[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

hace 5 horas, foxy228 dijo:

I hope the update releases tomorrow

hope so but being realistic wednesday/thursday ... you know (tuesday detailed tease and wednesday release) besides theres the event thermia fracture so idk if they gonna release two events at the same time or release patch tuesday+ wait til the thermia ends then release the new one? idk so many questions.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nzx.Zaahir said:

besides theres the event thermia fracture so idk if they gonna release two events at the same time or release patch tuesday+ wait til the thermia ends then release the new one?

They have had two events at a time before. Like the alert to fight the wolf and thermia fractures at the same time not too long ago. But who knows. I hope they release it tomorrow but if not, can wait a couple more days.

17 hours ago, MetalBerserker said:

I was wondering how can be possible that Alad V is still alive, since he got killed in mutalist form, in the assassination on Eris. Or maybe The Jovian Concord takes place in a previous chronological event?

Alad V was actually cured

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MetalBerserker said:

I was wondering how can be possible that Alad V is still alive, since he got killed in mutalist form, in the assassination on Eris. Or maybe The Jovian Concord takes place in a previous chronological event?

He didn't die then. There's been dialogue since then where he thanks Tenno for getting him rid of the mutalist infestation that controlled him.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MetalBerserker said:

Actually, the Second Dream takes place post-Mutualisation. It's very poorly explained, (and DE is apparently allergic to cleaning up their old lore even though they've proven they can make some good, well-connected stuff with Fortuna and whatnot) but he was cured in an old event called 'the Tubemen of Regor', which was also the event that Tyl Regor yammers on about with his 'tubemen'. Long story short, Alad and Nef Anyo offered the location of the Sealabs in exchange for either getting or destroying the genetic repair research within respectively. Alad wanted it to be cured, and Nef wanted it gone to spite Alad. Alad succeeded in 2/3 platforms so majority rule says he was cured.

Personal theory: this event may also have been when the two first got their hands on Sentient tech starting the production of Amalgams and the Orb Mothers/Battacor and Ocucor respectively, since both Corpus who have developed Sentient/Corpus hybrid tech were involved in that event and Uranus was the location of Hunhow's tomb.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks to all, didn't know all those things about the story line! 

3 hours ago, BETAOPTICS said:

He didn't die then. There's been dialogue since then where he thanks Tenno for getting him rid of the mutalist infestation that controlled him.

You mean at the end of assassination? Because i never seen this dialogue at the end.

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

'the Tubemen of Regor

That's why. This is an old event, I lost it.

Edited by MetalBerserker

I hope we get an update on how the update is progressing today atleast tho! 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, -_Momo_- said:

I hope we get an update on how the update is progressing today atleast tho! 

There should be something (minimum written update) within the next few hours.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MetalBerserker said:

Thanks to all, didn't know all those things about the story line! 

You mean at the end of assassination? Because i never seen this dialogue at the end.

That's why. This is an old event, I lost it.

No there was an event after that called the Tubemen of Regor and lorewise he survived the infestation. Later in the Second Dream he offers assistance to the Tenno in exchange of a favor and in operation Shadow Debt he claimed his favor from the Tenno. Those go Chronologically.

Taken from wikia: " After being defeated a second time and purging his body of the Infestation, Alad V had served as an unlikely ally of the Lotus and the Tenno, even attracting the hatred of the Stalker and his allies in the process. " - Source: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Alad_V

You can read his whole chronology right up until the upcoming Jovian Concord which we will soon find more about.

Time to see when the update drops or if it'll suddenly get DElayed again.

• Haha 3
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2

1 minute ago, Ephemiel said:

Time to see when the update drops or if it'll suddenly get DElayed again.

I mean... Did a thread need to be made for this? It's something most of us are innately doing anyway.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

Hi there @Ephemiel ^-^

If you want to know when the next bigger Update will hit the PC-version of Warframe I suggest you take a look at this thread:

or maybe even this one: 

You probably already know about those threads, but they are the best place to get early information on "is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet?" 
There is no real need for another anticipation Thread - even if it is always nice to share that sort of feeling with others :3

Cheers,
~Fabpsi

edit: riiight, I almost forgot the hype gifs!

UT2vLKk.gif

ZFRDaew.gif

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

Hi there @Ephemiel ^-^

If you want to know when the next bigger Update will hit the PC-version of Warframe I suggest you take a look at this thread:

or maybe even this one: 

You probably already know about those threads, but they are the best place to get early information on "is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet?" 
There is no real need for another anticipation Thread - even if it is always nice to share that sort of feeling with others :3

Cheers,
~Fabpsi

So the thread that said it'll come out last week or the one that says this week.

Thanks man!! *slowly looks at the name of my thread*

10 minutes ago, TheAntiFish said:

I mean... Did a thread need to be made for this? It's something most of us are innately doing anyway.

Someone's gotta make it for when they inevitably do delay it.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1

well, if update wont be this week - i wil be burnt by waiting for this 2 weeks and will go play dauntless T_T hate such delays, they make me angry

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

Someone's gotta make it for when they inevitably do delay it.

well arn't you a font of optimism 

we got from today to sunday

patience is a virtue and easy to do when you play other things while you wait 

besides with these forums one alot of someones are gunna do it many times over till it stops making sense like saying yellow over and over till it stops sounding like a word 

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Melanholic7:

well, if update wont be this week - i wil be burnt by waiting for this 2 weeks and will go play dauntless T_T hate such delays, they make me angry

Was gonna do the same, but since it´s now an epic exclusive i´m gonna look for something else

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheAntiFish said:

Did a thread need to be made for this?

some children need attention way more than is healthy

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

"Are we there yet?"

"Are we there yet?"

"Are we there yet?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When players ask for DE to give release dates, remember the several threads created everyday full of passive aggressiveness or outright toxicity. They only gave a "possible week release" and see what's happening right now. And then wonder why it's better to just announce it officially on the release day.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Ephemiel:

So the thread that said it'll come out last week or the one that says this week.

Thanks man!! *slowly looks at the name of my thread*

yeeeeeaaaah i know i know xD
Still: i wanted to give you the obvious information ^^' 
We all have to wait, this is not the first bigger update and it won't be the last for sure. There is always the possibility for DE to change the time an update arrived.
I just wanted to show you 2 places that already exist where you can go instead of creating a complete new thread about it :3
Because I have to agree with this comment:

vor 2 Stunden schrieb TheAntiFish:

or in other words:
2a1ad6394b.jpg

Edited by Fabpsi
~ robot penguins