[DE]Rebecca

Estimated Release: The Jovian Concord

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream126_NewsItem.jpg
Warframe: The Jovian Concord should arrive next week on PC. We are working hard to hit this date and will let you know progress as the days go on. The Console release will follow as soon as it's ready to ship to Cert. By now you've seen a LOT of teases / walk throughs of parts of this update - too many? Not enough? It's a mystery.

Here's a recap of the top Additions / Changes you can expect so you have the bulk of information in one place:

Additions:

• Wisp is finally coming! Speed, Trickery, and Destruction are imminent. You can check out Wisp above in the header image we used for Devstream #126!
  • New Boss Fight - hint hint.
  • New Game Mode - Disruption
    • This mode has already changed a bit based on Devstream feedback. We plan to have more of a 'miniboss' role played by the new Amalgams to really make progress a challenge in this endless mode. Stay tuned.
    • This mode will also be locked behind key story progress to make sense in chronology.
    • We are planning to debut Disruption with an Operation - stay tuned on how that comes together.
  • Jupiter / Gas City Remaster - visuals and level design.
    •     Emphasis on Parkour, more environment destruction, ambient enemies and more mysteries within for people who explore.
  • New Mods
    • 15+ new Mods are coming that are all about Niche exploration for builds and playstyles. If you feel like branching out and changing combat consequences while you're aimgliding, wall latching, and more, these are the Mods for you!
  • New Weapons - 5 by our count right now! 3 Brand New, and 2 Operation Weapons...
  • Nyx Deluxe! What would an Update be without a hint of Cosmetics ;)?

Changes:

• Energy + Emissive Colour changes. We're adding separate Colour Customization to Warframe Emissives (2 slots with Forma) and Warframe Ability Energy (2 Slots with Forma) This is as a result of: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1082887-de-response-inside-please-revert-emissive-texture-changes-introduced-in-u2470/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-10679681
  • 3 x Screen and Functionality Reworks.
    • Manage all Syndicates from your Orbiter, and fast travel to Simaris from your Orbiter.
    • Refine Relics WITHIN Endless missions as seen here (all functionality in place, working on presentation polish as we speak!)
  • Minor Arbitration Drop Chance changes: We've bumped the Ephemera and Aura Forma Chance in Arbitrations. ESO table review is next on our list to do but may not make this Update. We do not have major changes to Arbitration pacing right now, but we are still working on plans.
  • Random Mod Packs will officially be gone from the Market; replaced with themed sets with bonus Endo and Credits.
  Hide contents

gone.png

All this and more is hopefully coming in a week - thank you for your patience, Tenno! It's grown in scope quite a bit since the initial 'Gas City Remaster' pitch, and we hope you have fun with all the additions and changes. As always, the update be completely free to all Tenno - only costing about 3GB of hard drive space! If you have feedback, we'll have threads up for you after Launch. Iteration is important to bring you the best game possible, so we will be reading constructively posted feedback for changes after release.

You mention emphasis on parkour, but weve seen no changes or additions since the removal of the stylishly combined directional air melee, wall fling, and beloved copter, except for bulletjump. Any plans on bringing back wall running to compliment the new jupiter or adding in new or revised and controllable ledge grabbing? 

You also mention arbitration pacing. Dont eat crow on this one. All we need is vitus at normal rotation intervals and rotations at abcccccc but reverting back to a anytime someone uses the revive system.

Lastly, that dragon mod spoiler had me 😂😂🤣🤣😭😭😇😇👻👻💀💀☠☠☠

• Woah 1

I look forward to meet the power of the sun, soon...

Release date must coming very soon...

NOT PRIMED SOON....

Unless somehow those mods drastically change our offensive or defensive options in a USEFUL way while performing parkour maneuvers, you're wasting your time with the mods. In a game full of enemies with aoe fire waves and GUNS EVERYWHERE, latching onto a wall or gliding through the air has virtually zero combat consequences, it's just a way of getting from point A to point B faster if an infested ancient doesn't yank you sideways first.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Manage all Syndicates from your Orbiter, and fast travel to Simaris from your Orbiter.

This is the PERFECT time to make which Syndicate your repping tied to the syndicate screen instead of sigils

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Wonderful! More things available so that everything remains the same!

Keep up the good work DE. 

Can you slow down Warframe content a little bit? the current frame right now dont have quest, barely have any lore on them, and always come out in really bad shape. I prefer better quality over quantity even it's slow down for few months. If this things keep continue down the hill, this game will lost it's charm.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Sentinel-like pet switching, Not yet? I don't waste 20 seconds whenever I switch Smeeta to Adarza, vice versa.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Refine Relics WITHIN Endless missions as seen here (all functionality in place, working on presentation polish as we speak!)

Will we be able to see any indication marks for relics that are vaulted? Thank you~

• Like 1

Any news about Tennogen 16? Will it come shortly after this update?

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Screen and Functionality Reworks.

• Manage all Syndicates from your Orbiter, and fast travel to Simaris from your Orbiter.
  • Refine Relics WITHIN Endless missions as seen here (all functionality in place, working on presentation polish as we speak!)

Stahp please, I can only get so erect

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZeroEpsilon said:

Can you slow down Warframe content a little bit? the current frame right now dont have quest, barely have any lore on them, and always come out in really bad shape. I prefer better quality over quantity even it's slow down for few months. If this things keep continue down the hill, this game will lost it's charm.

gotta keep the whales interested and throwing money at the screen

I will be home until 18th of May so I hope the operation is not in phases.

Wisp if she is still the same as on Devstream will be DoA, her abilities aside from wisp projection and solar beam are extremely stationary and boring micromanagment. Beautiful and unwanted.

But that Nyx.... ohoho that Nyx I have been waiting for since you showed us concept Nebezial made ❤️ Jupiter is almost as pretty as her but still worthy of licking her boots clean, if you know what I mean.

The Nyx hivemind is pleased!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

On the day the US announces a bill to ban lootboxes, DE removes lootboxes. Damn, you nailed the timing on this one!

Rivens are still in the game...

Relics are still in the game...

Mod packs were a general "No buy" for every single player since the mods are much more easily farmed, and you can buy plat to buy them.

No, DE did not remove any lootboxes that are actually relevant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm fearing to ask, but it seems no quest is coming with the gaz city remaster ? =/

14 hours ago, Gotimo said:

This looks awesome! new mods with emphasis on niche playstyles sound really fun too. Wisp seems like a fun frame, and the shotgun/machinegun combo sounds really cool too. and 2 operation weapons.... lanka vandal when?

ditto on that i have always wanted mods that was focused more on unusual or off meta ways of playing even if the builds made with these aint as good as what we can make without them 
just the idea of mods that boosts you by wall latching like a spider or whatever else sounds really fun to play around with 
just imagining a loki build focused on stealth and wall latch boosting weapon dmg and all that :3

• We are planning to debut Disruption with an Operation - stay tuned on how that comes together.

So it will not be a ranked Clan Event? 😞 😞 😞 

• Minor Arbitration Drop Chance changes: We've bumped the Ephemera and Aura Forma Chance in Arbitrations. ESO table review is next on our list to do but may not make this Update. We do not have major changes to Arbitration pacing right now, but we are still working on plans.

WTF??

why we need so many Ephemera??

we can equipped for more than one?

sold for 20000 credit?

tradable?

if you get more than one , useless as a ——

What is Arbitration ?

the hardest mission , but you can get the most useful item in game

so what's the reason DE keep putting and Increasing probability 20000credit in  Arbitration Drop??

Same drop rate , I can get a MOD , I can get a forma ... but It wasted on 20000credit

can't you just set when we already get 20000.... I means Ephemera , it will turn into other rewards ?

3f037118723a58a9455ca4482077c1d5.JPG

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, ZeroEpsilon said:

I'm gonna follow it up with a link.

https://www.pcgamer.com/the-pressure-to-constantly-update-games-is-pushing-the-industry-to-a-breaking-point/

Imo, while Warframe isn't mentioned (its competitor Anthem is), much of what the article states also applies to Warframe. The practice of releasing content, then rushing to fix it with hotfixes is concerning. Though I suppose, as the article mentioned, slowing down on content runs the risk of community hostility, since apparently that's what happened to Anthem. Idk, I never played it.

I apologize here and now if my behavior over the arbitration revival system was... less than ideal. I do genuinely believe my complaints and frustration (and not just my own, actually) that came with the revival system could have been prevented had we known about it more than a mere week prior to it releasing. Most of it, anyway.

At least we knew the Gas City rework and amalgrams were coming since a month or two ago. I agree with ZeroEpsilon on slowing down content, but I can't really say if we are the minority here.

Funny. A couple months ago my clan had a discussion on this too. Now I understood what they meant.

Edited by Fazel412
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

18 часов назад, Voltage сказал:

Are we getting 2 new Vandal weapons or a new Vandal and the Zylok returning?

I understand DE reads feedback and acts on it here and there, but couldn't drop chances be calculated and finalized before release? That way, there doesn't have to be updates/hotfixes that indirectly disrespect time spent farming items before buffs.

they were balanced and calculated. they just werent prepared for whining people who want everything free and ez and cant just grind in grind game for unnecessary cosmetic item. :)