[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

В 08.05.2019 в 22:02, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

MAY 21 UPDATE:

Happy Tuesday! We are on track for release this week. We traditionally release Wednesdays or Thursdays - so you can expect Red Text to appear one of those days.... we're very excited, Tenno. The Anticipation!

Yay! Again waiting!

Where is my stasis chamber?...

On 2019-05-08 at 3:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

MAY 21 UPDATE:

Happy Tuesday! We are on track for release this week. We traditionally release Wednesdays or Thursdays - so you can expect Red Text to appear one of those days.... we're very excited, Tenno. The Anticipation!

• Like 29
  • Haha 4
  • Satisfied 2
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 2

On 2019-05-08 at 8:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

MAY 21 UPDATE:

Should have expected it.

Well, I kind of was anyway.

See you then.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

You could break the "tradition" for once and surprise your beloved 60 millions registered l0sers yanno? For the sake of years of ever present Announcements of content coming and then getting DELAYED like a clockwork

rotfl

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 8

compared to Rob Pattinson being the next Batman this is great news 

• Haha 1
  • Applause 4

Well, time to play some Warframe do something there while I wait.

Oh wait, there's literally nothing to do.

• Upvote 4

Tomorrow or Thursday is okay i guess. We're waiting and good work need some time. We won't have half-finished things. Heads up Tenno, pretty soon you can do some new things on Jupiter and hey. you can start to clean up your orbiter, at least you can use your roomba 😉

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We traditionally release Wednesdays or Thursdays

May I suggest a change to Monday or Tuesday next time, so the debug team has more time to fix stuffs and players can enjoy the game happily that weekend 🙂

• Like 7
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 6

Le 08/05/2019 à 21:02, [DE]Rebecca a dit :
  Révéler le contenu masqué

gone.png

MAY 21 UPDATE:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

THANK YOU for this DLC-worthy, FREE content pack ❤️ Take your time, and also take my love and thanks

• Haha 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

On 2019-05-08 at 9:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

MAY 21 UPDATE:

Lol, come on. It's ok to push things back when it's not ready. Bugs happen, and no one wants to start with progression stoppers or crashes.

But please don't do that (take us for stupid, that is). A simple "it's not ready yet today" would've been enough, no need for the "traditional release" and the "on track this week" stuff. Otherwise you would've been clear about that in your last update, anyway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Caliboom said:

Well, time to play some Warframe do something there while I wait.

Oh wait, there's literally nothing to do.

Logging off and playing something else would be a good idea. There's a whole universe of games out there to play, not to mention books to read, television to watch, movies to see, and paths to travel.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 8

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Logging off and playing something else would be a good idea. There's a whole universe of games out there to play, not to mention books to read, television to watch, movies to see, and paths to travel.

9000% this. Find something else to do, Warframe isn't going to vanish overnight.

Edited by BardianAngel
Clarified what I actually meant.
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

I still don't get why stuff like the arbitration dropchance change or nyx deluxe coudn't be shipped last week.
Not really a fan of this whole bundeling situation.
Anyway thanks for the update.

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Another week of wait.. like "this week'..., "next week" and today is again "this week" or  Wednesday/Thursday  to be exact..

I dont wanna sound like a bastard but seriously it just keeps getting delayed 😕 I mean I understand yesterday was some kind of a holiday but why the further delay?!

Anyways thanks for the update..which we all hope to get...

Edited by HQGroup
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

Great! If I can dig up my red text summoning outfit, I can wash and dry it in time! Who's ready to make Red Veil recruiters jealous again?! 🙂

Thanks for the heads-up!

Lol 2 delays, now that's how you kill all the hype, nice job

• Haha 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 3

Hopefully Thursday. 

14 minutes ago, SSI_Seraph said:

I still don't get why stuff like the arbitration dropchance change or nyx deluxe coudn't be shipped last week.
Not really a fan of this whole bundeling situation.

Last time they took apart a bundled update was for the War Within, where they separated the Silver Grove, Lunaro and the War Within over multiple, if I remember correctly, months. And everyone hated that. It's a bit of a slippery slope that I assume DE doesn't want to tempt again.

• Haha 2

il y a 4 minutes, Disrevoid a dit :

Last time they took apart a bundled update was for the War Within, where they separated the Silver Grove, Lunaro and the War Within over multiple, if I remember correctly, months. And everyone hated that. It's a bit of a slippery slope that I assume DE doesn't want to tempt again.

It's a deluxe skin and some number changes, not a whole quest...

• Applause 2