[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

2 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

And you forget it will be fixed in the first days after release, like allways

What game are you playing? Cause Warframe isn't it.

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

And you forget it will be fixed in the first days after release, like allways. Many bugs can appear only once the content is updated online for millions of people, period. Nothing can change that. Nevertheless taking more time for quality control is allways usefull, despite anyone can say. The term "bugframe" is pretty dishonnest when you see their reactivity, imo. Demanding from a company to rush something because "it'll have crazy bugs regardless of how much they delay it" is a complete non-sens.

More time taken = less bugs. Not releasing a content in friday = No crazy week-end crush post-update. Release next week = all crew fresh and available to prepare feedbacks and hotfixes.

Non-sense* kinda like whats being said here.👺

But seriously,

More time taken=still bugged+impatient players that expect perfection because of the delay. Literally the whole releasing of ETAs has just made players more needy and expecting, which forces devs to rush. "Sometime next week" should be, "we are working on some things (a, b , c), but we are coming close, here's some of what to expect".

It's their game and everything, but ita the best way not to run into a forum flooded with complaints

Edited by Purity
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Fix the game problems we have right now. Remaster after remaster won't fix things just will just look polished. First the update was delayed, the very update which gonna last max 4 days. Secondly answer real questions from the forum don't just pick baby stuff to address them on Devstream. Lot's of complaints and good idea's are out there but no one notice them. Address those first fix the current game. 

Edited by A_n_thR0xx
  • Upvote 1

Please stop announcing release windows if there's ANY doubt you'll make them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

I like the release windows aslong as we are kept in the information loop of progress.

Some people cant stand the hype i guess though so should just have a blackout from warframes social pages.. lol

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, lakijussi said:

8CAA4452465F1A570FF93697205B3AADF337BFCDjkZhPwV.pngDm2XdSBUcAM9MJ3.jpgmbe9cu2jwvs01.png

NEW MODS INCOMING SOON!

Why isn't your Primed Disappointment maxed? Noob.

1 hour ago, MaraWuti said:

Please stop announcing release windows if there's ANY doubt you'll make them.

They probably didn't have doubts when they made the announcement.

• Like 2
  • Woah 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ephemiel said:

What game are you playing? Cause Warframe isn't it.

I have no idea, but some people will defend DE and ignore the facts and proof and still looks the other way. Ofc, we're all human, but this gets a bit out of hand.

IMO (and surely others) DE should of have never even posted about "This week" as this ALWAYS happens, always a delay, without fail (unless we're lucky) and all it does is create disappointment and give the game a bad rep, at this point, I'm no longer even surprised that this happened, it's just a "Told you so". the whole thing is quite insane and repeating the War Within issue is not the best way to go, even if it does seem like it.

Railjack, New War, All before Tennocon?, I am very surprised anyone believed that and I can bet you that Railjack won't be out this year. (Given how "Big and new way to play warframe") it's claiming to be.

Edit: The twitter posts make me laugh so much, go ahead and look for yourself.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
Edited a few key factors
  • Applause 3

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

They probably didn't have doubts when they made the announcement.

Pretty sure, they said this about Railjack and New War. Right?

• Applause 3

I sincerely hope it releases today or tomorrow. If it does, I might go through this thread and pluck out all the posts talking about delays when the update that was slated for this week (With the added note that it could be next week too) launches this week. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

People complain when no approximate timeline is announced though. That's why they put up the roadmap, because of all the complaints about no estimates. You can bet that if they miss even one of those, then there'll be complaints from those saying that they shouldn't have given any estimates at all. It's a no win with two different camps.

Edited by KokoroWish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

While on this topic, can someone tell me what does "Please don't crunch" means?, I've it used a lot and a guy called Michel is brought up about Devs?, I might be completely misunderstanding what was posted, but hey, every day is a school day.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

While on this topic, can someone tell me what does "Please don't crunch" means?, I've it used a lot and a guy called Michel is brought up about Devs?, I might be completely misunderstanding what was posted, but hey, every day is a school day.

They don't want devs to work overhours to push this update out.

11 minutes ago, SerqetTwin said:

i want dis update le cri

Just be patient it will be here soon.

Edited by Neroo01
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Pretty sure, they said this about Railjack and New War. Right?

Oh, when they announce it, they're confident that they'll get there on time if nothing goes wrong.

Which is why they've stopped making solid claims. Because in game development Murphy's law is in the fullest of effects.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Oh, when they announce it, they're confident that they'll get there on time if nothing goes wrong.

Which is why they've stopped making solid claims. Because in game development Murphy's law is in the fullest of effects.

Ah, the Toady strategy. Smart. "It's done when it's done"

il y a une heure, KokoroWish a dit :

People complain when no approximate timeline is announced though. That's why they put up the roadmap, because of all the complaints about no estimates. You can bet that if they miss even one of those, then there'll be complaints from those saying that they shouldn't have give any estimates at all. It's a no win with two different camps.

This. Thanks. They, never, fixed a precise date. They said they expected it to be released this week. Because indeed, people never cease to ask WHEN. That's a lot of precautions in the annoucement though, a big hope and a maybe, and still, people take it by the letter in their imaginary world, because they want it to be released one day and not another. Nothing, was sure at the beginning. They never lied about this. It's just unreal how people can see and hear just exactly what they want, and then use it to loudly estimate they are cheated, someone promised them something that will not come, blaablabla. It's ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Gnohme said:

Ah, the Toady strategy. Smart. "It's done when it's done"

Well, that's because games are. Publishers come up with the release dates usually. Release dates have screwed with devs since the earliest of times for this reason.

See also: Mass Effect Andromeda, Assassins Creed Unity, even Ratchet and Clank 3.

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

I'm not disagreeing with the notion whatsoever. Most triple A games these days get released far before they're ready to be. Or a lot of them anyway. I think it's better not to set deadlines if you have a vision to manifest. Trying to "make the date" is definitely a huge downfall of many rushed projects. What I was saying was mostly meant to run contrary to the entitlement I see many players expressing on these forums. Because DE gave a vague "maybe" date, people are pouting about it not being out yet. But much like Dwarf Fortress, I know that A) I can still play it in the meantime while I wait and B)  in my mind the longer it takes, the better the game (at least in the cases in which you CAN rely on the developer to eventually make good, even if not in their original time frame). I'm a very patient man. Do your thing, DE.

Edited by Gnohme
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

Yea I am waiting just like everyone else. 

Yes I am looking forward to the update. 

Let DE do there thing and make this update have less bugs... (even tho putting this update into the game can prove to make even more bugs like another MMO's out there) 

Edited by Blake666
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 2019-05-13 at 12:28 PM, Cyclouros said:

So about those prime armours and stuff that we were discussing, how do you get those in game for free?

Well, damn. Forgot about those and also Tennocon stuff. You can't get the latter even with money if you came too late. Beside that there are two types of prime extraction drones (I don't recall a way to get blueprint in the game) and 1 extra slot for extraction drones for those who paid at least for something. Don't recall exact details on that one. And there is a bonus Orbiter decorations for those who buy prime frames. Once per year during the New Year even you get a package of miniature figurines of prime frames with these wobbly heads which you bought during that year. In-game you can only get figurines of normal ones. And we have the famous Excalibur Prime which nobody beside those who got him at launch would be able to obtain ever. Well, the last one doesn't really coun't/matter.

So, ye, would be really great if there would be a way to obtain at least these armors in game.

Edited by lainverse