[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

2 minutes ago, Coins609 said:

where will we see it on our orbiter when we launch the game or somewhere at the forums?

It shows up in the chat windows while in-game. It's also accompanied by a pop up in the bottom-right corner of the screen that says something about an update incoming in a number of minutes.

9 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

It shows up in the chat windows while in-game. It's also accompanied by a pop up in the bottom-right corner of the screen that says something about an update incoming in a number of minutes.

oh the hotfix changes....wow i am dumb

Fingers crossed for update today ❤️ if not I can wait till tomorrow for the fulmin ❤️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2019-05-10 at 11:54 AM, Unimatrix0 said:

Please don't crunch for our sake, there's so many horror stories of burnout in the industry lately that it has me worried. 😕

they get a holiday, chill

1 hour ago, Hexwater said:

Same here. I play Warframe for almost a year now, and I can count on only my one palm the bugs I've encountered.

Makes me wonder, why people out here are complaining about bugs; as if it was a Bethesda's game. My time playing Skyrim didn't exceed 150h, and I've encountered much more bugs than in Warframe, where I recently hit 750h total mark.

What platform do you play on? On PC when the Thermia event dropped there were way more bugs than I have fingers 😞

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hexwater said:

Same here. I play Warframe for almost a year now, and I can count on only my one palm the bugs I've encountered.

Makes me wonder, why people out here are complaining about bugs; as if it was a Bethesda's game. My time playing Skyrim didn't exceed 150h, and I've encountered much more bugs than in Warframe, where I recently hit 750h total mark.

Hahah, there's a reason why wf second name is bugframe. I could remember dozen of bugs just from raids. Also found tons of other bugs during normal game missions (and recorded them cause some of them were really funny even tho u couldn't even move). Still as a guy above said, De should still release the update earlier, as the players find bugs much much faster than them (for obvious reasons).

Posted (edited)

The whole "Estimated Release" thing is doing more damage than good in my opinion.

Its only going to allow us to build up more unrealistic expectations while at the same time putting more pressure on you the devs.

And what purpouse does it serve? Anyone and everyone already knew what was in the pipeline from watching devstreams.

I think less is more with this kind of thing.

I suspect this update will see a less favorable reception than if the information about its content/release date was not/less announced.

Edited by SteelOverseer666
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SteelOverseer666 said:

I suspect this update will see a less favorable reception than if the information about its content/release date was not/less announced.

Just like The War Wait Within. They teased it, talked about it, took forever on it and then, when it was finally released, everyone ooo'd and aaahhh'd at the quest for a short while and then... the reality hit.

1 hour ago, -_Momo_- said:

Fingers crossed for update today ❤️ if not I can wait till tomorrow for the fulmin ❤️

Thats the spirit! ❤️

Posted (edited)
On 2019-05-15 at 2:39 PM, IIAxiosII said:

A delayed update is better than a rushed update. Take all the time needed. 🙂 

Eh we'll find out about that if Bioware ever feels the need to update Anthem again. 😑

hoping the update is today. 

Edited by Fire2box

Okay....guess I'd be waiting for May 22 Update of this thread now.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jangong said:

Okay....guess I'd be waiting for May 22 Update of this thread now.

Eh, it's still only noon for DE, they have plenty of time to release the update. Still around 5 hours of their workday left if I remember right

Edited by Bryuf

Well, if they only have 5 hours left, I wouldnt have much hope for today's release. See you on Steve's stream tomorrow.

really don't understand why DE doesn't do a raffle every month for a small portion of the community to do a time limited tour of a private test server to bug test all the new S#&$ and give feedback.it would cut back on the manpower needed for internal testing and give a better chance of finding game breaking bugs.

Posted (edited)

WHERE

UPDATE!!

we need something to do,no nighwave, no updates,nothing...

Edited by Melanholic7
  • Applause 1

18 minutes ago, doommoose22 said:

really don't understand why DE doesn't do a raffle every month for a small portion of the community to do a time limited tour of a private test server to bug test all the new S#&$ and give feedback.it would cut back on the manpower needed for internal testing and give a better chance of finding game breaking bugs.

There's been plenty of suggestion to open one up.

Everything from, "allow it to be open to the Design Council," to, "allow it to be open to anyone who is at the current MR cap," to, "randomly select players for it."
They just don't seem to want to and I don't understand why. Some people seem to think it's because of spoilers but a simple NDA and punishment to anyone's main account who breaks it should be enough incentive to keep someone's mouth shut.

20 minutes ago, HG-BeyazLotus said:

I don't think it will be an update today.🤬

Well, not always bad to be proven wrong, hey?

• Haha 1

Just now, Bryuf said:

Well, not always bad to be proven wrong, hey?

finally😅