[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

So people who actually play Arbitrations will have a higher chance of getting more useless seeding step BP's?  Why?

• Upvote 2

Ephemera drop up? More wasted rotations cuz after you have one it's a completely dead drop

Allow us to at least trade in extra BPs for ... 1 vitus essence or something

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the update. Please take whatever time you need.

Looking forward to the new game mode, tileset, enemies, mods, and weapons. I quite liked what I saw on the last devstream. 

Since Wisp's gun is a dual mode weapon any word about the dark split sword finally getting in mission mode swapping?

More colors is always nice.

The relic screen is looking good.

Did the in store screen get adjusted to display stats of gear in a window up front? Or are we still going to have to needlessly dig through menus?

Glad the insane rates for aura forma and ephemera are going to be raised slightly. Would still much prefer a shop where players can convert their duplicate ultra rare drops into a currency and purchase other rare drops as a form of bad luck protection because at the end of the day RNG is still RNG and statistically someone out there is going to get screwed hard.

Not sure why Arbitration reward pacing changes are taking so long. I really hope you guys are adding in optional objectives in the non-excavation modes to give players the option to speed up rotation progress. Otherwise if not, PC are beta+QA testers anyways so why not just throw some quick fixes into the mix and then adjust as needed?

Glad to see mod packs are gone. Horrible newbie traps and a blight on the marketplace. The credit bundles and transmute core bundles need to go as well. I'm rather ambivalent about the relic packs.

Edited by ADirtyMonk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

New Weapons - 5 by our count right now! 3 Brand New, and 2 Operation Weapons...

Ooohh… 2 Operation weapons. Kind of sounds like the Gradivus Dilemma and Tubemen of Regor where you have to choose between two sides….

With that, kindly add a sort by "recent" option for relics. I am tired of manually tracking every relic I am getting recently.

Il y a 1 heure, apo86 a dit :

Please untie Syndicate standing from sigils. This is my #1 QoL change forever. I just want to be able to select my Syndicate with one action for all frames and without ruining my fashion.

demand want GIF by Cheezburger

• Like 2

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Energy + Emissive Colour changes

So Ephemera will follow the color of Energy or Emissive?

Removing the random nature of the mod packs from the market is a welcome change.  For consideration, selling Endo on the marketplace (or allowing trade for Ayatans) feels gross too.  Endo -> improved mods -> more power - DE is basically selling power.  Cautionary take aside, I'm very much looking forward to the update.

2 hours ago, Rankii said:

man I really hope this game doesn't go "Pay to Play" now...the wording in this update is suspect as #*!%.

What do you mean?

Nice list Rebecca. That being said....Any chances that there will be fixes / solutions for the following bugs and issues that have been observed?

- Arch-guns being largely mediocre in comparison to regular ranged weapons.

- Exalted melee weapons bugging out animations and such when playing as a Client.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Broken firing animations for Phaedra when used as a Heavy Weapon.

- Broken animations for Grattler in general.

- Broken animations for Atlas' "robes": The left one tends to bunch up and push to one side when large, bulky primary weapons (like Ogris and Plasmor) are equipped.

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.

- Broken animations for Garuda's Talons after performing a stealth kill.

- Nyx, Vauban and Wukong being generally boring and almost completely out-classed by meta DPS Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and Mag being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with a broken ability.

- Spin 2 Win dominating melee.

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us for our troubles with a subpar drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Likewise, having the three Fugitives that accompany him staying invincible as long as the Wolf is still fighting is an arguably TERRIBLE design, especially considering that it can take some players up to 20-30 minutes to kill the Wolf himself.

- Arguably terrible pacing and lackluster rewards for Arbitrations.

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.

- Host Migrations sometimes resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time the ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with palletes that a player doesn't own.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / bage of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

Thanks for reading.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

First of all, these are some great changes. I've been really excited for the Jupiter rework since it was revealed, and it'll be good to finally have it. Here's hoping we can still use it for those midair kill riven challenges

Also, on an unrelated note, @SwollenGoat You wouldn't happen to be a Clutch fan, would you? I mean, judging by the username

I'm looking forward to everything you guys have in store in this next update and I appreciate your hard work but one thing has me really worried:

When Operation: Buried Debts came out I was really worried that the exploiter orb's main reward was Hildryn. I was correct and since I bought Hildryn I had already gotten the reward that the exploiter orb had in store for me. Meaning I had nothing to look forward to other than grinding for some ephemera's (which I feel shouldn't be the only thing I want to do exploiter for). I am really worried that the new Flying Eidolon's main reward will just be wisp or something causing the rewards to be a disappointment for anyone who already owns wisp and doesn't have much reward-wise to get from the new boss. I want rewards that I would need or want to go back for and not just get and never play the boss again kinda deal.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

Also, on an unrelated note, @SwollenGoat You wouldn't happen to be a Clutch fan, would you? I mean, judging by the username

Bury your treasure.

Burn your crops...

Since you're removing the Dragon Mod Packs, what about these?

lwvmj1L.png

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

15+ new Mods are coming that are all about Niche exploration for builds and playstyles. If you feel like branching out and changing combat consequences while you're aimgliding, wall latching, and more, these are the Mods for you!

So basically just more set mods that are downgrades of an existing mod, and have painfully specific set bonuses that restrict any practical use outside of meme builds.

6 minutes ago, SwollenGoat said:

Bury your treasure.

Burn your crops...

Black water rising and it ain't gonna stop...

• Applause 1

• We plan to have more of a 'miniboss' role played by the new Amalgams to really make progress a challenge in this endless mode. Stay tuned.

Meaning... you're going to make them almost if not entirely ignore all warframe abilities forcing us to stick to meta characters that don't rely on abilities?  Or make them completely strip us of even our own active abilities because that's Totally EngagingTM and not completely toxic to the game experience?  #Delete Nullifiers and Parasitic Eximus

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

The energy and emissive customization changes are awesome.  However, we've been begging for separate color channels for helmets ever since tennogen was first created.  Can we have at least a glimmer of hope that it will some day be a reality?

nice that the update is coming sometime next week but......                     darn no news on rude zuud primary kitgun parts :<

New maps, new frame, new mods, new weapons, new game mode, new functionality, new fashionframe, all in one patch. I'm sensing a theme here. You guys really went full spectrum on the new stuff this patch, didn't you?

5 hours ago, MaryoSlayer said:

What happened to that big infested sword that you showed us several devstreams ago?

That supposedly is coming with the next Nightwave season as a skin for 2-handed Nikana weapons.