[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

Hold up. So, the 2nd season of Nightwave will be released together in this update, too, or nah?

1 minute ago, .LeiA._ said:

Hold up. So, the 2nd season of Nightwave will be released together in this update, too, or nah?

No

Just now, _Last_Raven_ said:

No

N'awwwwright, then.

9 minutes ago, -TokisakiKurumi- said:

Thank you for the post man the trailer is amazing cant wait!

np uwu

7 minutes ago, .LeiA._ said:

nope sorry probs come later on

• Applause 1

Not trying to be any more impatient but when might we be able to start patching?

8 hours ago, r0gue0 said:

1. They are delaying this way too many times.

2. You probably aren't paying anything for it. On the other hand, lots of people do spend money in the game (I just bought 12 hours ago 4300 platinum just for this damn update). So the "bUt ItS fReE" motivation is just a huge bullS#&$.

3. Hurry up a bit, people are tired of these continuos DElays. Players are truly suffering the lack of new content right now.

Nothing is delayed here. It's just that YOUR interpretation of soon is prolly exceeded.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jivy said:

its coming

Time to farm for my Cleaning Drone. Fashionframe is dead; Ikeaframe is the new hotness!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Fire2box said:

Eh we'll find out about that if Bioware ever feels the need to update Anthem again. 😑

Don't remind me of Anthem. :sad:

• Haha 1

people were talking about how bugged the game is and i was like i never encountered one in my life.

So i started a game to get some orokin cells and what happened? I couldnt do anything i joined in game and could not move or so anything lmao 

3 minutes ago, -TokisakiKurumi- said:

people were talking about how bugged the game is and i was like i never encountered one in my life.

So i started a game to get some orokin cells and what happened? I couldnt do anything i joined in game and could not move or so anything lmao 

Probably not a bug but a bad host / ping / data loss issues. 
There are bugs obviously.

Posted (edited)
vor 2 Minuten schrieb MR9BCI:

Probably not a bug but a bad host / ping / data loss issues. 
There are bugs obviously.

Was thinking the same but others could move fine but i dont really care about bugged games they are often funnier for me at least (Not saying this game is bugged but hope you understand what i mean lmao)

Edited by -TokisakiKurumi-

Usually the patch comes at same time to all regions I think. We just don't have a concrete time. Today has 24h 😄

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Deathcrrush said:

are we europeans peasants gonna have to wait until tomorrow ? 

Depends in part about what part of Europe really. Greece is 7 hours ahead whilst the UK is only 5 hours. And, if you're willing to stretch and count Russia (which is Europe by some metrics... a little hard to define given it's size) it's already tomorrow in a few places.

1 hour ago, Melanholic7 said:

WHERE

UPDATE!!

we need something to do,no nighwave, no updates,nothing...

Just a recommendation, either just play/do something else. Or if you really want stuff to do in the game, you could try PvP lul

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can't wait...I don't really know why I even want Wisp other than looks, but I want Wisp.  Really hoping her Primary and that homing projectile secondary are interesting and fun too, I need some different, new weapons to get into.  Very glad it's definitely dropping sometime today in any event.

7 minutes ago, Sardekar said:

Can't wait...I don't really know why I even want Wisp other than looks, but I want Wisp.  Really hoping her Primary and that homing projectile secondary are interesting and fun too, I need some different, new weapons to get into.  Very glad it's definitely dropping sometime today in any event.

I also want wisp. She doesn't look op or anything, but the teleport on her 2nd skill, the hp and mobility boost from her 1st and the (not sure if possible) high damage from her 4th, plus the new animation where you float while running instead of normally running, just makes me super hyped.

Also hoping her primary weapon is fun to use. I'm still looking for a primary weapon to use.. still haven't found one I enjoy the most.

Also I am super hyped for the energy colors in warframe. I can finally costumize my titania properly!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sardekar said:

For me, it’s about her animation set on Atlas. Now that’s dreamy. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

I also want wisp. She doesn't look op or anything, but the teleport on her 2nd skill, the hp and mobility boost from her 1st and the (not sure if possible) high damage from her 4th, plus the new animation where you float while running instead of normally running, just makes me super hyped.

Also hoping her primary weapon is fun to use. I'm still looking for a primary weapon to use.. still haven't found one I enjoy the most.

Also I am super hyped for the energy colors in warframe. I can finally costumize my titania properly!

Idk her cc looks like it could be very strong. She can place those buffs down, multiple at a time, and pulse them to hit enemies. You as Wisp can be anywhere on the map when you pulse them. Reb had like 4 or 5 down in the devstream, so that's a lot of area that can be covered especially with range mods if you spread them out

Edited by AntiMomentum

2 minutes ago, AntiMomentum said:

Idk her cc looks like it could be very strong. She can place those buffs down, multiple at a time, and pulse them to hit enemies from anywhere on the map.

The manual pulse ability was her old 3, I got the impression that her cc reservoir in its current implementation just pulses by itself periodically. Basically a better Tesla seems like.