[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

Now Playing - Herbert the Snail - Patience.mp3

• Haha 1

Will it be later this week ? Or next week ? Or the week after that ? 

Stay tuned. We'll let you know about it Soon

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

:thumbup::smile: Take the time Devs .. be sure you release an good warframe before the forum changes into well you know *Salt*

Got nothing else to do anyway so i'll wait and wait until .. soonTM blows over

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

On 2019-05-08 at 10:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

- For players who have not completed Chimera... it will be required for a certain Boss Fight.

Yess! So the story continues. That's what I really wanted.

• Satisfied 1

just take your time, release next week, i'd rather have a nice update than one with tons of bugs and crashes, take your time on it, check for more bugs and so on then it'll be less hotfixes....

• Haha 3

What about folks who are in a good clan, but play solo mode, because of slow internet connections! Will they be able to contribute to clan scores?

19 hours ago, Hex-Maniac said:

here we go again... at this point we could expect railjack in q2 2020

I would unironically prefer that. Let them take their time with what is gonna be Basically Warframe 2.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Oh, when they announce it, they're confident that they'll get there on time if nothing goes wrong.

Which is why they've stopped making solid claims. Because in game development Murphy's law is in the fullest of effects.

I'm sorry what?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Neroo01 said:

They don't want devs to work overhours to push this update out.

Ahh, I see, crunching hours and such, although who is this guy people bring up about how devs need to take care of health and such etc?

2 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I'm sorry what?

Basically: They make an announcement. This is when we think it'll be done, as if nothing goes wrong it will be done by this time.

Something goes wrong. Murphy's law - Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

It gets delayed.

No one can predict around unforeseen problems, so all DE's predictions are made in the fullest confidence they can give - predictions within that which is foreseen.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Basically: They make an announcement. This is when we think it'll be done, as if nothing goes wrong it will be done by this time.

It gets delayed.

No one can predict around unforeseen problems, so all DE's predictions are made in the fullest confidence they can give - predictions within that which is foreseen.

Thank you lol, I had no idea what Murphy's Law was, I was like HOLD ON!

Although if I chuold predict unforeseen issues, I'll be a god among men. Or die, cuz of the amount of requests I get "Hey Psi, where is X and when X"

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

It gets delayed.

You could have explained this in one sentence.

1 minute ago, EpicMonsterHD said:

You could have explained this in one sentence.

Ture, but given some people might not understand what Murphy's law is, its best to give a piece of detailed information on such, for people like myself. (Yes I am lazy to goggle it).

37 minutes ago, Chicadino said:

I would unironically prefer that. Let them take their time with what is gonna be Basically Warframe 2.

Warframe TWO? You mean like how that one guy said PoE was basically Warframe 2? 😛

So if more things that can be done before the release of this update is still a thing to be pointed out here is my little suggestion

5 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Oh, when they announce it, they're confident that they'll get there on time if nothing goes wrong.

Which is why they've stopped making solid claims. Because in game development Murphy's law is in the fullest of effects.

They flatout said a few weeks before the last devstream that we would get AT LEAST New War before Tennocon only to then admit they're behind on everything.

1 hour ago, kaelvamp said:

just take your time, release next week, i'd rather have a nice update than one with tons of bugs and crashes, take your time on it, check for more bugs and so on then it'll be less hotfixes....

People keep saying this over and over. You seem to completely forget that, even with delays, DE always releases updates full of bugs and crashes.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

They are not done with it yet. It’s in phases and phase 2 isn’t ready.

That doesn't excuse its broken state and certainly doesn't excuse leaving it broken. What we have right now is directly, objectively inferior to the previous system. It should not have been released.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Shaneofthedead said:

If you believe this, you clearly haven't played a "AAA" game in the past 3-5 years.

Yeah he must not have touched any games other than warframe at all. Tons of AAA games are horrendous with bugs nowadays. Let’s not all forget Batman Origins.

Edited by WingedCrusade

1 hour ago, BrazilianJoe said:

My body is ready

Hide contents

Best WF bug I ever captured a screenshot of.

71F58Uh.jpg

LittleBigPlanet 4’s looking real different from the last games lately...

3 minutes ago, WingedCrusade said:

Yeah he must not have touched any games other than warframe at all. Tons of AAA games are horrendous with bugs nowadays. Let’s not all forget Batman Origins...

or more recently Anthem

8 minutes ago, DeathGrimRe said:

or more recently Anthem

Anthem is a game?

• Haha 4