[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

I swear you all need more games to play ... 

Heck I was already half expecting some sort of "dead year" for warframe with updates this far apart but then I looked at my steam account and I just stopped caring really... let DE deliver, not like it helps much by coming here to complain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Ephemiel said:

People keep saying this over and over. You seem to completely forget that, even with delays, DE always releases updates full of bugs and crashes.

Ikr, literally broken records at this point.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, TheGamingSKITZ said:

its better to have this update DElayed than have rushed riddled with bugs and such. Paitence is virtue tenno!

I have to agree with what this fella said. Though there will always be a couple of bugs, even after the hotfixes. They now have time to get rid of the majority... I hope.

Edited by QueenTyzza
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bmob64 said:

Dude, chill out. They don't know when they'll have a release build until they almost have it. They never promised anything. Besides, wouldn't you rather they delay it by a couple days to make it more stable, instead of releasing a massive bug/crashfest right before a 3 day weekend? This whole time they've been saying they *hope* it'll be this week, they *think* they can have it ready. Afaik they never gave a concrete release date.

I am chilled, me complaining about something doesn't mean i'm freaking out.

Plus, again, DE releases massive bug/crashfests even when they do delay something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Even if the update will still release with bugs, and even if they said it would be this week, I don't want DE to overwork themselves. It's unhealthy and unnecessary. 

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

Even if the update will still release with bugs, and even if they said it would be this week, I don't want DE to overwork themselves. It's unhealthy and unnecessary. 

I wish this was how the world worked...

Edited by _Kiro

Just now, Scruffel said:

If they could organise their schedule, had more people and have their priorities on place, that wouldn't happen.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 5

Im not even worried about the extended wait, The only thing im thinking about is railjack , I can get by with grinding ingame until this comes out but as for railjack .. I hope there are no more delays in that.. That would seriously hurt waiting so long for the typical... wait longer. Not ment to attack in any ways but little things like this being delayed scares me for railjack as your teams are working on 2 different projects and if one is set back then can both not be? and I will be disappointed if this is the same outcome for railjack having to wait so long and having the original work scrapped to be restarted.

Just an honest opinion and sorry if it's taken the wrong way. Its just me voicing an concern I have about the only real BIG content and if small stuff like this isn't being completed to match their hoped release date .. what is to happen with the big projects.

Will the energy colors for Valkyr get fixed with this update.  Ever since the update for the energy you can't see Valkyr glowing eyes for some of the helmets.

I'm kinda dissapointed. I took a day off yesterday to enjoy Wisp right after her release, but it didn't show up. Neither today. I have all stuff prepared for her; plat, weapons, golden potato...

...but still, I'm always for healthy enviroment at DE. If they need few more days; all ok. It's just me that is impatient.

1 hour ago, QueenTyzza said:

If they could organise their schedule, had more people and have their priorities on place, that wouldn't happen.

Of course it would, don't be ridiculous. We might not all agree with DE's priorities or decisions about the right team size or whatever, but your post is one step away from "if they would just do better, then they'd do better, amirite?" Playing backseat game dev is a great way to drive yourself crazy, I don't recommend it. 

• Haha 3
  • Applause 3

12 minutes ago, Hexwater said:

I'm kinda dissapointed. I took a day off yesterday to enjoy Wisp right after her release, but it didn't show up. Neither today. I have all stuff prepared for her; plat, weapons, golden potato...

...but still, I'm always for healthy enviroment at DE. If they need few more days; all ok. It's just me that is impatient.

word of the wise, never base your own schedule around a hypothetical release.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CastIronNest said:

Of course it would, don't be ridiculous. We might not all agree with DE's priorities or decisions about the right team size or whatever, but your post is one step away from "if they would just do better, then they'd do better, amirite?" Playing backseat game dev is a great way to drive yourself crazy, I don't recommend it. 

Don't get me wrong, there's a big "IF" there. But nothing that I can hope for. It was irony, mostly.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Thank you for the update, please don’t overwork yourselves. Getting unhealthy will delay more projects.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, TheGamingSKITZ said:

its better to have this update DElayed than have rushed riddled with bugs and such. Paitence is virtue tenno!

Either way its going to be a buggy mess, rather have it now so we can have wisp.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

8 minutes ago, Cephalon_Pestilence said:

Either way its going to be a buggy mess, rather have it now so we can have wisp.

Buggy either way? Yes. But it would be better to have the team available when something DOES go wrong, than to wait 3 to 4 days while parts of the game are potentially unplayable. No good in having Wisp now if you can't play her without the game crashing after every mission, right?

It does suck it did get DElayed, but I understand. And honestly, I'm not too mad about it. Gives me more time for the daily tributes to grace me with a 40% or higher discount. And I can continue hunting the shiny Celebi in Pokemon Crystal, or learn new tricks for Joker in Smash Ultimate. Having different games to play is a great thing to have.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

I'm scheduled to work all weekend, so dropping the update next week works perfect for me. Thanks, DE

• Applause 1

On 2019-05-15 at 1:49 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

New information!

Can you just add 2 week to whenever you think that it'll drop from now on, I don't mean to sound rude but this happens literally every mainline it isn't the wait that upsets me its the constant delays because Digital Extremes is never on schedule you should factor in testing and possible delays into your release schedule and try to relax a little instead of trying to live up to seemingly unrealistic time goals.

2 hours ago, H3LLCHA0S said:

Im not even worried about the extended wait, The only thing im thinking about is railjack , I can get by with grinding ingame until this comes out but as for railjack .. I hope there are no more delays in that.. That would seriously hurt waiting so long for the typical... wait longer. Not ment to attack in any ways but little things like this being delayed scares me for railjack as your teams are working on 2 different projects and if one is set back then can both not be? and I will be disappointed if this is the same outcome for railjack having to wait so long and having the original work scrapped to be restarted.

Just an honest opinion and sorry if it's taken the wrong way. Its just me voicing an concern I have about the only real BIG content and if small stuff like this isn't being completed to match their hoped release date .. what is to happen with the big projects.

They already said they were behind on New War [an update that seems to be far smaller], so you can imagine how behind they are on Railjack/Empyrian.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 2019-05-08 at 3:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

MAY 16 UPDATE:

Good afternoon, Tenno! Next week is our more realistic launch week. We wouldn't be able to deliver and iterate on a build with the time remaining this work week. We will bring everything to the finish line Friday, take the weekend, and come out swinging next week.

As an FYI, the studio is closed Monday for a Canadian Statutory holiday (another huge factor in pushing to next week)! So you'll hear from us Tuesday. By now you've got a good sense of what's coming (and maybe a few surprises remain), competitive clans have the information they need to start their rosters, and more.

Cheers and stay tuned!

Not going to lie, I'm dissapointed Wisp's release got delayed into the mainline update. Looks like "weeks not months" did end up turning into over a month after all. Ironically this week is the last week I'll have plenty of free time to play her for a while 😞

I understand the mainline update can take much more time than anticipated. However delaying Wisp for it seems unnecessary as she was, and I quote, "weeks" away from being done. A month ago.

Edited by AntiMomentum
  • Like 1

Thank you for another delay... I know there sometimes that things went wrong... but why announce something and then don't fulfill it...
Sorry this pattern must stop...

We already struglling for 2 years with low content and now delays start to be a common thing... when a delay rarely happen it creates some hype... but right now the community is just feeling a big boredoom... please We need new content more often as We had in 2016~2017: new quests, new mechanics, new lore... after plains of eidolon and fortuna the comunity spend almost 1 year awaiting for new content... and then in less 1 month it's empty... big releases are nice if you can bring new content besides of it... if not... as we have now it's a nightmare... also for 2 years it's just content for new players... veterans don't have nothing to do...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, dioniso7 said:

Thank you for another delay... I know there sometimes that things went wrong... but why announce something and then don't fulfill it...
Sorry this pattern must stop...

We already struglling for 2 years with low content and now delays start to be a common thing... when a delay rarely happen it creates some hype... but right now the community is just feeling a big boredoom... please We need new content more often as We had in 2016~2017: new quests, new mechanics, new lore... after plains of eidolon and fortuna the comunity spend almost 1 year awaiting for new content... and then in less 1 month it's empty... big releases are nice if you can bring new content besides of it... if not... as we have now it's a nightmare... also for 2 years it's just content for new players... veterans don't have nothing to do...

I don't recall them ever giving a concrete date. They used words like "expecting" and "hope" for a reason.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Kurokoz said:

Terrible bet. The update is practically ready but it takes so long to build and they don't want to release on a Friday. It's totally next week

is-it-though-5b0c0c.jpg

Edited by AntiMomentum
  • Satisfied 1