[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

This looks awesome! new mods with emphasis on niche playstyles sound really fun too. Wisp seems like a fun frame, and the shotgun/machinegun combo sounds really cool too. and 2 operation weapons.... lanka vandal when?

Thanks Rebb .. hangin for any new content as usual .. thanks for all the hard word once again DE .. and dont rush .. but are we there yet 🙂

So nothing about pets reworks nor new pets u.u

Thought it might be next week!

Looking forward to it. That rifle/shotgun transformer shown off on devstream calls to me. I luuuuuv me some stuff that transforms!

Increase the vitus essence rewards across all Arbitration gamemodes and add something else we can spend it on, not just rivens..

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

New Mods

• 15+ new Mods are coming that are all about Niche exploration for builds and playstyles. If you feel like branching out and changing combat consequences while you're aimgliding, wall latching, and more, these are the Mods for you! 

We have way too many mods at this point, have you considered some sort of feature that allows us to add more mod slots for our loadouts? Considering we're still in that era of necessary mods > gimmick/band-aid/fun/pointless mods and there are certainly a huge plethora of them that aren't used because of the necessity mods.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

What happened to that big infested sword that you showed us several devstreams ago?

• Applause 1

54 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Manage all Syndicates from your Orbiter

Please untie Syndicate standing from sigils. This is my #1 QoL change forever. I just want to be able to select my Syndicate with one action for all frames and without ruining my fashion.

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 12

Posted (edited)

You know what? I was antsy to be El Big Mad over here, from how small the post looked. But each of those bullet points are actually all big-value items, that could very well have each been their own update. 

Can we EVER revert from these huge slow chunks, back to a more regular output like back in the day? It feels like drought after drought in WF lately. This coming update looks like it'll have something for everyone, and that's all well and good and all, but according to the pattern we're gonna see like 3-4 dry months after it until another one. 

Edited by Tauni
  • Like 2
  • Satisfied 1

Lot of much anticipated stuff coming down the pipes! 😄 Still no word on further fixes or updates to melee, though?

Horray for useless bundles going away.

Btw, pls don't touch the drones in arbitrations. People want 'em gone, I want 'em.
It's just so satisfying to oneshot that pestering little thing and see infested/corpus around it die with it. With grineer is more of a "sit the hell down" though

Posted (edited)

15+ new Mods are coming that are all about Niche exploration for builds and playstyles. If you feel like branching out and changing combat consequences while you're aimgliding, wall latching, and more, these are the Mods for you!

Hopeful me is excited because it would be great to have an excuse to use Warframe's fancy parkour moves to mix up the gameplay.

Cynic me is doubts these mods will be able to earn their place in my highly contested 1-flex-mod-slot. Amalgam mods actually worked, but traditionally QoL mods tend to be on the weak side even for what they set out to do (for example flight speed enhancement mods barely boost flight speed by an amount that significantly changes how the gun handles in fights).

Don't let cynic me win, DE!

Edited by MarikBentusi

11 minutes ago, apo86 said:

Please untie Syndicate standing from sigils. This is my #1 QoL change forever. I just want to be able to select my Syndicate with one action for all frames and without ruining my fashion.

I second this! This would make life so much easier when switching syndicates

man I really hope this game doesn't go "Pay to Play" now...the wording in this update is suspect as #*!%.

Void exclusive unvaulted relics are too diluted. Hours or gameplay for 1 Axi L4. The relic is probably worth more than the items you find inside. Is this going to be fixed where unvaulting will remove normal relics from the pool? 

• Upvote 3

Will Wisp's parts drop from the new game mode? 

If so, I think this will be the first time I buy a non-prime frame with plat.

Posted (edited)

For once, I wish for a delay as I'm not around for a few days when the update drops...

Edited by FrostedMike

Increase Riven capacity to 120   🔘〰️🔘

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

is wall running coming next week? that and melee 3.0 are the two things i've been most hyped for

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream126_NewsItem.jpg
Warframe: The Jovian Concord should arrive next week on PC. We are working hard to hit this date and will let you know progress as the days go on. The Console release will follow as soon as it's ready to ship to Cert. By now you've seen a LOT of teases / walk throughs of parts of this update - too many? Not enough? It's a mystery.

Here's a recap of the top Additions / Changes you can expect so you have the bulk of information in one place:

Additions:

• Wisp is finally coming! Speed, Trickery, and Destruction are imminent. You can check out Wisp above in the header image we used for Devstream #126!
  • New Boss Fight - hint hint.
  • New Game Mode - Disruption
    • This mode has already changed a bit based on Devstream feedback. We plan to have more of a 'miniboss' role played by the new Amalgams to really make progress a challenge in this endless mode. Stay tuned.
    • This mode will also be locked behind key story progress to make sense in chronology.
    • We are planning to debut Disruption with an Operation - stay tuned on how that comes together.
  • Jupiter / Gas City Remaster - visuals and level design.
    •     Emphasis on Parkour, more environment destruction, ambient enemies and more mysteries within for people who explore.
  • New Mods
    • 15+ new Mods are coming that are all about Niche exploration for builds and playstyles. If you feel like branching out and changing combat consequences while you're aimgliding, wall latching, and more, these are the Mods for you!
  • New Weapons - 5 by our count right now! 3 Brand New, and 2 Operation Weapons...
  • Nyx Deluxe! What would an Update be without a hint of Cosmetics ;)?

Changes:

• Energy + Emissive Colour changes. We're adding separate Colour Customization to Warframe Emissives (2 slots with Forma) and Warframe Ability Energy (2 Slots with Forma) This is as a result of: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1082887-de-response-inside-please-revert-emissive-texture-changes-introduced-in-u2470/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-10679681
  • 3 x Screen and Functionality Reworks.
    • Manage all Syndicates from your Orbiter, and fast travel to Simaris from your Orbiter.
    • Refine Relics WITHIN Endless missions as seen here (all functionality in place, working on presentation polish as we speak!)
  • Minor Arbitration Drop Chance changes: We've bumped the Ephemera and Aura Forma Chance in Arbitrations. ESO table review is next on our list to do but may not make this Update. We do not have major changes to Arbitration pacing right now, but we are still working on plans.
  • Random Mod Packs will officially be gone from the Market; replaced with themed sets with bonus Endo and Credits.
  Hide contents

gone.png

All this and more is hopefully coming in a week - thank you for your patience, Tenno! It's grown in scope quite a bit since the initial 'Gas City Remaster' pitch, and we hope you have fun with all the additions and changes. As always, the update be completely free to all Tenno - only costing about 3GB of hard drive space! If you have feedback, we'll have threads up for you after Launch. Iteration is important to bring you the best game possible, so we will be reading constructively posted feedback for changes after release.

yey, more mods that wont really be used most of the time because we don't have slots t sacrifice for the survival or the mods don't really offer survival. Also, don't we already a good amount of mods like that?

Edited by LupoDWolf
  • Upvote 6