ',;3

Was i the only one hoping that we would finally be able to kill Lotus when they mentioned Chimera prologue and "a new boss"?

• Like 1

It's better to release it next week, in my opinion. So you dudes, the devs, could focus on fixing and make sure there are less/minimum bugs/glitches when it's done. I don't want to see hotfixes everyday.

And please don't give the 'we'll release it at this certain week or month'/ETA, you're giving false hopes for players. Just give 'Work in Progress' and keep updating us what you guys been adding/fixing the new updates without, of course, spoilers.

Il y a 3 heures, Ephemiel a dit :

You forget this is DE. The term "bugframe" exists for a reason, it'll have crazy bugs regardless of how much they delay it.

And you forget it will be fixed in the first days after release, like allways. Many bugs can appear only once the content is updated online for millions of people, period. Nothing can change that. Nevertheless taking more time for quality control is allways usefull, despite anyone can say. The term "bugframe" is pretty dishonnest when you see their reactivity, imo. Demanding from a company to rush something because "it'll have crazy bugs regardless of how much they delay it" is a complete non-sens.

More time taken = less bugs. Not releasing a content in friday = No crazy week-end crush post-update. Release next week = all crew fresh and available to prepare feedbacks and hotfixes.