[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

21 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

And nobody was surprised.

Just never give release dates anymore, please. I rather continue hearing the trademarked "it's coming soon" than keep hearing "we'll do it in X date!!" and fail to deliver over and over.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 5

53 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

They say.

Ignoring the reasons why detailed underneath.

So, when should they find the time to rewrite most of the game's code?

Um, they constantly upgrade their engine code, you should keep more updated.
It has nothing to do with code.

Image result for whatever memes

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Ephemiel said:

Just never give release dates anymore, please. I rather continue hearing the trademarked "it's coming soon" than keep hearing "we'll do it in X date!!" and fail to deliver over and over.

How about you ignore them, and those of us that are mature enough to handle the unexpected can stay informed

Edited by Hypernaut1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

"this week" isn't a date technically.

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

Just now, Hypernaut1 said:

How about you ignore them, and those of us that are mature enough to handle the unexpected can stay informed

Didn't know being disappointed that they fail to deliver, again, means i'm immature. Nice fail though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 8

Just now, Kylo. said:

"this week" isn't a date technically.

.......really dude.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 1

Take care. By the way someone from Canada, could you please explain to me why you have so many holidays over there? In my country Finland we have 6 holidays, Christmas, New Year, Easter, Independence Day, International Workers Day and Mid Summer's Day. I want to live in Canada too, you guys have so many celebrations trough out the year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ephemiel said:

What about bugs like being unable to transfer back to your Warframe which exists for a long time? What about being unable to finish a mission because the enemy decides to not spawn or spawn behind a wall? The new wolf missions being locked down because the final enemy spawned BEHIND the door that's still locked? Being unable to use anything but your equipped weapon if you get knocked down during the Archgun summoning animation? Where are the fixes for THESE since they're so interested in delaying content in order to fix bugs?

See same things in many games, especially MO and MMO games, I can list a lot of Bugs that are not fixed in WoW since from LK,a lot of bugs are not fixed even in Destiny 2, same with enemies stuck behind the walls and doors, Anthem is a new game, but still have a lot of bugs, that will not be fixed in a short time.
Even SP games have same crap, take just Bethesda games which are Bug simulators that never fixed...
From old and huge Online games most of them have a lot of bugs, for example Widow geodata aiming bug in Overwatch, that is not fixed in so many years when bug was found in CBT, or The Division 1 bugs, they just release The Division 2 with same bugs, new game...... 
Yes, in some games they are less noticeable, in some more noticeable, but saying like Warframe is one of the most bugged game is stupid, you or did not played other games a lot, or you are just lucky one, or lying.... Especially when even in games like WoW, game that you must Purchase, Purchase DLCs and Purchase Subscription, there still is content, that is incompletable without bugs, some LK dungeons still have enemies, that do not appear and you need to reload dungeon to complete it....

37 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

"Unfortunately, the human mind of the customers doesn't work like that"

Even easier to solve ... dont promote (dont create hype to content that some times takes months if not more to even be close to ready) content that you have no idea if or when you are going to release .

And if you still for some reason give dates that you have no idea if you could keep at least put a person in charge of communicate with the players about the delays and deadlines .... not a 14 pages forum thread in where nobody answer  (and for that you dont need thousans of employes ... just 1 person that spend 30 minutes at most of his day to stay in the forum)

Well, yes, why the hell are the products advertising, it will definitely help to promote projects in such a competitive environment.
Also, I didn't find where they have RELEASE DATES ?

Posted (edited)
On 2019-05-08 at 4:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

MAY 16 UPDATE:

Good afternoon, Tenno! Next week is our more realistic launch week. We wouldn't be able to deliver and iterate on a build with the time remaining this work week. We will bring everything to the finish line Friday, take the weekend, and come out swinging next week.

As an FYI, the studio is closed Monday for a Canadian Statutory holiday (another huge factor in pushing to next week)! So you'll hear from us Tuesday. By now you've got a good sense of what's coming (and maybe a few surprises remain), competitive clans have the information they need to start their rosters, and more.

Cheers and stay tuned!

AmF33LX.gif

Edited by JohnBlake
  • Applause 1

whatever,  I stopped to be hyped by a while now.

see you and enjoy the monday off.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Rules

1- Never do updates on a friday !

2- in case of not following rule number 1 you must imperatively follow rule number 3

3- Never do a risky update the thursday or friday before a long weekend !

Edited by trunks013
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Who wants to bet they'll delay it again next week?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 7
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, --GZ--Cegorach said:

but saying like Warframe is one of the most bugged game is stupid,

I hate so damn much when people like you put words in my mouth just to seem smarter.

I never said AT ALL that Warframe is one of the buggiest games out there, i said it has bugs, big bugs, that DE has never bothered to acknowledge, let alone fix.

• Like 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3

Just now, Ephemiel said:

Who wants to bet they'll delay it again next week?

Terrible bet. The update is practically ready but it takes so long to build and they don't want to release on a Friday. It's totally next week

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Kurokoz said:

Terrible bet. The update is practically ready but it takes so long to build and they don't want to release on a Friday. It's totally next week

They said this week, last week. It takes at least 3 weeks for this update to "build"?

For the love of God, don't defend someone when they're clearly screwing up or they'll continue doing it. DE has done this numerous times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

On 2019-05-08 at 2:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

- For players who have not completed Chimera... it will be required for a certain Boss Fight.

Will this update also bring the ability to replay Chimera, since I think most of us played it months ago and likely need some practice?

On 2019-05-08 at 12:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

MAY 16 UPDATE:

Good afternoon, Tenno! Next week is our more realistic launch week. We wouldn't be able to deliver and iterate on a build with the time remaining this work week. We will bring everything to the finish line Friday, take the weekend, and come out swinging next week. 

Cheers and stay tuned!

Better delayed then having to crunch to rush it out imo, hope you guys have a great weekend!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ephemiel said:

They said this week, last week. It takes at least 3 weeks for this update to "build"?

For the love of God, don't defend someone when they're clearly screwing up or they'll continue doing it. DE has done this numerous times.

Yeah, it happens a lot. I never saw anything about it being last week though. And they never said "We are definitely releasing this week." or anything like that. The most definitive was "should release this week". That was the plan but they didn't have the time. I like it better than other games like Destiny 2 where it takes them 3 weeks to fix a known progression bug and we don't hear anything about it for two weeks

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Kurokoz said:

-Snip-

To be fair it is not the build that takes so long, about 8 hours to bake in their estimation. It is that there are still code to write and bugs to fix and their estimation is that they will not be able to meet the deadline with both of those elements combined.

Thank you for the update and continuous transparency ESPECIALLY in the face of delivering unpopular information.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Will this update also bring the ability to replay Chimera, since I think most of us played it months ago and likely need some practice?

I think you misunderstood what they meant. You just need to have completed Chimera to access the new boss fight. 

2 minutes ago, Kurokoz said:

Yeah, it happens a lot. I never saw anything about it being last week though. And they never said "We are definitely releasing this week." or anything like that. The most definitive was "should release this week". That was the plan but they didn't have the time. I like it better than other games like Destiny 2 where it takes them 3 weeks to fix a known progression bug and we don't hear anything about it for two weeks

Oh well that actually has to do with a development technique they used to develop the game where it takes a heavy toll on the servers to run the script for distribution. The reason it takes them so long is they purposely wait because deployment part of their infrastructure is heavy.